CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Sports Personality

Neil

27 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

If the bloke they nailed up looks anything like the way he's  depicted in grand masters paintings  there's no way he was from the middle East. It must have been an imposter .Some poor fucker , wrong place , wrong time .

I think the crosses with the bloke on that they put in churches were modelled on Charles Manson. 

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

How do you know , was you there ?A friendly  bloke let me infront of him in the lidl check out que today. He was softly spoken and had long hair .I think it might have been jesus .I was going to ask him if his old girl  got up the duff by being shagged by an unearthly  phenomenon but thought better of it. 

I was there .. Jesus loves you.

• Like 1

When she gets home and reads the names of some of the greatest athletes and sportsmen that ever lived I hope she's fucking embarrassed at what they've done to her, absolute fucking woke,PC,box ticking bunch of paedo hiding cunts.

• Like 1

What   a fucking surprise .A female "footballer " has won. The BBC has surpassed itself in its" not related to its audience" ideals .Apart from  butch lesbian  types who really gives a fuck about women's football, boxing , cricket and the rest of the bollox the radical left believe is a way of demonstratung equality .They fail to see the irony in the fact women believe they have to emulate men to prove equality , that in itself demonstrates the belief that males are somehow setting the bar for women to reach which alludes to a form of perceived male  superiority.  The amount of airtime the BBC  gives to women's sport is fucking ridicolous. No one gives a fuck .The wombles at christmas would get higher viewing figures , no doubt Tobamory would be a Trans diva Womble cottaging around the public toilets on Wimbledon Common , Uncle Bulgaria would be  black and the female Womble  would be an aggressive lesbo.

• Like 2

On 18/12/2023 at 21:14, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the crosses with the bloke on that they put in churches were modelled on Charles Manson. 

Fuck , I see that now .Maybe it was Manson.A weird cult that liked to kill people who didn't agree with them, a liking of warmer climates and blondes .It all fits .fuck me , Manson was right all along .

3 hours ago, Neil said:

When she gets home and reads the names of some of the greatest athletes and sportsmen that ever lived I hope she's fucking embarrassed at what they've done to her, absolute fucking woke,PC,box ticking bunch of paedo hiding cunts.

To be fair, Neil, did you see the shortlist? The only cunt I recognised was that undoubtedly pilchard smelling golfing wanker from Northern Ireland, and what exactly has he done this year other than turn my fucking stomach everytime I see him? 

Out of him and a half dozen other nonentities, I can't say I'm surprised that the ball fumbling dyke won it.

That being said, they can all get fucked.

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair, Neil, did you see the shortlist? The only cunt I recognised was that undoubtedly pilchard smelling golfing wanker from Northern Ireland, and what exactly has he done this year other than turn my fucking stomach everytime I see him? 

Out of him and a half dozen other nonentities, I can't say I'm surprised that the ball fumbling dyke won it.

That being said, they can all get fucked.

Ronnie O’Sullivan > 7 world titles.

Phil Taylor > 16 world titles (unequalled in any sport)

Neither of them got close. They obviously wasted their time becoming the greatest ever in their respective fields and dominating their chosen sport for 3 decades. They should have just joined a team that didn’t win anything.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What   a fucking surprise .A female "footballer " has won. The BBC has surpassed itself in its" not related to its audience" ideals .Apart from  butch lesbian  types who really gives a fuck about women's football, boxing , cricket and the rest of the bollox the radical left believe is a way of demonstratung equality .They fail to see the irony in the fact women believe they have to emulate men to prove equality , that in itself demonstrates the belief that males are somehow setting the bar for women to reach which alludes to a form of perceived male  superiority.  The amount of airtime the BBC  gives to women's sport is fucking ridicolous. No one gives a fuck .The wombles at christmas would get higher viewing figures , no doubt Tobamory would be a Trans diva Womble cottaging around the public toilets on Wimbledon Common , Uncle Bulgaria would be  black and the female Womble  would be an aggressive lesbo.

I feel like a right "Earpet". Today Woman:s Hour that fucking dinosaur BBC long running radio shite started by the dyed in the wool man hater Jenni Murray, interviews Suoer League cunt Kelly Simmons... 

Meanwhile, as I mirror cast one of the dozens of fucking radio or TV appearances by professional public school girl Oxford feminist and purported national treasure Mary Beard to my TV I settle down with the latest volume of feminist art criticism, "Art Monsters: Unruly Bodies in Feminist Art, by Laura Elkin, I read the review and chuckle

"... Art Monsters addresses this premise: that only men readily have the permission, (in other words respect) and the resources (wives) to be regarded as incomparable geniuses. Women wishing to become artists face difficulties, sacrifices and condemnation."

I remind myself that it was Robert Schumann who went mad and died young while Clara his wife went on to live an increasingly bitter mousey but long life. Her music now is little played despite the overwhelming efforts of the BBC to bore us to death with her fucking story. 

Similarly another glance at the BBC Radio 4 schedule today contains another instalment in Stand Up for the Classics in which a younger version of Mary Beard (same £5k a term private all girls school education and Oxbridge pedigree) has a miniseries of creepy seminars in front of her adoring circle of moist admirers describing well known  Greek and Roman female figures with a special emphasis on denigrating the men they came into contact with. 

