CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat butch lesbians

White Cunt

Guest Keith Lard

You not nice though Keith.....you are a grotesque,disgraceful,repugnant and obese sod.
Only the insane or depraved would have sex with you and even then they would vomit whilst doing it.

Fuck off you little shit!

When are fat people gonna realise that they are most hated and vilified group of people in the western world today?

I should think Islamic terrorists have taken over the No.1 spot Cat.

Imagine the hatred we would have for a fat,man hating lesbian Islamic terrorist.

A post apocalyptic world where we perform liposuction on fat lesbians to produce oil for burning lamps. Sounds fun.

Fuck that for a game of stormtroopers. How about we just use fat lesbians to produce oil for burning lamps? I reckon this fucking elephant-skinned chunter would make some fucking lovely pork crackling from the loose and gangrenous cellulitis that the man-lady cunt has hanging from it's abdomen.

Fuck that for a game of stormtroopers. How about we just use fat lesbians to produce oil for burning lamps? I reckon this fucking elephant-skinned chunter would make some fucking lovely pork crackling from the loose and gangrenous cellulitis that the man-lady cunt has hanging from it's abdomen.

What a ghastly thought!

Guest Dr Pandemic

We could use her to feed the pigs we ride to battle

Guest KuntaCunty

I should think Islamic terrorists have taken over the No.1 spot Cat.

Imagine the hatred we would have for a fat,man hating lesbian Islamic terrorist.

With the beards and disgusting combination of body odour and garlic seeping from their pores, how are they distinguished from regular old bloke terrorist islamic cunts?  

Guest KuntaCunty

I fucking hate lesbians. It's all made up bullshit for girls not to have sex with nice guys like me.

It's because of cunts like you women turn lezzer!  They'd rather dine on the minge cheese of their own than even give you a peck on the cheek.  

With the beards and disgusting combination of body odour and garlic seeping from their pores, how are they distinguished from regular old bloke terrorist islamic cunts?  

The females will stop off for a bit of shopping on the way.

Guest KuntaCunty

The females will stop off for a bit of shopping on the way.

If one of the explosive vest wearing bastards even looks at them, the woman shall be beheaded!  The cunts may be onto something there, as I think about it!  

• 8 years later...
25 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I can't see what's wrong it. As long as this sort of thing happens only at shite kiddie-pop gigs.

This shit wouldn’t have been tolerated at any of the Bay City  Rollers or Donny Osmond gigs that I used to go to. 

On 16/01/2015 at 00:50, White Cunt said:

They are a strange fruit, indeed. I have often wondered, how such niche breed had survived evolution.
Perhaps one ugly cunt is attracted to another by their genetic telescopic beer googles. Or maybe it is the smell. I don't fucking know. And I don't know anyone who has the answer.

The whole world has gone mad , even my male  dog tried knobbing another male dog the other day .Must be something in the water .I got him from a rescue place run by some kiwi called Britton or something like that .

54 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The whole world has gone mad , even my male  dog tried knobbing another male dog the other day .Must be something in the water .I got him from a rescue place run by some kiwi called Britton or something like that .

Labradors try and fuck pigs if they see them in the countryside. I hope this helps.