CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As for Bancel "quietly" (last time you said "secretly") selling his stock, that simply cant be done. Under US law such disposals have to be done with SEC approval. In any case realising personal wealth by selling shareholdings "quietly" or "secretly" would spook the market making the shares worthless

I think most people would disagree with you there. I’ve always been under the impression that something  ‘worthless’ had very little or more often no value at all. Fortunately for Moderna the 2.8m shares Bancel sold for $408m over a two year period from 2020 until 2022 under SEC rule 10b5-1 (which has been widely criticised for its lack of transparency, considering it was introduced  to help prevent insider trading) didn’t spook the market as the aforementioned widely criticised lack of transparency (or in ‘thicko’ speak ‘quietly or secretly’) ensured that the Moderna share price and Bancels personal fortune kept on soaring ever upwards, rather like those scary Covid modelling death graphs that Prof. Pantsdown Ferguson used to knock up (when he wasn’t knocking up someone else’s missus. It wasn’t you was it?) for Bozo, Hancock and Whitty’s daily propaganda broadcast to the double masked up bleating flock, all securely locked down at home, gathered around their TVs but socially distancing of course so as not to kill Granny, who’d probably swallowed a months supply of Temazepam and necked a litre of Sherry weeks earlier so she didn’t have to watch any more of your cuntish fucking nonsense.

Anyway, you carry on with your  important work, modern industry won’t run itself. And don’t worry too much about me. I’ll muddle along as I’ve always done. The Sherpa needs a new wiper blade and one of the tyres looks a bit soft , so I’ve got a lot to keep me busy from now till Christmas if I’m going to have any chance of making fuck all as usual selling dead trees. Do you think I might be a workaholic? 

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sorry Bill, won’t happen again. Looking forward to Trumpy’s mug shot later? I know I am. 

Tucker/Trump livestream last night on Twitter…currently 178 million views in less than 24 hours. Lol lol lol.  I’ll be having the mugshot tattooed this weekend. Badge of honour.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tucker/Trump livestream last night on Twitter…currently 178 million views in less than 24 hours. Lol lol lol.  I’ll be having the mugshot tattooed this weekend. Badge of honour.

Never let it be said you don’t stick to your guns, KB. Perhaps literally. Ciao. 

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think most people would disagree with you there. I’ve always been under the impression that something  ‘worthless’ had very little or more often no value at all. Fortunately for Moderna the 2.8m shares Bancel sold for $408m over a two year period from 2020 until 2022 under SEC rule 10b5-1 (which has been widely criticised for its lack of transparency, considering it was introduced  to help prevent insider trading) didn’t spook the market as the aforementioned widely criticised lack of transparency (or in ‘thicko’ speak ‘quietly or secretly’) ensured that the Moderna share price and Bancels personal fortune kept on soaring ever upwards, rather like those scary Covid modelling death graphs that Prof. Pantsdown Ferguson used to knock up (when he wasn’t knocking up someone else’s missus. It wasn’t you was it?) for Bozo, Hancock and Whitty’s daily propaganda broadcast to the double masked up bleating flock, all securely locked down at home, gathered around their TVs but socially distancing of course so as not to kill Granny, who’d probably swallowed a months supply of Temazepam and necked a litre of Sherry weeks earlier so she didn’t have to watch any more of your cuntish fucking nonsense.

Anyway, you carry on with your  important work, modern industry won’t run itself. And don’t worry too much about me. I’ll muddle along as I’ve always done. The Sherpa needs a new wiper blade and one of the tyres looks a bit soft , so I’ve got a lot to keep me busy from now till Christmas if I’m going to have any chance of making fuck all as usual selling dead trees. Do you think I might be a workaholic? 

Well, its good to see that you are now paying attention to the MSN and other authoritative sources for your information instead of the grifter sites that's been repeatedly mugging you off. There again, its taken three years for the penny to finally drop.

However...Billy your post is contradictory gibberish. Calm down, control your breathing and clarify now whether Bancel has been secretly/quietly disposing his shares in Moderna or not. In any case there was no run on the stock which meant that Moderna could continue to attract further investment either directly or indirectly via partnerships to develop mRNA technologies to combat certain types of cancer and other diseases. In market making and raising investment capital confidence is key.

Do I think you are a workaholic? No, but your employer works you hard, I'll give you that.

Stay warm

Oh dear. Looks like the Spanish ladies are getting all Suffragette. They've just taken collective offense at a playground level peck on the mouth inflicted by obvious sexual deviant Luis Rubials during the victory celebrations.

