CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wishing you a belated happy & Aids-free 2024, F. Mrs W kindly got me a pair of Red Wing moc toes for Crimpo, something I've wanted for a while but unsure about sizing. Anyway, not only do they make this old man feel as cool as fuck... they fit! They are however killing my feet/ankles, which, from reading reviews, is fairly common before they loosen.

As you're the footwear maestro, I'm enquiring whether you have experience of breaking a pair in? What about your BF or hubby – has either undergone the rigmorale of getting used to such a pair of metaphoric tanks? Thanks in advance wanker.

The photos of his hideously bloated trotters that he's posted over the years are proof enough that not all his sort wear comfortable shoes.

@Frank- Proudly breaking down stereotypes of gay men since 2011.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Mrs W kindly got me a pair of Red Wing moc toes for Crimpo, something I've wanted for a while

I guess it was only a matter of time before you came out of the closet, congratulations 🏳️‍🌈

At least you got the wife onboard with your sexual fluidity, how very broadminded of her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The photos of his hideously bloated trotters that he's posted over the years are proof enough that not all his sort wear comfortable shoes.

@Frank- Proudly breaking down stereotypes of gay men since 2011.

I’m not doing too well decs. After posting that pic of little Bill behind the bar, I overheard some idiot tart ask the barman.. ‘will you stop that dog from barking, or do I have to leave?’ All the bile and shite that I’ve spewed over these pages through the years, came out in a single sentence, with spittle, into her thick black face. 

Blacks and dogs eh?..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Wishing you a belated happy & Aids-free 2024, F. Mrs W kindly got me a pair of Red Wing moc toes for Crimpo, something I've wanted for a while but unsure about sizing. Anyway, not only do they make this old man feel as cool as fuck... they fit! They are however killing my feet/ankles, which, from reading reviews, is fairly common before they loosen.

As you're the footwear maestro, I'm enquiring whether you have experience of breaking a pair in? What about your BF or hubby – has either undergone the rigmorale of getting used to such a pair of metaphoric tanks? Thanks in advance wanker.

I don’t know who or what Red Wing is. Sounds awful. What concerns me is your inability to put to bed some faux doc from half way around the world. He makes you look so small, every time!  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m not doing too well decs. After posting that pic of little Bill behind the bar, I overheard some idiot tart ask the barman.. ‘will you stop that dog from barking, or do I have to leave?’ All the bile and shite that I’ve spewed over these pages through the years, came out in a single sentence, with spittle, into her thick black face. 

Blacks and dogs eh?..

Reported 

23 hours ago, Frank said:

Blacks and dogs eh?..

There's plenty of blacks with some right dogs 'round our way, that's the sort they go for, not too fussy, either of them, are they? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

There's plenty of blacks with some right dogs 'round our way, that's the sort they go for, not too fussy, either of them, are they? 

I don’t feel safe in my own manor, and, do you know what I mean? In my peripheral, whilst standing on the platform at Hampstead this afternoon, I clocked some shifty-looking spade eyeing up my Gore-Tex Arc’teryx. I stared him down but it could’ve gone either way. 

• Like 3

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Nearly getting picked up by a spade by the sound of it. 

I'm actively looking for confrontation whenever I'm in London. I'm desperate for a D Pencille self-defence scenario. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I don’t feel safe in my own manor, and, do you know what I mean? In my peripheral, whilst standing on the platform at Hampstead this afternoon, I clocked some shifty-looking spade eyeing up my Gore-Tex Arc’teryx. I stared him down but it could’ve gone either way. 

I would have minded your dog while you engaged the ruffian.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Send me a PM, Frank, for a reasonable fee I can arrange some protection for you. 

I'm in Paris tomorrow Raasters. It's Menswear Fashion Week.. 16th to the 21st. What's your thinking for this summer's man about town? It's not easy these days, especially for a 54 year old, to be cool and commercial.. easy but disruptive. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm in Paris tomorrow Raasters. It's Menswear Fashion Week.. 16th to the 21st. What's your thinking for this summer's man about town? It's not easy these days, especially for a 54 year old, to be cool and commercial.. easy but disruptive. 

I think you'd look great wearing this, Frank. 

https://pin.it/Aa1x5bir0

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

1_mlr_glo_talktv14-12-2022JPG.webp.42e4ea82786dec9d244ef4c572f52537.webp

That's your look. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Bellend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Presumably the old trout with the pink hair and accompanying bit of haddock didn't see you oddly place your glasses at the corner of your table, and then take a photo of them facing back at yourself, yes?

If you're too nom-shy, Frank, then at least meet us halfway and give us a fucking video.    

• Like 1