CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re fucking rubbish and you know it. Some cunt on here is feeding you, and I won’t stand for it. 

You know that I take Leaderboard manipulation very seriously, to the point that I even grassed up Withers a few weeks ago for having the audacity to boost my tally.

I've reviewed the situation with Raas and have found no evidence of anything untoward. That being the case, show some fucking class and wish the man well on his success.

Got it?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You know that I take Leaderboard manipulation very seriously, to the point that I even grassed up Withers a few weeks ago for having the audacity to boost my tally.

I've reviewed the situation with Raas and have found no evidence of anything untoward. That being the case, show some fucking class and wish the man well on his success.

Got it?

When I sober up, I’ll be going through this shit with a fine tooth comb. That gimp should be nowhere near the leaderboard. Understood? 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Got it?

489€ to empty my septic tank today. A fucking rip off. I'm done with France.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

When I sober up, I’ll be going through this shit with a fine tooth comb. That gimp should be nowhere near the leaderboard. Understood? 

Calm down Frank. Just get back to work on the new video we’ve all been waiting for you to post for years now and reclaim your rightful place at the top of the leaderboard. And hurry up ffs before Raas starts claiming he’s ‘the best on here’. Oh and don’t forget to fuck off while you’re at it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Agreed.  Did you know that Frank's French septic tank hasn't been emptied in 23 years!!

That's disgusting, Withers. Has he not considered employing @Zev? Well, when I say employing, I'm sure Zev would do it for free. Throw a few dog turds in there and I've no doubt he'll pay for his own flight. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Calm down Frank. Just get back to work on the new video we’ve all been waiting for you to post for years now and reclaim your rightful place at the top of the leaderboard. And hurry up ffs before Raas starts claiming he’s ‘the best on here’. Oh and don’t forget to fuck off while you’re at it.

You’ve misquoted and tried to backtrack. We’ve all noticed and I’ll tell you now.. it doesn’t matter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

You’ve misquoted and tried to backtrack. We’ve all noticed and I’ll tell you now.. It doesn’t matter. 

You’re right. It really doesn’t matter Frank as I’m resigned to being totally irrelevant now anyway. You of all people must know what I’m going through?

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re right. It really doesn’t matter Frank as I’m resigned to being totally irrelevant now anyway. You of all people must know what I’m going through?

I expected you of all people to defend my mate Russ. What’s going on in your tiny mind? 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can't remember seeing so much activity from @Frank in one evening, KB. He's admitted to being pissed at around 5pm and has been running around like a headless chicken ever since. The man's about to flip. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I expected you of all people to defend my mate Russ. What’s going on in your tiny mind? 

Never mind this shit, it's time to put your cards on the table. 

In your opinion, who is the best poster this site has ever seen? 

I'll go first, for pure belly laughs and outright hilarity I'm going to say that for me I can't look any further than Cockfingers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll go first, for pure belly laughs and outright hilarity I'm going to say that for me I can't look any further than Cockfingers.

Cockfingers made me laugh the loudest. I’ve shown a few DC posts to Mrs K, and Wolfie’s a laugh.. not in a way he’d appreciate, of course. Everyone else is rubbish. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@nocti only rarely posts, but it’s invariably funny. Grumpycunt was a pisser back in the day.

Decs and Frank always make me click on the subject. 

• Like 1

This cunt is just a talentless Amy Winehouse with a bigger cock and a stronger liver. 

Whatever happens, I'm not sure prison would be up his street. Imagine what Big Baz on E-wing would do to him. I wonder what verbose shite and elaborate yoga moves he's going to use to squirm out of this one.