CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

Rusty is sadly up shit creek without a paddle and will always be tarred with the rapist brush. Regardless of my own opinions surrounding the feral looking, conspiracy seeking, ex smackhead. We shouldn't be having a trial through the media when the old bill are not even involved. Any old slag desperate for a few quid can allege that he's fingered her beaver 🦫 ect.

Didn't that old cunt who plays Ken Barlow go through the same shit. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Rusty is sadly up shit creek without a paddle and will always be tarred with the rapist brush. Regardless of my own opinions surrounding the feral looking, conspiracy seeking, ex smackhead. We shouldn't be having a trial through the media when the old bill are not even involved. Any old slag desperate for a few quid can allege that he's fingered her beaver 🦫 ect.

Yes MC. Krafty Ken Barlow was accused by some tart, who was found to be a lying cunt.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Disappointed, eh, Pen? Are the locals only interested in your capacious sphincter and not your Black Mamba.  🤔 

Thanks for setting up the double entendre. 

Good evening Major. Good to see you back. How was your time with The Wagner Group?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

My digital activity has never been called into question MC, and I have been, erm…prolific in the old metacarpal sense in days gone by.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Firstly, welcome back Maj. Secondly, I mostly disagree. This self-righteous prick has for decades used the media to his advantage to single out, intimidate and hijack others' limelight for his own gain, using his incredibly big mouth to do so. The fucking wanker's ultra-leftwing political activism – all while lining his pockets with tens of millions – riles more deeply. 

I agree trial by media isn't generally the best way forward, or the most honourable, but in this cunt's case I'm willing to overlook the current lack of ethics. And, with today's comments about him from CH4 boss Alex Mahon, he's in for a very rough ride, lol. There's little doubt some of his ex-sexual partners are after an easy payout, but as I've said, there's seldom smoke without fire. When all this is over, I hope the diameter of his arsehole exceeds that of his gob – quite some feat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Len Fairclough pioneered the forefinger-periscope technique in Stockport baths, I believe, early 80’s. The man was an inspiration.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Michael Barrymore has been sticking up for Brand on his twatter account. Some wag posted "A bloke was bummed to death in your swimming pool, mate. I'd sit this one out". 

Andrew Tate has also leapt to his defence... I'm sure he's blown out a huge sigh of relief!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Andrew Tate has also leapt to his defence... I'm sure he's blown out a huge sigh of relief!

Andrew Tate: kicked off of BB for assaulting a woman, facing a trial for rape, trafficking and forming a group to sexually exploit women. What better person you'd want going into bat for you? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Andrew Tate: kicked off of BB for assaulting a woman, facing a trial for rape, trafficking and forming a group to sexually exploit women. What better person you'd want going into bat for you? 

Both guilty of nothing more than speaking the ‘wrong narrative’ to way too many followers. Welcome to the matrix.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good evening Major. Good to see you back. How was your time with The Wagner Group?

It's been eye-opening, Bill. As a thoroughbred, party line-toeing nazi I was dubious about fighting it out with my own but the money being promised by Vlad was just to good to turn down.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Bullshit Billy.

The man is a diamond tipped cunt, and if he turned up at my place for my daughter, he’d see what the end of a shotgun looks like.

I'd prefer a slower, more subtle approach, involving footstamping, toothpicks, stinging nettles and playing him loud, repeat recordings of his own excruciatingly annoying fucking voice for 48-72 hours.

• Like 1