As you can see by the footage included, victim Jenni Hermoso was clearly distraught by what was clearly an act of aggressive and public rape. Naturally, given that they've won a tiny bit of relevance in the world of football with their victory, the Spanish woman's team has already declared their intention to cease playing for the national team until this terrible injustice is corrected.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-66627081

I wonder whose reputation and career our lot would have destroyed with completely unnecessary public decelerations of outrage for innocent displays of affection during the celebrations?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Oh dear. Looks like the Spanish ladies are getting all Suffragette. They've just taken collective offense at a playground level peck on the mouth inflicted by obvious sexual deviant Luis Rubials during the victory celebrations.

As you can see by the footage included, victim Jenni Hermoso was clearly distraught by what was clearly an act of aggressive and public rape. Naturally, given that they've won a tiny bit of relevance in the world of football with their victory, the Spanish woman's team has already declared their intention to cease playing for the national team until this terrible injustice is corrected.

I wonder whose reputation and career our lot would have destroyed with completely unnecessary public decelerations of outrage for innocent displays of affection during the celebrations?

It's absolutely pathetic that a simple, innocuous kiss on the lips – which she clearly wasn't bothered about at the time – has blighted the biggest-ever women's football match, and their victory.

Rubiales is well known for doing it away from the cameras, so one has to assume technology has brought about a completely unnecessary commotion because of Spain's bid for the 2030 men's world cup, which won't stand a chance if it doesn't pander to feminazi pressure on a political scale. Silvio Berlusconi had been doing this with the Italian women's team of decades, and no one battered an eyelid. What a load of energy-wasting bollocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's absolutely pathetic that a simple, innocuous kiss on the lips – which she clearly wasn't bothered about at the time – has blighted the biggest-ever women's football match, and their victory.

Rubiales is well known for doing it away from the cameras, so one has to assume technology has brought about a completely unnecessary commotion because of Spain's bid for the 2030 men's world cup, which won't stand a chance if it doesn't pander to feminazi pressure on a political scale. Silvio Berlusconi had been doing this with the Italian women's team of decades, and no one battered an eyelid. What a load of energy-wasting bollocks.

If our Neil had got into their changing room, they would all have had battered eyelids.  He always keeps a litre or two in his sac.

Rubiales should have gone the whole way, and grabbed a handful of sprats.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fuckin bastard fuckin BBC fuckin bastards. This has been the number one sports news on their website for three fuckin days. I hate this cunt of a world, it’s sick.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

He should be sacked imo as he’s clearly showed himself to be totally fucking insane. His only hope of keeping his job might be to say it was a very poorly executed attempted headbutt and ask why anyone in their right mind would ever want to kiss the fucking ugly hairy manbeast?

• Like 2

On 20/08/2023 at 07:44, Ape™️ said:

I think you’ve finally lost the plot, Bill. 

612-DE2-E7-C497-41-F4-912-D-96-F8673-B44

Yeah right Ape, because high power laser and Direct Energy Weapons (microwave) are just another tinfoil hat conspiracy theory yeah? 

You tube channel: Anonymous Official

‘A Message to Maui… The Evidence May Shock You’

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah right Ape, because high power laser and Direct Energy Weapons (microwave) are just another tinfoil hat conspiracy theory yeah? 

You're saying they used laser satellites on Maui? Surely any supervillain worth his salt would understand the greater practicality of sharks with laser cannons on their heads in such a tropical area.

Admittedly they'd need robot legs and breathing helmets, but that would only add to the terror.

I'm not saying the idea of corruption is ridiculous, considering the rumors of corporate and private money getting shoved in the faces of the locals for their land it's clearly valuable real estate and a lot of entities are going to benefit from the devastation and the place will most likely end up being rebuilt as a gigantic billionaire holiday resort in the future - just that the same results could easily be caused by corrupt officials deliberately neglecting their responsibilities for a cut of said billions. It makes more sense than fucking space lasers.

Fucking space lasers. You div, Billy 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're saying they used laser satellites on Maui? Surely any supervillain worth his salt would understand the greater practicality of sharks with laser cannons on their heads in such a tropical area.

Admittedly they'd need robot legs and breathing helmets, but that would only add to the terror.

I'm not saying the idea of corruption is ridiculous, considering the rumors of corporate and private money getting shoved in the faces of the locals for their land it's clearly valuable real estate and a lot of entities are going to benefit from the devastation and the place will most likely end up being rebuilt as a gigantic billionaire holiday resort in the future - just that the same results could easily be caused by corrupt officials deliberately neglecting their responsibilities for a cut of said billions. It makes more sense than fucking space lasers.

Fucking space lasers. You div, Billy 

“Check out Mini-Me! He’s gone insane on account of the chocolate!… Mini-Me likes chocolate, Scotty Don’t.”

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m not denying the existence of such weapons, I’m simply saying that they weren’t used to torch Maui. The image being touted around by some of the tin foil brigade, that appears to show some high energy beam from space, is actually a time-lapse photograph of a SpaceX launch.

On 26/08/2023 at 21:38, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuckin bastard fuckin BBC fuckin bastards. This has been the number one sports news on their website for three fuckin days. I hate this cunt of a world, it’s sick.