I then thought back to the 15 minute Thinking Out Loud slot that BBC radio kindly donated to a medical professional and activist in the NHS who vehemently argued AGAINST the roll out of nation wide testing for prostrate cancer on the basis that "most men can live with it until the point where they might die anyway" and) this is the real reason it seems) spending money on men's cancers would divert resources away from women. Can you imagine the reaction if a man had come on the radio in the early days of breast cancer screening and said that about women's cancers? 

Absolutely fucking disgraceful to the point of contempt. 

I did an investigation into about fifty BBC radio and tv presenters and producers men and women and found that the overwhelming majority of the women in particular were educated at single sex girls schools from 8 - 18, mostly expensive private schools with annual fees branding from 15k to £30k, Oxford or Cambridge, sometimes at single sex colleges. I think I will look that up and put it on here because the statistics don't lie about what a corrupt, inbred, organisation the BBC is I expect the same could be said for the higher grades of the civil service and elsewhere in the country. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ronnie O’Sullivan > 7 world titles.

Phil Taylor > 16 world titles (unequalled in any sport)

Neither of them got close. They obviously wasted their time becoming the greatest ever in their respective fields and dominating their chosen sport for 3 decades. They should have just joined a team that didn’t win anything.

Frankie fucking Dettori was on the shortlist for this year, so as it's apparently the 90s again they may as well have chucked in Taylor for another crack at it.

Call me King Billy but it's almost as if the shortlist was intentionally stuffed full of has-beens and nonfuckingentities with the intention that the dyke would almost certainly win. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Frankie fucking Dettori was on the shortlist for this year, so as it's apparently the 90s again they may as well have chucked in Taylor for another crack at it.

Call me King Billy but it's almost as if the shortlist was intentionally stuffed full of has-beens and nonfuckingentities with the intention that the dyke would almost certainly win. 

It was a public vote. I didn't think the public were so fucking stupid, but the trouble with democracy is that it allows lesbians with no working knowledge of the offside rule to vote. I blame those Pankhurst cunts.

• Like 1

On 16/12/2023 at 23:21, camberwell gypsy said:

Wimmin's goaly? No no no. Wimmim can't catch and can't throw. And have you seen a woman running for a bus? Its fucking embarrassing. 

It's obviously a geezer in a wig. 

I’ll tell you something, and I’ll tell it to you for nowt, Gypps…you wouldn’t say that if their Wyatt was alive today…no siree!

8 hours ago, Neil said:

That Horse had the right idea, Neil. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2013/jun/01/suffragette-emily-davison-knocked-down-kings-horse-video

Notice the Guardian claim she was knocked down by the horse and fail to mention the stupid, no doubt on the rag and most likely transbender wannabe/gender neutral idiot stepped out in front of the Horse. Also, what about the poor Jockey who got flung from the Horse because of said 'on the rag' cunt Emily Davison. 

That's where it all went to shit, and now look, some keeper, who couldn't save a shot from a pissed @Cunty BigBollox wins the damn thing.  

Lol.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I did an investigation into about fifty BBC radio and tv presenters and producers men and women and found that the overwhelming majority of the women in particular were educated at single sex girls schools from 8 - 18, mostly expensive private schools with annual fees branding from 15k to £30k, Oxford or Cambridge, sometimes at single sex colleges. I think I will look that up and put it on here because the statistics don't lie about what a corrupt, inbred, organisation the BBC is I expect the same could be said for the higher grades of the civil service and elsewhere in the country. 

Harold, you seem a bit too interested in Girls schools. What with your rather disturbing recent admission regarding your wishes to be a caretaker at a Girls school and 'teach' the girls etc and using sexual innuendo, I am becoming increasingly concerned. Are you some sort of private investigator? If not, who do you think you are taking it upon yourself to conduct this unwanted investigation? Did this investigation involve sitting near a girls school at lunchtime, with you pretending to be on a lunch break, eating a sandwich?

You will give proper answer. 

28 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you some sort of private investigator? If not, who do you think you are taking it upon yourself to conduct this unwanted investigation? Did this investigation involve sitting near a girls school at lunchtime, with you pretending to be on a lunch break, eating a sandwich?

Indeed, the evidence thus far is inconclusive, he could either be Roger Cook or Sidney Cook from where I'm standing.

Aitch, I suggest you make your reply as watertight as a Yorkshireman's wallet or this is going to end very badly for you.

• Like 1

If I ever meet any bloke that voted for this cunt I'm gonna kick him squarely up the cunt. Now the delusional bitch has said she wants to 'Change the world'. Fucking no-mark butyter fingered slag can go and fucking get fucking fucked.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you seem a bit too interested in Girls schools. What with your rather disturbing recent admission regarding your wishes to be a caretaker at a Girls school and 'teach' the girls etc and using sexual innuendo, I am becoming increasingly concerned. Are you some sort of private investigator? If not, who do you think you are taking it upon yourself to conduct this unwanted investigation? Did this investigation involve sitting near a girls school at lunchtime, with you pretending to be on a lunch break, eating a sandwich?

You will give proper answer. 

I'm still looking for the file. It's not on Google docs so next stop Microsoft Drive. I'll keep you posted as you seem to be up my arse (there isn't much room at the moment and probably even less on Boxing Day) over this. I'm on night duty at Chaste Place tonight, those dormitories require constant monitoring, so toodle pip and Hey Ho let's go!