CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62548431

Now this fucker took no prisoners when he played. If he was playing nowadays he'd probably spend most of the season suspended seeing as most of the foreign imports writhe in 'agony' as soon as look at them. But now after having the temerity to have an opinion that apparently insults some fucking splitarse 'footballer',  he'll probably find himself out of a job. Now Souness played at the highest level against many of the greatest players of the time and also had the bollocks to plant the Galatasary flag in the middle of deadly rivals Fenerbahci's pitch after beating them I'm the Turkish cup final. Although a bit mental it deserves some respect. Now he'll probably lose his job because some fucker objects the mention of 'men'. 

Thomas Tuchel is a whining cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62548431

Now this fucker took no prisoners when he played. If he was playing nowadays he'd probably spend most of the season suspended seeing as most of the foreign imports writhe in 'agony' as soon as look at them. But now after having the temerity to have an opinion that apparently insults some fucking splitarse 'footballer',  he'll probably find himself out of a job. Now Souness played at the highest level against many of the greatest players of the time and also had the bollocks to plant the Galatasary flag in the middle of deadly rivals Fenerbahci's pitch after beating them I'm the Turkish cup final. Although a bit mental it deserves some respect. Now he'll probably lose his job because some fucker objects the mention of 'men'. 

Thomas Tuchel is a whining cunt. 

If he gets the sack I will officially kick my telly in and never watch the game ever again. I wish someone would arrange a game between England mens and womens teams and that way we can shut the cunts up and put them firmly back in their place

Mike Dean is still a cunt

• Like 1

Just now, Neil said:

If he gets the sack I will officially kick my telly in and never watch the game ever again. I wish someone would arrange a game between England mens and womens teams and that way we can shut the cunts up and put them firmly back in their place

I had no idea that you played for England’s men’s team, Neil?

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

My nephew's under 15s will be enough. 

On 15/08/2022 at 17:51, Neil said:

Afternoon, Neil, you disgusting fat pig.

Have you ever been bitten by a horsefly? In 36 years of wandering this planet, I never had been until this week. Yet after spending three days down near your neck of the woods, I've been bitten twice.

I imagine based upon that it's somewhat of a painful occupational hazard for a professional flasher such as yourself?

21 hours ago, Neil said:

I've just heard the stupid bint commentating on the West Ham game say that "West Ham need to start playing more vertical balls".......what the actual fuck is she carking on about?. Silly cunt

I'm yet to see a female football pundit who can offer anything even closely resembling an in-depth analysis of the game. I wouldn't mind listening to their abject bollocks if they at least spouted it with their tits out. 

Here's the "highly respected" Eni Aluko offering up her expert opinion, clearly plagiarised from a two year old brain dead child. Beautiful sarcasm from the Frog dwarf Evra:

I see some no mark has retired from womens football so the BBC put her in the list of England's top goalscorers with the like of Lineker,Greaves & Charlton. It was the top story on the web page just for good measure.JUST FUCK OFF

14 hours ago, Neil said:

I see some no mark has retired from womens football so the BBC put her in the list of England's top goalscorers with the like of Lineker,Greaves & Charlton. It was the top story on the web page just for good measure.JUST FUCK OFF

That's like one of us lot placing ourselves alongside Palmer, Nicklaus and Hagen just because we blitzed a few crazy golf courses after an afternoon session on the trappist ales. The screeching clot-fannied dykes can all fuck off.   

8 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

You can in Derby.

I imagine that you're the finest goalkeeper in the Devon Transexual Third Division, Pen.

I can picture you between the sticks, shuffling along the goal line like a bilateral gynandromorphic crab, gigantic balls smashing the face of any striker confident enough to take you on one-on-one.

At 6'9 I'd also wager that you've never been lobbed, and despite being as blind as a bat, your humongous fucking todger probably keeps more clean sheets than the rest of the league's goalies combined.

Have you ever considered turning pro?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you're the finest goalkeeper in the Devon Transexual Third Division, Pen.

I can picture you between the sticks, shuffling along the goal line like a bilateral gynandromorphic crab, gigantic balls smashing the face of any striker confident enough to take you on one-on-one.

At 6'9 I'd also wager that you've never been lobbed, and despite being as blind as a bat, your humongous fucking todger probably keeps more clean sheets than the rest of the league's goalies combined.

Have you ever considered turning pro?

You gonna put a word in down at Carrow Road?

New Mother in Scotland Squad

Have we now finally reached rock bottom in what the BBC classes as "news" about women's football? I present in evidence the disjointed ramblings of Pedro Martinez Losa, an inarticulate no-mark dago who is apparently and unaccountably the manager of the Scotland team, talking about one of his talentless cunts turning up with her new baby in tow.

The only potential "news" here is that one of the players might not be an actual lesbian.

_120030925_20186163.jpg

"We all will have to co-operate, use all our parent experience. I have experience as a dad. It's another opportunity to prove in another area where things can be done and what it should be.

We have to provide the platform for women to empower them, not only in football, to have positions of responsibility and to believe and make girls that are growing believe that this is possible and it should be like that."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

“We all will have to co-operate, use all our parent experience. I have experience as a dad. It's another opportunity to prove in another area where things can be done and what it should be.

We have to provide the platform for women to empower them, not only in football, to have positions of responsibility and to believe and make girls that are growing believe that this is possible and it should be like that."

Absolutely breathtaking. This makes Winston Churchills efforts sound like Harvey Price.