CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remembrance Sunday

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Unbearably thick. Worst I’ve seen on here. 

Are you sure you're a man in his 50s? Because you fucking rinse, repeat & attempt to manipulate like a mischievous 16 year-old girl on Snapchat. Do something different, you big baby cunt.

I'll expect a video shortly, otherwise you might as well fuck off.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

But you’re rather fond of the @Inspector Fiddler wanker? Says more about you than Raas you troll oddball.

I was surprised @Frank liked some rather sick comments from the clearly mentally ill Fiddler wanker the other day. I'm all up for being a cunt and picking on other cunts and engaging in some name calling and piss taking. However there are some comments that are simply not funny and quite disturbing, especially mentioning/including possible family members. 

I know you're a bit of a pantomime faggot Frank, who clearly likes to accommodate the freaks and weirdos but I want a fucking explanation as to why you've sided with a sick beast. 

Shove your fucking Rocky videos up you olive oil lubed arsehole and explain yourself, cunt. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was surprised @Frank liked some rather sick comments from the clearly mentally ill Fiddler wanker the other day. I'm all up for being a cunt and picking on other cunts and engaging in some name calling and piss taking. However there are some comments that are simply not funny and quite disturbing, especially mentioning/including possible family members. 

I know you're a bit of a pantomime faggot Frank, who clearly likes to accommodate the freaks and weirdos but I want a fucking explanation as to why you've sided with a sick beast. 

Shove your fucking Rocky videos up you olive oil lubed arsehole and explain yourself, cunt. 

He’s a busted flush…a hollow man. There’s nothing left of him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I wasn’t.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was surprised @Frank liked some rather sick comments from the clearly mentally ill Fiddler wanker the other day. 

I wasn't. He's a shit-stirring, beast-grooming, little fucking toad who has run out of ideas.

The best he can hope for is to try and titillate himself with some poorly engineered manipulation that any idiot can see coming a mile off, almost as glaringly obvious as Pen's 14 inch cock painted luminous, railway yellow.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s a busted flush…a hollow man. There’s nothing left of him.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I wasn’t.

In my time here so far, I've mostly thought he's a narcissistic wanker but generally had a decent moral compass. The other cunts to like said comments were @ZEV (who is another particularly sick cunt) and @Penny Farthing who doesn't know what sex she is or what year it is etc so it's not surprising. 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't. He's a shit-stirring, beast-grooming, little fucking toad who has run out of ideas.

The best he can hope for is to try and titillate himself with some poorly engineered manipulation that any idiot can see coming a mile off, almost as glaringly obvious as Pen's 14 inch cock painted luminous, railway yellow.

He's shown his true colours to me now, Decs. The wankers probably making his entrance into some restaurant as we type, Rocky song playing in his Bluetooth earphones whilst he delays sitting down in the hope of some attention before eating his meal alone and posting a picture here for his friends @Penny Farthing and @ZEV to appreciate. 

The sad, near pensioner age utter wanker. 

I want him dead. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In my time here so far, I've mostly thought he's a narcissistic wanker but generally had a decent moral compass. The other cunts to like said comments were @ZEV (who is another particularly sick cunt) and @Penny Farthing who doesn't know what sex she is or what year it is etc so it's not surprising. 

Do you know what year it is .. you do admit to being constantly under the influence of dope.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you know what years it is .. you do admit to being constantly under the influence of dope.

The "years" is 2023, or in Judaic terms 7th October plus 31, nothing happened before then. No 67 borders, no illegal occupation, no illegal settlements, no incremental apartheid system or Palestinian homeland denial history ha ha ha ha ha. People who live

live IN or live BY the Bible will suffer endless defeat 

On 06/11/2023 at 10:11, ChildeHarold said:

Johnson get the fuck out. Sunday 12 November belongs to EVERYBODY not just to one group of fuckers. If the High and Mighty think so much about Remembrance MAKE IT A FUCKING NATIONAL PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Make it a LONG WEEKEND let people have a Remembrance over Friday to Monday combined with a NATIONAL DAY which we don't have in this country unlike the rest of the West. 

So fuck off with the two faced reverence for the fallen heroes who are treated like shit by the government generally speaking when they leave the service. 

The problem is that 80% of  the population will get pissed and have a fight , they haven't a clue about what it's like to not live in a democracy , they have no concept of the cost in lives to keep democracy  and zero understanding of history .It's much worse than I can describe .They have been taught to be ashamed of this countries history , those not of the indigenous population  have been taught and told that the stoneage shithole culture that was left behind is somehow superior to that of  the host nation .This has all come to pass and has been propagated by  polititions , teachers  and lecturers for decades .Sat in a geography  lesson circa .1979 being taught about crop rotation in Africa. What a bunch of cunts.In my long industrious  careers I haven't once needed to recall  that gem , that sacred text , that kernel of wisdom and knowledge known as crop rotation in Eastern Africa.Its been going on 40 years+.Its now Great Britain , the evil imperialist nation . It has been instilled that  the union flag is  nothing but an embarrassment and the noose tightened  then the  chair kicked away before fair judgement .They will only be happy when all in this country have been impoverished so they can gloat and  say we deserved it .

