CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a common misconception that sociopaths don't get upset or angry. It's empathy they lack, not emotions.

Trust me, he's off somewhere raging - it's that poor sausage dog I feel sorry for.

Yeah, but I was right about the Will Graham bit.

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Back on topic, The Princess of Wales has had treatment for Cancer... @Last Cunt Standing you were clearly onto something, must be your medical background. 

Will she outlive the King?

I’m surprised they’re not handling it in the traditional manner. Don’t say a word and every time they get taken to hospital for chemo, tell the press that they swallowed a fish bone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Back on topic, The Princess of Wales has had treatment for Cancer... @Last Cunt Standing you were clearly onto something, must be your medical background. 

She's only 42, Raas. Diana was just 36 when her life ended so abruptly. Being an expert in all things voodoo, is it possible one's tenure as Princess of Wales is cursed with bad luck?

Perhaps now is an appropriate time for @Mrs Roops to volunteer herself for the role.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

She's only 42, Raas. Diana was just 36 when her life ended so abruptly. Being an expert in all things voodoo, is it possible one's tenure as Princess of Wales is cursed with bad luck?

Perhaps now is an appropriate time for @Mrs Roops to volunteer herself for the role.

I think Punkape would make a lovely Princess of Wales. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It would be far better if you volunteered for the role :)

• Like 1

If a new princess of Wales is required I'd happily offer my services .All that wearing of floaty frocks and visiting  centres for the dispossessed of Berkshire,  especially the two dusky  ones who live there  doesn't seem too difficult a task to me .If Andrew stuck his hand up my dress he'd get a fucking shock, that would make the cunt sweat .

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

If a new princess of Wales is required I'd happily offer my services .All that wearing of floaty frocks and visiting  centres for the dispossessed of Berkshire,  especially the two dusky  ones who live there  doesn't seem too difficult a task to me .If Andrew stuck his hand up my dress he'd get a fucking shock, that would make the cunt sweat .

Even at the lowestc level, royal numpties are expected to have a better grasp of grammar and syntax than you: if not people would just think that they were stupid.

On 22/03/2024 at 17:13, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank buggers off when he gets bored. He doesn’t get upset really because he’s a sociopath.

Pretending to be just a pitiful, middle aged, AIDS ravaged (but still rampantly active), common or garden homosexual sodomite?

On 22/03/2024 at 18:06, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course not, I’m immortal. 
One day in the future there will just be Pen and me left. The tragedy is that there’ll be no one left to cheer me when I’m kicking seven shades of shit out of his enormous bollocks.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Even at the lowestc level, royal numpties are expected to have a better grasp of grammar and syntax than you: if not people would just think that they were stupid.

You  have  all the significance of a discarded  piss soaked  Tena pad .Luckily enough your sphincter is  so gaped  you can place your head into its cavernous confines with ease .cunt . 

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Drip, drip, drip. 

This is only the beginning. 

Lizards, like many other species will soon be rendered extinct it appears. Climate change probably, as I’m not sure how they could pin it on  Donald Trump, although they have a knack of finding a way to blame him for almost everything that happens nowadays.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Lizards, like many other species will soon be rendered extinct it appears. Climate change probably, as I’m not sure how they could pin it on  Donald Trump, although they have a knack of finding a way to blame him for almost everything that happens nowadays.

Yes, blame Trump, here's where most people fall flat on their face and can't see what could really be going on here with regards to Trump. First, i'm no Trump supporter by any means. What i do see is that ever since he came in to politics, everyone and their cat have had it in for him, even people who liked him before he entered the political arena. It's as if they're all scared of something, maybe it's because he mingled with these idiots for many years and has enough dirt on them all that he could build a golf course with. When you look at the cunts who are really going for him, a little bit of digging in to them, you come to the conclusion that they're all scum bags. I really do believe that they're shitting themselves with what he might expose and should do. People need to stop getting obsessed with Trump and their orange man bad deranged syndrome and start to think for themselves and see the bigger picture...because obviously there is a bigger picture or this shit wouldn't be happening..it's not rocket science.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Drip, drip, drip. 

This is only the beginning

The royal family won't be around like they're today in 20 years time. The global heads don't want them, how can you have a one world government when you still have national states who have pride in their country. That's why the west is being dismantled to be rebuilt and re-imagined to how the likes of the WEF want it. Part of being British for many people (not me) is having a fucking king or queen. It's the Kalergi plan in action, that's what we are seeing...but of course according to Wikipedia that's just a debunked far-right, antisemitic, white genocide conspiracy theory...i differ.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yes, blame Trump, here's where most people fall flat on their face and can't see what could really be going on here with regards to Trump. First, i'm no Trump supporter by any means. What i do see is that ever since he came in to politics, everyone and their cat have had it in for him, even people who liked him before he entered the political arena. It's as if they're all scared of something, maybe it's because he mingled with these idiots for many years and has enough dirt on them all that he could build a golf course with. When you look at the cunts who are really going for him, a little bit of digging in to them, you come to the conclusion that they're all scum bags. I really do believe that they're shitting themselves with what he might expose and should do. People need to stop getting obsessed with Trump and their orange man bad deranged syndrome and start to think for themselves and see the bigger picture...because obviously there is a bigger picture or this shit wouldn't be happening..it's not rocket science.

I wouldn’t class myself as a Trump supporter either Fends. In fact I’ve decided that my next Donald tattoo will probably be my last (maybe).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Part of being British for many people (not me) is having a fucking king or queen. 

Jesus Christ man, get off your knees. Surely the one thing we’ve all learnt once again from this debacle is that the establishment despise you and treat you with utter contempt.

It’s long past time you returned fire.