CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We really are under attack

Neil

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Crashing and 🔥 I think it would be a wonderful showbiz tribute to The Burning Man Nevada which was unfortunately disrupted this year by torrential rain. 

Jesus wept, I've logged on this morning in the hope of some engaging late holiday discourse and I'm faced with Arseholes, Bernie Bresslaw and you.

Seriously, is this now the standard newcomers will see and aspire to? If so, the end is near.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

is this now the standard newcomers will see and aspire to?

No need to get upset, the world is your lobster, you can always fuck off to a website more suited to your intellectual abilities.

Believe me, you won't be missed 🐩

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept, I've logged on this morning in the hope of some engaging late holiday discourse and I'm faced with Arseholes, Bernie Bresslaw and you.

Seriously, is this now the standard newcomers will see and aspire to? If so, the end is near.

It's fucking awful, isn't it? I mean, there have always been running vendettas but this lot almost make me nostalgic for Frank v Judge, Rat v Judge, Rothers v Judge, Judge v Pen, etc. (Can you spot any common factors there?)

Never mind, we can always check out the latest conspiracy theory threads for variety, where at least Billy and Roops exhibit some wit and originality on occasion.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's fucking awful, isn't it? I mean, there have always been running vendettas but this lot almost make me nostalgic for Frank v Judge, Rat v Judge, Rothers v Judge, Judge v Pen, etc. (Can you spot any common factors there?)

Never mind, we can always check out the latest conspiracy theory threads for variety, where at least Billy and Roops exhibit some wit and originality on occasion.

I'll never forget the day he called me on the burner phone from outside my imaginary restaurant. He left a one word message...

'Bullshitter'. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll never forget the day he called me on the burner phone from outside my imaginary restaurant. He left a one word message...

'Bullshitter'. 

Do you still have the number he PM'd you?

Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 7:39 pm

If that’s your number, you are one daft old prick. Let the games begin…

6 hours ago, Zev said:

No need to get upset, the world is your lobster, you can always fuck off to a website more suited to your intellectual abilities.

Believe me, you won't be missed 🐩

6 hours ago, Zev said:

Nearer than you think...

5 hours ago, Zev said:

Oh, you mean you wanted to post some more comments about dog shit and large cocks?

Kettle, pan, hypocrite cunt!

Bloody hell Arseholes, it doesn't look as though my post bothered you in the least, which is why you haven't responded to it three fucking times. Honestly, your comebacks are a bit like getting tagged by Danny 'The Boss' Mardell, lol.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It never really happened. Sometimes I lie. 

Franco. I’m spending a week or so in Parga and doing some coastal sailing. Any culinary hotspots I should keep my eye out for and can you get me decent tables, window seats, with a view of the front door? The wife’s coming but she’s not prepared to step on a boat with me after what happened to the last Mrs C. Standing by.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Franco. I’m spending a week or so in Parga and doing some coastal sailing. Any culinary hotspots I should keep my eye out for and can you get me decent tables, window seats, with a view of the front door? The wife’s coming but she’s not prepared to step on a boat with me after what happened to the last Mrs C. Standing by.

Fuck me you've had a busy time. You're doing well for somebody who is at least 90 years old. 

Bullshitting fantasist.