38 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The problem is that 80% of  the population will get pissed and have a fight , they haven't a clue about what it's like to not live in a democracy , they have no concept of the cost in lives to keep democracy  and zero understanding of history .It's much worse than I can describe .They have been taught to be ashamed of this countries history , those not of the indigenous population  have been taught and told that the stoneage shithole culture that was left behind is somehow superior to that of  the host nation .This has all come to pass and has been propagated by  polititions , teachers  and lecturers for decades .Sat in a geography  lesson circa .1979 being taught about crop rotation in Africa. What a bunch of cunts.In my long industrious  careers I haven't once needed to recall  that gem , that sacred text , that kernel of wisdom and knowledge known as crop rotation in Eastern Africa.Its been going on 40 years+.Its now Great Britain , the evil imperialist nation . It has been instilled that  the union flag is  nothing but an embarrassment and the noose tightened  then the  chair kicked away before fair judgement .They will only be happy when all in this country have been impoverished so they can gloat and  say we deserved it .

As to the potential protests, there was never a state of Palestine, it was simply a vacant space that mostly emptied when the Roman decided to get ride of their version of the "jewish problem" and had not some jews decided to move there and re-establish a jewish homeland it would never have become a state of Palestine as the surrounding Arab countries simply wanted the land for themselves, not to "liberate a state that did not exist. Once the British mandate ended .. there was never any way that they would have permitted another Arab state in the area known as Palestine.

16 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

As to the potential protests, there was never a state of Palestine, it was simply a vacant space that mostly emptied when the Roman decided to get ride of their version of the "jewish problem" and had not some jews decided to move there and re-establish a jewish homeland it would never have become a state of Palestine as the surrounding Arab countries simply wanted the land for themselves, not to "liberate a state that did not exist. Once the British mandate ended .. there was never any way that they would have permitted another Arab state in the area known as Palestine.

FFFUUUUCCKKKKK OFFFFFF!

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I can sum it up in one word: Anti-Victorianism. 

It's the natural reaction, in some ways, to belittle and demean a past generation from only a handful of generations ago which is generally regarded as the greatest period in British history. Of course it had it's moral deficits, but those people, mainly the men but there were some feisty women too, we're fucking giants compared to us today. They literally crow barred a small fringe island into a position of world power militarily, economically and culturally. 

When I see those silly Terry Gilliam cartoons of Victorian males in bathing costumes and handlebar moustaches that's what I think. The default screen image of a Victorian is a caricatured stereotype as insulting and false as the Hollywood depiction of the native Indian in the 1940s and 50s. That's my tuppence. 

On 06/11/2023 at 15:20, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You do realise many died to help you're lot out as well as defeating the Nazis, don't you? You better show some fucking respect this remembrance Sunday, how about volunteering to clear the roads of any dog shit within the vicinity of the Cenotaph you vile piece of shit. 

You really need to shut your fuckin' rap until you know what the actual fuck you're talking about, you ignorant cunt.

I created this thread years ago, before you came looking to enhance your pathetic social life by posting third-hand comedy routines.

Now, apologise, show some respect, and I'll pretend it was crack-addled misjudgement on your part, you cunt.

Incidentally, we've been more grateful and shown more respect for this country than the offspring of the Windrush generation, drug-dealing, bone-idle, ghetto-vermin, the lot of 'em!

Fuck off!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

You really need to shut your fuckin' rap until you know what the actual fuck you're talking about, you ignorant cunt.

I created this thread years ago, before you came looking to enhance your pathetic social life by posting third-hand comedy routines.

Now, apologise, show some respect, and I'll pretend it was crack-addled misjudgement on your part, you cunt.

Incidentally, we've been more grateful and shown more respect for this country than the offspring of the Windrush generation, drug-dealing, bone-idle, ghetto-vermin, the lot of 'em!

Fuck off!

How you getting on then? 

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

The sooner his plane's in the Atlantic, the better 🛬💦

Hopefully you'll be passing the cenotaph this Sunday, queer little hat balanced on you fat, waterlogged head and gay as fuck ringlets identifying you even further. Fingers crossed the Palos will have their blood up well and truly by then and give you your own mini-pogrom.

Subhuman cunt.

On 06/11/2023 at 19:00, Wolfie said:

Speaking of little pork cannons @Neil, it looks as though we're off to Skye in Feb... staying in an old boathouse on a loch with woodstove. A week of breezy dog walks, sleep, sex, reading, smoky whisky, chess, sex... perfect. Sadly we're just out of walking distance of the Talisker distillery, but we're driving and that's what the missus is for. 

Can you recommend any places worth visiting? Would you mind if I had a go at replicating your "Fwank you filthy faaaaakin' cunt" clip, if you'll send me the location? 

It would be pointless as you never go outside.

2 hours ago, ZEV said:

Fuck off!

Is that right? Of course there are drug dealing, bone idle cunts descended from the Windrush generation. There have also been many positive offspring also, you know, that don't insist on having their own schools, nobody else is allowed to attend. Integrating and having mixed relationships and not sticking to their own, contributing massively to many different British sports and athletics and proudly representing England and or Britain in Boxing, football, track and field etc and a massive influence on British music also.

I don't really remember seeing many of your lot doing much if any of what I've mentioned.  

Oh, I forgot, and actually fighting and sometimes dying in the wars.

You arrogant, shit sniffing wanker. 

Fuck right off. 

Lol. 

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is that right? Of course there are drug dealing, bone idle cunts descended from the Windrush generation. There have also been many positive offspring also, you know, that don't insist on having their own schools, nobody else is allowed to attend. Integrating and having mixed relationships and not sticking to their own, contributing massively to many different British sports and athletics and proudly representing England and or Britain in Boxing, football, track and field etc and a massive influence on British music also.

I don't really remember seeing many of your lot doing much if any of what I've mentioned.  

Oh, I forgot, and actually fighting and sometimes dying in the wars.

You arrogant, shit sniffing wanker. 

Fuck right off. 

Lol. 

Any plans for today OCR? I'm going to Plimuff.

• Like 1