CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saima Mohsin on SKY NEWS is Hot !

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Despite making up only 9 percent of Greater London's population, gentleman-of-colour account for 74 percent of London's knife murder victims, 76 percent of knife murder perpetrators, and 66 percent of knife crime perpetrators. What do you think is the root cause, Raasters? 

The blacker than black fellow pictured below, knaeafed some poor hapless gimp on a train in Beckenham yesterday.. practically on Eddie's doorstep. You'll have to dig deep to find the story on any of the usual news outlets. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68682963

While I have your attention, your percentages were wrong in respect of your like-to-post ratio. It still sits at well under 50 percent. 

GJwMHzkWcAEBWPr?format=png&name=small

I reckon black people make up more than 9% of the population of Greater London, Frank. Anyways, I'm the first to admit there is a problem within the Black community when it comes to knife crime, black on black violence and and the percentage of black people in jail being a lot more than the percentage of black people in the UK population. The root cause? I do not know, however amongst the youth (where knife crime is more common) I'd say drugs and selling them is a major cause. I'm sure you'll tell me your opinion on the root cause though? 

Regarding the Like to post ratio... I thought I was at 74% but you insist on me being wrong so it must be below 50%. I'll settle for topping the leaderboard instead. Lol, lol, lol. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Are you taking Mrs B anywhere nice for the Easter weekend, Baws? 

Up the arse, probably.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm on the road with Mrs K, heading for Skye.

You may be tempted to take the short ferry ride across to Raasay. Let me save you the disappointment, it's an almost-literal pile of shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Every supermarket carries a range of these murder weapons at reasonable prices (eg c. £9) and any creature like the one above can tool themselves up with age verification. Knife crime was before immigration of the 50s onwards  was a strictly criminal activity between criminals. These cunts wouldn't know how to fight with their fists. The immigrant subculture which supports criminal values, which is not and never will be mainstream in the West despite whatever the fucking moneybag exploiters want us to believe in the media and film and music industry. In Spain prosecutors are seeking 2 1/2 years for Rubiales for planting a surprise kiss on a female who wasn't worth a second look in the first place. I do ubt whether the cunt above in the photo will serve any more than that for his fucking heinous behaviour and crimes. 

Here in Cyprus knives that look fucking dangerous are on sale in gift shops along with knuckle dusters. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here in Cyprus knives that look fucking dangerous are on sale in gift shops along with knuckle dusters. 

Have you emigrated, CG. You've been gone ages, you've pulled a sicky haven't you? It's no wonder the NHS is fucked. 

You forgot @Mrs Roops is also a Government advisor on the NHS, who reports directly to Sunak. Consider yourself reported. 

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have you emigrated, CG. You've been gone ages, you've pulled a sicky haven't you? It's no wonder the NHS is fucked. 

You forgot @Mrs Roops is also a Government advisor on the NHS, who reports directly to Sunak. Consider yourself reported. 

She's out in Baltimore at the moment designing a new bridge.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Despite making up only 9 percent of Greater London's population, gentleman-of-colour account for 74 percent of London's knife murder victims, 76 percent of knife murder perpetrators, and 66 percent of knife crime perpetrators. What do you think is the root cause, Raasters? 

The blacker than black fellow pictured below, knaeafed some poor hapless gimp on a train in Beckenham yesterday.. practically on Eddie's doorstep. You'll have to dig deep to find the story on any of the usual news outlets. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68682963

While I have your attention, your percentages were wrong in respect of your like-to-post ratio. It still sits at well under 50 percent. 

GJwMHzkWcAEBWPr?format=png&name=small

I'm not sure that race baiting could ever be considered de rigueur for the average metrosexual queer around town. 

You can either double down on this shit and face the consequences, or apologise profusely for your blatant, Manky-woo tribute act and pray that your arsehole subsequently survives the weekend.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that race baiting could ever be considered de rigueur for the average metrosexual queer around town. 

You can either double down on this shit and face the consequences, or apologise profusely for your blatant, Manky-woo tribute act and pray that your arsehole subsequently survives the weekend.

That weird little cunt @and will be beside himself to see you posting again, the stupid fucking prick.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Moose fucker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Too easy. Lol. Welcome home, Decs. You’ve been fucking nowhere. 

On 27/03/2024 at 15:11, ChildeHarold said:

That's funny, I laughed so much I pinched a nerve in my spinal cord and fell on the kitchen in agony. You chose the Holloway Road spelling of moustache. 

Good point H. I’m actually having a pint in The Mother Redcap right now and the barmaid has a full beerd.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good point H. I’m actually having a pint in The Mother Redcap right now and the barmaid has a full beerd.

The Camden High Street spelling of "beard"?  This is becoming a tour of the north London leather scene.  

Disclaimer: ChildeHarold accepts no liability for any damage or theft by arse bandits of any of Billy's property including his voluminous backside. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Disclaimer: ChildeHarold accepts no liability for any damage or theft by arse bandits of any of Billy's property including his voluminous backside. 

Does that include my public hair?

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What do think of the Twin Peaks: The Return featuring Decimus and Frank today?  The private showing I got today was even more disgusting than the sex shop booth I sat in the 1970s. 

Frank has a private VIP booth at ‘One Eyed Jacks’ if that answers your question.

’Damn fine coffee’.

16 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

That weird little cunt @and will be beside himself to see you posting again, the stupid fucking prick.

Indeed.

I don't suppose it's coincidence that we have just experienced the almost simultaneous return of the cunts @Decimus and the feckless mulatto @Old Chap Raasclaat from their fantasy vacations.

Maybe @Wolfie's attic isn't that salubrious after all.

All we need now is for the miserable cunt-stick @Dyslexic cnut to finish serving his time in the cooler, and the narcissistic Nappy-Wetter's Union will  be complete.

Saturday night's going to be an absolute riot 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Indeed.

I don't suppose it's coincidence that we have just experienced the almost simultaneous return of the cunts @Decimus and the feckless mulatto @Old Chap Raasclaat from their fantasy vacations.

Maybe @Wolfie's attic isn't that salubrious after all.

All we need now is for the miserable cunt-stick @Dyslexic cnut to finish serving his time in the cooler, and the narcissistic Nappy-Wetter's Union will  be complete.

Saturday night's going to be an absolute riot 🤣

Shalom, half-cock, it's nice to see that absence has made your heart grow fonder, I wish I could say that the feeling was mutual.

For one weekend only I'm going to treat you by hitting unblock. I won't bother reading any of your backlogged material since I can say with one hundred percent certainty that it will contain the usual outpourings of shit, both figuratively and literally.

But I'll certainly entertain your abject bollocks going forward by tearing your puckered, little Kike arsehole asunder over a holiday period not observed by Palestinian baby murdering scum such as yourself.

You total fucking wanker.