CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middle-Aged Architect named as Gilgo Beach Killer

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Roops is the clevererest person there is. Did you know she split the atom the other day with a butter knife? I mean how fucking clever is that? Eddie's a very lucky man.  Is he still knocking her about? Sorry I mean knocking about with her? 

I don’t know where @Eddie is. He always goes missing at the same time as @Old Chap Raasclaat. I think they’re both members of the same Black Panther cell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Roops is the clevererest person there is. Did you know she split the atom the other day with a butter knife? I mean how fucking clever is that? Eddie's a very lucky man.  Is he still knocking her about? Sorry I mean knocking about with her? 

There's a much stronger possibility this would be the other way around.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know where @Eddie is. He always goes missing at the same time as @Old Chap Raasclaat. I think they’re both members of the same Black Panther cell.

I've been over @Eddie's way recently and he showed me his version of curry goat, passed down the generations apparently. I did notice a couple of Morrisons curry goat ready meal packs in the bin but I'm sure that was from another time. It wasn't the best to be honest, anyways, we drank some Appleton rum, did a couple of drive by shootings in his electric car but only went and ran out of fucking charge though didn't we... about half a mile down the road

Police everywhere, I had to do a runner to the nearest tube, I'm back in W11 now. If anyone asks, I was down at the BNP Essex branch meeting wiv ya. Cheers mate.  

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm back in W11 now.

I used to live in Westbourne Terrace Road in Little Venice Raas. Just by the theatre pub on the canal basin. Branson had a huge barge/recording studio there at the time which I threw rocks at quite frequently on my way home from the Warwick pub. Even back then it was obvious what a cunt he was.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to live in Westbourne Terrace Road in Little Venice Raas. Just by the theatre pub on the canal basin. Branson had a huge barge/recording studio there at the time which I threw rocks at quite frequently on my way home from the Warwick pub. Even back then it was obvious what a cunt he was.

Yes I know that way KB, I was driving around Abbey road earlier. I used to know a couple of people that way, back in my younger days. West is best I my opinion, I swear @Frank lives round here. He was Hyde park a while back (on his own), said he was walking through Holland Park once  (probably on his own) lol, and I thought I saw him at Notting Hill Gate once... I'm sure this 'man' had a similar dog but looked like Frank with Aids. 

It's got me wondering, why he hasn't done an actual video of himself for ages... Could it be it was him I saw, and he's got the old school 1980s AIDs and will soon be dead (with Covid)? Lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes I know that way KB, I was driving around Abbey road earlier. I used to know a couple of people that way, back in my younger days. West is best I my opinion, I swear @Frank lives round here. He was Hyde park a while back (on his own), said he was walking through Holland Park once  (probably on his own) lol, and I thought I saw him at Notting Hill Gate once... I'm sure this 'man' had a similar dog but looked like Frank with Aids. 

It's got me wondering, why he hasn't done an actual video of himself for ages... Could it be it was him I saw, and he's got the old school 1980s AIDs and will soon be dead (with Covid)? Lol 

He's gone very quiet recently. Do you think he's been testifying at the Kevin Spacey trial?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He's gone very quiet recently. Do you think he's been testifying at the Kevin Spacey trial?

Either that or driving the nonce cunt to and from the court in Mitch’s rusty black cab and then waiting outside his hotel in the hope of another fare from Kevin to Hampstead Heath for a long night of open air bumming and all the associated deviant practices. 
‘Taxi to ‘Gobblers Gulch’ please mate’.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He most definitely gave a glowing character reference. He was camped outside the court, a month before the trial with his shite drum kit wearing a 'Kevin Spacey is my friend' t-shirt on. 

Stupid, old poofter Queen. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

. He was camped outside the court, a month before the trial with his shite drum kit wearing a 'Kevin Spacey is my friend' t-shirt on. 

And shouting ‘Read all about it in the Sun. Only 50p!’

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lived in W2 for 12 years, Raasters... Maida Ave overlooking the canal. Two down from Lulu, one up from Flatley. Had a restaurant on the corner of Formosa street in the early nineties and sold my old house on Randolph Ave to Dave Stewart. There's nothing I don't know about W9. True.

Still probably the best on here.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Lived in W2 for 12 years, Raasters... Maida Ave overlooking the canal. Two down from Lulu, one up from Flatley. Had a restaurant on the corner of Formosa street in the early nineties and sold my old house on Randolph Ave to Dave Stewart. There's nothing I don't know about W9. True.

At bullshit, definitely.

7 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm getting pissed off with the City, Frank... I don't know if it's the heat or if I'm worn out. Am I tired of London? Am I tired of life?

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm getting pissed off with the City, Frank... I don't know if it's the heat or if I'm worn out. Am I tired of London? Am I tired of life?

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2023/jul/19/driver-who-killed-pregnant-woman-in-123mph-m66-crash-jailed-for-12-years?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Look at that nose.

_130425384_adil-iqbal-image.png

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Get the fuck off my modus operandi…cunt.

• Like 3

On 18/07/2023 at 18:02, camberwell gypsy said:

Wrong .. she split the atom with a laser pointer that I leant her .. still not had the pointer back.