CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Bradshaw .. The man with a heavy footprint .. Post Office Scandal

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

This piece of utter shit, the accent says is all-total scum of the earth,put the scouse cunt in prison especially after lying about the Horizon software,but then claims he was not “technically minded” trying to cover his own fucking arse.

Exterminate this cunt with a Snake Plissken baseball bat asap.

Nice to see you TC. Isn’t Snake Plissken dead?

I applaud the Bates fellow telling those in power to shove their MBE up their arses because of the Vennels haridan  being given an award. This in itself goes to show what a total shitfest the awards are. It seems that every other cunt in banking is a 'Sir'. The whole fucking system needs either looking at or scrapped 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Great cunting.

An utter cunt of the highest order. There should now be prosecutions. I want to see this gobshite fucker and the other fuckers in court put through the wringer like those poor bastards. I can imagine him playing the hard bastard when some little Asian woman sitting in front of him.

Bald headed bastard.

One sentence and a lazy BBC link, a ‘good cunting’ does not make. Fuck off Gypps, unless you’re licking it’s dick these days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The issue wasn't about you attacking someone, the issue was with your delivery. Two paragraphs of absolute fucking bilge which completely contradicted what the man actually said.

I don't mind intermember acrimony, in fact I absolutely fucking love it. But you clearly didn't read his post before responding, either because you're thick as fucking shit, or you've got an attention span that's as poor as your LTP ratio.

Shape up or ship out, I won't warn you again.

Oh dear the poor old thing is still with the ultimatums. What's that? "By sundown?" what is this Gary Cooper on Tennants? 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wind your fucking hirsute neck in and contribute to the subject matter rather than attempting to be Ape MkII and attack other posters without offering any contribution or value to the site. Have a fucking day off.

Your round.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I applaud the Bates fellow telling those in power to shove their MBE up their arses because of the Vennels haridan  being given an award. This in itself goes to show what a total shitfest the awards are. It seems that every other cunt in banking is a 'Sir'. The whole fucking system needs either looking at or scrapped 

I'd make Vennels eat Shamima Begum and that bloke off the tele. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wind your fucking hirsute neck in and contribute to the subject matter rather than attempting to be Ape MkII and attack other posters without offering any contribution or value to the site. Have a fucking day off.

I think others' response to this means there's not much for me to do. Remember the 7.30 rule, idiot.

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Who's dick are you licking .. oh .. he's just liked your post!

In bold, below:

On 18/12/2019 at 01:08, Admin said:

I generally live and let live on these pages. However, I have had my fill of certain people and practices. The site needs to continue, but it will be on an irreversible decline if the current situation is allowed to continue.

1) Frank. You are not capable of producing any content other than repeated insults. I asked you to put a nom up, you had time, but you failed. It's over.

2) Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

3) Decimus. Stop continually looking for arguments or people to destroy. Stick to what you are very good at, good old fashioned cunting.

4) Withers. I don't see you offering much beyond insults and bickering. Up your game or it's curtains.

5) Salty. I don't think you have done much wrong nor much right either. I am not sure this is the right place for you. Time to leave.

For those who come here to do what it says on the tin, I thank you for keeping the faith.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Wolfie, I was number 4 on the list, and I can honestly say I haven't upped my game, and I am still waiting for my curtains (Green regency stripe for my study). 

...and still no.1 for creating another account to award himself/manipulate likes. You wanker, lol.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What value do you bring to the site, you silly, drunken little twat?

That fucking pot must be constructed from dark matter - black isn't black enough for you, of all people, to throw critique like that about. You thick, useless, irrelevant wanker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That fucking pot must be constructed from dark matter - black isn't black enough for you, of all people, to throw critique like that about. You thick, useless, irrelevant wanker.

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's... Ciderman!

How about an apple-themed Spiderman-type superhero costume Drew? The missus is pretty good at sewing and earns a little extra as a seamstress. Ping me the address of your grotty little flat and I'm sure we can get something sorted. Lololol.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Blah blah blah - what a clever and highly amusing post. You seem to think you’re in a position to judge others, and clearly believe you’re one of the big boys of CC. I have very little time and even less inclination to spend hours posting on here these days. But when I see yet another moronic load of shit that you’ve drunkenly written, I will always make time to take the piss out of you. Lol LOL. Prick.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Blah blah blah - what a clever and highly amusing post. You seem to think you’re in a position to judge others, and clearly believe you’re one of the big boys of CC. I have very little time and even less inclination to spend hours posting on here these days. But when I see yet another moronic load of shit that you’ve drunkenly written, I will always make time to take the piss out of you. Lol LOL. Prick.

That 7:30 pm rule goes straight out of the window when he starts drinking at 9 am.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Surely that could apply to all members of the 'Boys Club'?

20 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

My guess is that whilst he can tap the right words into a keypad in a mildly elegant way if you met him in person he would prove to be verbally inarticulate .. possibly with a stammer. I have met this sort many times ..  often in a back office role where they do not meet the public face to face or only in the presence of a literate member of staff.

He lives alone, in a basement flat, with a Poodle, and a complete set of the OED (1973 version).

It's not an easy life, but he's happy (well, as happy as his condition allows him to be).

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

...and still no.1 for creating another account to award himself/manipulate likes. You wanker, lol.

Out of everyone on here at least Withers is consistent. And by consistent I mean vindictive, manipulative, two-faced, back-stabbing and about as trustworthy as Barry Bennell coaching an under-9s football team.

Without doubt he is the real deal and puts the cunt in corner. Imagine having the energy at the ripe old age of 102 to regularly still be the biggest fucking wanker in the room. I don't know what his secret is, but I suspect that the old bastard has an unfair genetic advantage what with him being French.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's... Ciderman!

How about an apple-themed Spiderman-type superhero costume Drew? The missus is pretty good at sewing and earns a little extra as a seamstress. Ping me the address of your grotty little flat and I'm sure we can get something sorted. Lololol.

I bet she is, does she help you make the skin suits like a Fred and Rose meets Wild Bill psychopath team?

Oh, and when you say missus I'm assuming you mean @Ape™️ the manner in which you like each others posts, I thought assembling Airfix toys using his own jizz was his only hobby.