CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Who Cunts

Neil

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking god man, the thought of eating one of withers poor buggered geese would be akin to Cannibalism, with the amount of vile spunk he’s shot up them.

Plus living in terror would undoubtedly make the meat tough 

What a horrible fucking French cunt he is

Indeed, the amount of frogs spawn pumping around the terrified bird's veins wouldn't be anywhere near enough to counteract the the constant adrenaline that had coursed through the poor cunt's body since the moment it fledged.

I'd wager that the breast would taste like the sticky floor of Fritzl's basement lair, and the aroma of its parson's nose doesn't bear thinking about.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd wager that the breast would taste like the sticky floor of Fritzl's basement lair, and the aroma of its parson's nose doesn't bear thinking about.

Even Marc Almond wouldn't touch the foie gras.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, the amount of frogs spawn pumping around the terrified bird's veins wouldn't be anywhere near enough to counteract the the constant adrenaline that had coursed through the poor cunt's body since the moment it fledged.

So extra.  

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Withers, you French worm. I'm on the Keto diet (low carbs) and after a lovely brunch of Eggs and smoked Duck breast I've been thinking about making some extra cash for Christmas. Did you know Goose was the preferred meat until we copied the Americans and started eating overpriced dry, coarse Turkey? What with you claiming to have/keep Geese, how about I rent a van and collect some and sell them at Portobello market? The rich cunt locals will pay a good price for some 'Withers organic Normandy Goose'. Of course, I'll send you 50% after they've been sold, what do you think? We could make some serious money old chap.

I think I will give it a miss. My old Dad advised me never to do business with a chocco. Eddie once offered me a set of Ford Granada  mud flaps. It turned out that they were his kids. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Frank said:

So extra.  

It's nearly the final hurrah for me. Sitting in this armchair, nurses asking whether I'm comfortable, every five fucking minutes. My cannula keeps blocking,  my mask keeps filling with mucus, and my stoma has just split.  It's the thought of you visiting that stops me throwing myself out the window..  

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's nearly the final hurrah for me. Sitting in this armchair, nurses asking whether I'm comfortable, every five fucking minutes. My cannula keeps blocking,  my mask keeps filling with mucus, and my stoma has just split.  It's the thought of you visiting that stops me throwing myself out the window..  

I hope you live to see Christmas day, Withers... and die on Boxing day. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And the bells were ringing out, for Christmas Day. 

It is better to block than to receive. That's fucking Christmas over for me. Take it or leave it. Business as normal. Corned beef sandwich on white bread lunch. Sausage and chips dinner. Jam sponge and custard desert. All those blocked messages not to look at. Bed. Fuck off. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It is better to block than to receive. That's fucking Christmas over for me. Take it or leave it. Business as normal. Corned beef sandwich on white bread lunch. Sausage and chips dinner. Jam sponge and custard desert. All those blocked messages not to look at. Bed. Fuck off. 

While you might slowly be tapping into the more tolerant side of Eric and Decs, from my perspective I hope you choke on the corned beef sandwich before tackling your sausages and chips. God willing I'll no longer login after a few days absence and suffer post after post after post of your appallingly pointless, verbose, c-grade diarrhoea. 

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While you might slowly be tapping into the more tolerant side of Eric and Decs, from my perspective I hope you choke on the corned beef sandwich before tackling your sauages and chips. God willing I'll no longer login after a few days absence and suffer post after post after post of your appallingly pointless, verbose, c-grade diarrhoea. 

That's a pity. I'll miss you.

Dope.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The only bigger snake haunting this site is the one dangling under Pen's floral dress. Slither away into the undergrowth, you shameless, sycophantic man-serpent cunt.

Your Christmas spirit really inspires me to give the prunes a rest for a few days. Howz your game  Wolfie, getting in any practise. I can meet you for a few games down the 3 Cocks if you're up for it. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While you might slowly be tapping into the more tolerant side of Eric and Decs, from my perspective I hope you choke on the corned beef sandwich before tackling your sauages and chips. God willing I'll no longer login after a few days absence and suffer post after post after post of your appallingly pointless, verbose, c-grade diarrhoea. 

I love how you clasp Eric and Decs to your treacherous bosom. You do sound a bit surly and sullen lately. 

• Like 1

On 08/12/2023 at 19:27, Frank said:

So extra.  

Dining alone again this Christmas Day Frank?

I can just see you, dressed like a total cunt as usual, foraging the shelves of your nearest Waitrose (Lidl) for the smallest Turkey (Bernard Mathew’s sandwich slices), 3 sprouts and 2 sausages wrapped in bacon. No doubt you’ll spend the festive season wrapping a few more sausages with you effeminate lips and battered arsehole.

Fuck off

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And the bells were ringing out, for Christmas day.

Are you a campanologist? Are you a hunchback? I seem to detect in you an unusual interest in the bells. Would you like to relax on my couch and describe your feelings? I will prepare myself in my usual way by stuffing my ears with tissue and turning up the volume on Whole Lot of Love by Led Zeppelin while using the fan, microwave and washing machine simultaneously. 

LOL