CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Last Cunt Standing stop copying other boys work.

Apologies Eric. I was startled by the black leggings. A personal favourite of mine, especially those cheap ones than go thin on the arse so you get a partially obscured view of some white polka dot Primark knickers. Usually the wearer is at the helm of a double buggy, with an arse like a Rhinoceros, blaring at little Whitney and Keane to stop bleeding crying and eat their bleeding Maccas for breakfast. 

On a Cruise, though. Fucking hell. 

On 18/08/2023 at 09:16, Mrs Roops said:

You've been mugged off. Again.

It goes without saying that you’re vastly more intelligent than a thicko like me, more accurately informed on the topical stories of the day, completely immune to the never ending ‘conspiracy theories’ which Sid Slackjaw and I discuss 24/7, and tbh never wrong or even slightly mistaken. So perhaps I could ask you for your expert opinion on the rather strange events which have been unfolding on Maui?

1…Why was the state of the art emergency alert system not used? Could it be because the ‘Emergency Management Director’ was living it up in Waikiki at the 5 star Alohilani Resort, attending a 3 day FEMA disaster seminar while Mauri was burning? And why did they then lie to the press that the emergency alert system was purely to warn of tsunamis, when the Hawaiian Gov website lists wildfires as one of the many purposes of its existence? The story then changed into ‘We were worried that people would run back into the flames if they heard the sirens’ OK sure.

2…Why did the Police forcibly stop residents from leaving the danger zone unless they had obtained a permit?, then suddenly stop issuing said permits and send them back to their deaths in many cases?

3…Why did Hawaiian Electric which has Blackrock and Vanguard as 2 of its major shareholders (funny how these benign entities seem to crop up, rather like Billy Boy Gates every time something fucking terrible occurs🤫) refuse to shut down the grid for the duration of the event, even though it was apparent that collapsed power lines were causing new outbreaks and feeding the flames? (something that had been constantly warned about for years) 

4…Why did the water authority refuse to turn on supplies to hydrants for the entire 3 days of the fire? And then have the ‘Deputy Director of Water Resource Management’ (Dept. of Land and Natural Resources) Kaleo Manuel attempt to justify their actions by stating that ‘water is a precious asset that must be revered and not wasted without true conversations about equity’?

5…How come the Chief of Police just happens to be the same incompetent (corrupt) cunt who was previously the ‘incident officer’ at the 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting that took him an hour+ to discover which hotel room the perpetrator was shooting from?

6… Why were all the neighbouring multimillion dollar mansions owned by Winfrey, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Jim Carey, Morgan Freeman (insert name of whichever Hollywood/Big tech paedo kidfucker applicable) etc. undamaged?

7… Why are you such a massive fucking cunt? 
Fuck off 🤣

On topic.....

I do hope they win. It will be fully deserved. 

As I recall, the ethnic grifters (anti white scum) were very upset about the lack of diversity (anti white hate) when they won the European championship.  They are at the ready to shit the bed again in predictable fashion if England win.

These bastards will sap the joy out of a victory in their psychotic pursuit to deconstruct every last vestige of anything that represents pre-multicultural England.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

On topic.....

As I recall, the ethnic grifters (anti white scum) were very upset about the lack of diversity (anti white hate) when they won the European championship.  They are at the ready to shit the bed again in predictable fashion if England win.

These bastards will sap the joy out of a victory in their psychotic pursuit to deconstruct every last vestige of anything that represents pre-multicultural England.

What do you make of Prince William staying at home?

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

It goes without saying that you’re vastly more intelligent than a thicko like me, more accurately informed on the topical stories of the day, completely immune to the never ending ‘conspiracy theories’ which Sid Slackjaw and I discuss 24/7, and tbh never wrong or even slightly mistaken. So perhaps I could ask you for your expert opinion on the rather strange events which have been unfolding on Maui?

1…Why was the state of the art emergency alert system not used? Could it be because the ‘Emergency Management Director’ was living it up in Waikiki at the 5 star Alohilani Resort, attending a 3 day FEMA disaster seminar while Mauri was burning? And why did they then lie to the press that the emergency alert system was purely to warn of tsunamis, when the Hawaiian Gov website lists wildfires as one of the many purposes of its existence? The story then changed into ‘We were worried that people would run back into the flames if they heard the sirens’ OK sure.

2…Why did the Police forcibly stop residents from leaving the danger zone unless they had obtained a permit?, then suddenly stop issuing said permits and send them back to their deaths in many cases?

3…Why did Hawaiian Electric which has Blackrock and Vanguard as 2 of its major shareholders (funny how these benign entities seem to crop up, rather like Billy Boy Gates every time something fucking terrible occurs🤫) refuse to shut down the grid for the duration of the event, even though it was apparent that collapsed power lines were causing new outbreaks and feeding the flames? (something that had been constantly warned about for years) 

4…Why did the water authority refuse to turn on supplies to hydrants for the entire 3 days of the fire? And then have the ‘Deputy Director of Water Resource Management’ (Dept. of Land and Natural Resources) Kaleo Manuel attempt to justify their actions by stating that ‘water is a precious asset that must be revered and not wasted without true conversations about equity’?

