CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VII

Decimus

22 hours ago, Snowy said:

I guess you knew you were going to get a 'like' from Dickless, he loves all things scat related, him and Wiffles, maybe you should all get together, I'm sure you have a lot to bond over.

Go for it, it's just what the Corner needs, another clique of like-minded scat obsessives.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zev said:

I guess you knew you were going to get a 'like' from Dickless, he loves all things scat related, him and Wiffles, maybe you should all get together, I'm sure you have a lot to bond over.

Go for it, it's just what the Corner needs, another clique of like-minded scat obsessives.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Zev said:

I 'like' most things that take a pop at you. In fact, if Snowy keeps this up he'll be at the top of the LB within a week! Although I doubt he'll be sad enough to screenshot the occasion unlike someone I could mention. 

As an addendum, it doesn't take a genius to work out who's 'liked' your post. I'm not sure you can call your undynamic duo a clique as such, but I won't hold it against you. Who knows, you might scrape into fourth place again and fulfill all your dreams.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I 'like' most things that take a pop at you. In fact, if Snowy keeps this up he'll be at the top of the LB within a week! Although I doubt he'll be sad enough to screenshot the occasion unlike someone I could mention. 

As an addendum, it doesn't take a genius to work out who's 'liked' your post. I'm not sure you can call your undynamic duo a clique as such, but I won't hold it against you. Who knows, you might scrape into fourth place again and fulfill all your dreams.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

Let's see if he's really observant and he realises that I picked the streets for three reason's.

Dog in video...check.

Dry your eyes for the obvious rattling.....check.

Shameful throw in of a fellow brummie band.... check.

Doubt it though ,I reckon he zoned the music out and I've just give him some wank bank material instead.

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Let's see if he's really observant and he realises that I picked the streets for three reason's.

Dog in video...check.

Dry your eyes for the obvious rattling.....check.

Shameful throw in of a fellow brummie band.... check.

Doubt it though ,I reckon he zoned the music out and I've just give him some wank bank material instead.