CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

27 minutes ago, ProfB said:

including Mrs roots?

No Fannies in particular. Just my normal, Wednesday evening thinking about fannies session. 
 I’ll be thinking about tits tomorrow night, bums on Friday, thighs on Saturday. 
 I don’t have dirty thoughts on Sundays in case The Baby Jesus sees me and tells Santa Claus.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t have dirty thoughts on Sundays in case The Baby Jesus sees me and tells Santa Claus.

Expect the Vulcan to debunk this Eric. There’s no way these two characters will slip through her overnight fact-checking dragnet.

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s about time the night stalker was released from Belmarsh.

This roadside rapist cunt genuinely makes me want to vomit. All I can picture is it replicating the retarded prepubescent female persona it adopts on here via CB radio.

"10-4, 10-4, me needs a wowwypop, stat. Mrs Roots is mean and Pwof is cwying into her cwumpets, can anyone come and change my knick-knocks?".

I can imagine plenty of lonely, late night, white knight simp cunts immediately responding, tucking their chins into their butter soaked 'Red Lobster' bibs and speeding off to whatever dogging layby the Prof is lurking in. Come morning they're all dead, with arseholes resembling the aftermath of a supernova and lungs full of spunk.

I want it dead.

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

The cunt who murdered the judge on his mobility scooter was described as wearing grey shorts, a dark coloured T-shirt, a white baseball cap and white patterned builder style gloves.

the bbc can note the colour of everything except his skin.

Just imagine the uproar if the murdered man in the mobility scooter had been black – and the killer white. Things might have escalated into a week of BLM-led lawlessness... every city street would be on fire, with looting and violence en masse. I bet the Met Police sighed one huge relief the victim was the 'right' colour.

Enoch Powell wasn't a cunt.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just imagine the uproar if the murdered man in the mobility scooter had been black

He was Irish, though, which is pretty much the same thing, as any seaside landlady of the last century will vouch.

• Like 3

On 17/08/2022 at 19:50, Eddie said:

The cunt who murdered the judge on his mobility scooter was described as wearing grey shorts, a dark coloured T-shirt, a white baseball cap and white patterned builder style gloves.

the bbc can note the colour of everything except his skin.

fuck off fends. 

@Eddie He's as black as Newgate Knocker. Lee Byer. No doubt you know him.