CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Ultimate Guide To World Championship Snooker.

Frank

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He thinks he's twenty again. 

In a world where (God forbid) Harold was in charge, you'd have us all wearing boiler suits, wouldn't you? You and only you would wear your jack boots, Stalin outfit with a Che Guevara beret to complete the look. 

You loony lefty cunt. 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He thinks he's twenty again. 

Youth is a state of mind, (unless, of course, you're a youth, in which case, you're a cunt)

9 hours ago, Frank said:

@Ape™️ I usually only go bespoke these days, but check out these beauties! Polperro baby calf penny loafers in sage suede from Edward Green. I wore my chocolate brown pair throughout the summer last year, and I swear to god, they're the perfect travel companion for any sunny destination. 

Would you like to see my chocolate brown pair?

edwardgreen-polperro-pennyloafer-sage-mo

You've definitely got a man bun wig in your catalogue somewhere waiting for the right time to sing some Sufjan Stevens shite out of that faggot film you love,whilst parading your latest negative blood test around with the names of every memeber you see unfit on this board,a sort of "bucket" list as you will.

Get a fucking grip of yourself man,you'll be crying about the cows next and telling everyone your vegan.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

@Ape™️ I usually only go bespoke these days, but check out these beauties! Polperro baby calf penny loafers in sage suede from Edward Green. I wore my chocolate brown pair throughout the summer last year, and I swear to god, they're the perfect travel companion for any sunny destination. 

Would you like to see my chocolate brown pair?

edwardgreen-polperro-pennyloafer-sage-mo

Fuck off.

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank…what happened to that virile, athletic youthful and maniacal drummer of yesteryear? 
Had you sat in the doorway of OB’s, legs crossed with your faithful pound-hound, that flea-infested beanie would’ve been full of tenners in about an hour. What has happened to you, sunshine?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Frank…what happened to that virile, athletic youthful and maniacal drummer of yesteryear? 
Had you sat in the doorway of OB’s, legs crossed with your faithful pound-hound, that flea-infested beanie would’ve been full of tenners in about an hour. What has happened to you, sunshine?

I'm beginning to believe Frank is full of shit, DC. He really looks like some kind of rough sleeper nowadays... I asked him recently to provide a picture of his newly acquired footwear and he refused. I remember him posting a pic of some worn out Onitsuka Tigers, with awful green socks a while ago but not much else. The stupid hermaphrodite has spent all his inheritance, like most idiots would, without thinking about the long term. 

All he has left is pretending he's wealthy to a load of cunts on here, most of whom want him dead. 

The stupid, daft cunt. 

Most is  just you .You daft cunt .lol what an enormously unhappy unfulfilled sad little cunt you are .My friend in the FBI called Chuck  knows who you are , he's going to ram a full size spicy chorizo  up your ring , not only will your arsehole be gaped like a clowns pocket it's going to be on fire .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Most is  just you .You daft cunt .lol what an enormously unhappy unfulfilled sad little cunt you are .My friend in the FBI called Chuck  knows who you are , he's going to ram a full size spicy chorizo  up your ring , not only will your arsehole be gaped like a clowns pocket it's going to be on fire .

Who the fuck are you talking to at 4am? I’m beginning to think you have a drink and/or drug problem.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Who the fuck are you talking to at 4am? I’m beginning to think you have a drink and/or drug problem.

The small hours are peak time for a gay phone sex business, apparently.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm beginning to believe Frank is full of shit, DC. He really looks like some kind of rough sleeper nowadays... I asked him recently to provide a picture of his newly acquired footwear and he refused. I remember him posting a pic of some worn out Onitsuka Tigers, with awful green socks a while ago but not much else. The stupid hermaphrodite has spent all his inheritance, like most idiots would, without thinking about the long term. 

All he has left is pretending he's wealthy to a load of cunts on here, most of whom want him dead. 

The stupid, daft cunt. 

He’s PM’d me. He’s definitely out of sorts. He’s asked me to apologise to @Ape™️ on his behalf as he can’t face the man. I think he’s shot to shit, Raaso…it may only take a gentle push in the right direction, if you get me?

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That's harsh, DC, but honesty demands that certain truths be spoken. I'll get the Bullworker out from under the stairs and take some time away from these pages to reflect on what I've become.

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's harsh, DC, but honesty demands that certain truths be spoken. I'll get the Bullworker out from under the stairs and take some time away from these pages to reflect on what I've become.

Thank you.

Is he Angolan?

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The small hours are peak time for a gay phone sex business, apparently.

That's how I made my money, all I needed was this basement flat, a phone, and a disgustingly inventive mind, life was so easy before the internet.

On 02/05/2024 at 21:49, ChildeHarold said:

All £2.50 of it.  What did you offer a pic of your anal wart? 

As stated, this was obviously in the days before the internet and 'smart' phones, I had no capacity to send pictures of anal warts, or any other kind of warts for that matter, waiting a few days for the post to arrive kind of spoils the moment, don't you think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

What do you think of Kyren Wilson's shoes, @Frank?

I'm not going to make a sartorial judgement on a fucking snooker player. Odd, pasty retards that have grown up in filthy dimly-lit halls, but I love them all.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not going to make a sartorial judgement on a fucking snooker player. Odd, pasty retards that have grown up in filthy dimly-lit halls, but I love them all.

I’ll happily do time for you Frank.