Don't pay the fucking Licence, I see the soon to be expected Starmer govt will give the BBC another ten years of salt tax collection with a bit of minor tweaking. Cunts both of them. 

• Like 1

I see it's now been upgraded to 'sexual assault'. FFS. When will this fucked up shit end?. The bird involved could end it all right away if she wasn't a man hating ,dyke rug muncher but I've no doubt she's been pressurised to 'seeing it through' to the predictable end. Fuck off!

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I see it's now been upgraded to 'sexual assault'. FFS. When will this fucked up shit end?. The bird involved could end it all right away if she wasn't a man hating ,dyke rug muncher but I've no doubt she's been pressurised to 'seeing it through' to the predictable end. Fuck off!

Thing is she's clocked on that this is getting her more attention, she clearly didn't give a shit about it when it happened, but some cunt later on obviously made her aware of the opportunity she'd been gifted.

She's 33, probably only got a few more declining years in the game until she's forced out of it and loses whatever little relevance she has - at the very least she's secured herself a lifetime position as a spokeswoman in the sport, probably a management career in the future, fuck knows how many offers of interviews and deals from documentary makers or writers wanting to tell her story - and all its cost is the reputation of a mediocre, male ex footballer who had the audacity to try and defend himself against the media outrage juggernaut.

38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Thing is she's clocked on that this is getting her more attention, she clearly didn't give a shit about it when it happened, but some cunt later on obviously made her aware of the opportunity she'd been gifted.

She's 33, probably only got a few more declining years in the game until she's forced out of it and loses whatever little relevance she has - at the very least she's secured herself a lifetime position as a spokeswoman in the sport, probably a management career in the future, fuck knows how many offers of interviews and deals from documentary makers or writers wanting to tell her story - and all its cost is the reputation of a mediocre, male ex footballer who had the audacity to try and defend himself against the media outrage juggernaut.

Update

POOR Jenny has 15 days to file a police complaint. 

Everybody Loves Raymond Rubiales : he's mum has locked herself in a church and gone on hunger strike. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Update

POOR Jenny has 15 days to file a police complaint. 

Everybody Loves Raymond Rubiales : he's mum has locked herself in a church and gone on hunger strike. 

Yes Harry, we all have 24-7 access to live news.

I must give you some credit at least for being consistent – and that is both of your stints here have made me eventually skip all of your comments, such is the incredible fucking mundanity of every one of them, you completely stulifying bore-people-to-fucking-shit tin of value peas. Jesus Christ.   

• Like 2

He's summed you up perfectly, @ChildeHarold so there's not much more that I can add. But if I had to make an observation, it would be that your posts come across like the sort of tepid, beige shite that Albert Fucking Ross would come out with after he'd had five spliffs and 15mg of diazepam.

If you were anymore somnolent you could carve yourself out quite the successful career working at an NHS sleep clinic.

You mind-numbingly boring, stupid little cunt.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's summed you up perfectly, @ChildeHarold so there's not much more that I can add. But if I had to make an observation, it would be that your posts come across like the sort of tepid, beige shite that Albert Fucking Ross would come out with after he'd had five spliffs and 15mg of diazepam.

If you were anymore somnolent you could carve yourself out quite the successful career working at an NHS sleep clinic.

You mind-numbingly boring, stupid little cunt.

Let the game commence😎

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yes Harry, we all have 24-7 access to live news.

I must give you some credit at least for being consistent – and that is both of your stints here have made me eventually skip all of your comments, such is the incredible fucking mundanity of every one of them, you completely stulifying bore-people-to-fucking-shit tin of value peas. Jesus Christ.   

You have a plank agreeing with you - must be gratifying. I always sleep with one eye open fixed on YOU. 

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m not denying the existence of such weapons, I’m simply saying that they weren’t used to torch Maui. The image being touted around by some of the tin foil brigade, that appears to show some high energy beam from space, is actually a time-lapse photograph of a SpaceX launch.

You posted that image, not me.  But there’s something very very strange about the Maui incident (leading up to it, during it, and after it). Perhaps you should have a deeper look into it and see what you think? 
Just saying.

6 hours ago, Neil said:

She seems to have been turned by the cunt entourage around the team made up of man hating lesbo knicker sniffing groupies. You'll rember it was a Woman's Day parade in Madrid during the start of Covid that was allowed to go ahead despite obvious warnings that accounted for thousands of deaths. It seems to me that Rubiales is the first individual to tell this aggressive feminist brigade where to get off... there has also been a fair sized Conservative backlash in the polls which saw the leftwing Sanchez knocked off his perch in recent elections. Spain used to be a happy country by European standards so far as family affairs went, and now it's importing all this aggressive feminism in from other countries. The BBC public school girl corporation is rubbing it's clit over it.