5…How come the Chief of Police just happens to be the same incompetent (corrupt) cunt who was previously the ‘incident officer’ at the 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting that took him an hour+ to discover which hotel room the perpetrator was shooting from?

6… Why were all the neighbouring multimillion dollar mansions owned by Winfrey, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Jim Carey, Morgan Freeman (insert name of whichever Hollywood/Big tech paedo kidfucker applicable) etc. undamaged?

Fuck off 🤣

Obviously a cover-up as the fires were started by Jewish space lasers funded by the Rothschild family at the behest of the WEF High Table.:rolleyes:

Two things Billy; firstly, in view of your predilection of making things up you need to provide links to back up your story and secondly, you are in no position to ask questions when you persistently refuse to answer any posed to you.

Tough I know, but you have set out your store in these matters -

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

Considering I made up the figures I quoted, loosely based on something I remembered reading or hearing  a week or so ago,...I’ll say it again just for you. ‘Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not...

...and your stellar self-administered coup de grâce,

On 25/09/2022 at 00:05, King Billy said:

...I’m sure that most of the shit I post is exactly that….shit...

Stay warm.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off 🤣

I think you’ve finally lost the plot, Bill. 

612-DE2-E7-C497-41-F4-912-D-96-F8673-B44

• Like 1

"Everyone's Talking About 1966" screams the Beeb headlines this morning, why? It has fuck all to do with what's going on down under. It was mens football,highest quality football available at the time. I reckon those still alive from that team would beat this load of 'over hyped' cuntesses. On your knees chaps,you're either gonna have to pray for the Spanish or get pegged for eternity if things don't go our way. Mankind is at stake.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Too far to go for 1 game is a good enough reason to avoid the bad optics of going on another long flight.

The Queen of Spain obviously thought differently. 

He’d have gone for the blokes, or if his side piece happened to be in Sydney at the same time. Or indeed if he could guarantee not being booed by the crowd. 

Funny, I had him pegged as a feminist. 

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If they win, any guesses which one will be the first to jump on the corporate advertising gravy train and, more importantly what product will be advertised?

I'm surprised Pizza Hut haven't already engaged Megan Rapinoe following her Southgate-like penalty debacle, but I doubt she'd be very convincing at selling a "Meat Feast" anyway. Now, if they introduced a "Badly Packed Kebab" pizza...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised Pizza Hut haven't already engaged Megan Rapinoe following her Southgate-like penalty debacle, but I doubt she'd be very convincing at selling a "Meat Feast" anyway. Now, if they introduced a "Badly Packed Kebab" pizza...

Sam Kerr is already flogging batteries down here. I don’t see the connection myself. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

"Everyone's Talking About 1966" screams the Beeb headlines this morning, why? It has fuck all to do with what's going on down under. It was mens football,highest quality football available at the time. I reckon those still alive from that team would beat this load of 'over hyped' cuntesses. On your knees chaps,you're either gonna have to pray for the Spanish or get pegged for eternity if things don't go our way. Mankind is at stake.

C'mon Neil, get behind your country man. Yes the team are probably 70% dyke, yes the standard is worse than the old Vauxhall Conference but it's England. Man, woman, black or white... If they're representing England they have my support. You've clearly been enjoying the continental lifestyle too much Neil, what with your recent holiday to Italy and what not, have you abandoned your country Neil? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She makes it public knowledge that she never shaves her clout, a bit like @Mrs Roops’ which looks like she’s got Don King in a headlock.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

On topic.....

I agree with you regarding the cunts moaning about lack of diversity when they won the European championship, utter cunts who put woke values before actually fielding the best team available to the manager. If you're the best or fit into the managers to plans to field the best team then colour, sexuality is irrelevant in my opinion, they are all there on merit. This should apply to all sports and TV presenters etc. Do you agree with Raas?

53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If they win, any guesses which one will be the first to jump on the corporate advertising gravy train and, more importantly what product will be advertised?

Beard trimmers?

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Morning Cuntybaws, out of interest do Scotland have a female football team? I hope the male Scottish team are watching the Lionesses today, you know, getting some ideas and learning how to play the ball. Lol.

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

C'mon Neil, get behind your country man. Yes the team are probably 70% dyke, yes the standard is worse than the old Vauxhall Conference but it's England. Man, woman, black or white... If they're representing England they have my support. You've clearly been enjoying the continental lifestyle too much Neil, what with your recent holiday to Italy and what not, have you abandoned your country Neil? 

Yes, we're cunts. I'm off back to Italy next week and I really don't want to come back if the cunts win. Even more reason is the fucking shit fucking weather we get in this grey,invaded shit hole. I'd rather be a miserable old cunt sweltering in 40 degree heat than being as miserable as the cold,grey,wet shitpit we call home. Ciao.adios and buon notte

• Like 1