CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti Vaxxer cunts

southerncunt

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Ah, a pointless cunt then? Got it. 

Like Wiz.

I see that you have also noticed his murdering of the Queens English on the murdering slags thread. It's ok though, his work as a rent boy often takes him to America, which is why he's picked up some of their lingual quirks. Or so he says.

I don't know about you, but after visiting France, I often come back talking like the English policeman from Allo Allo, so it must be true.

What an audacious cunt.

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Sorry for the poor quality of the original nom, Quincy. It was kind of like when you were conceived. Knocked  out very quickly, with minimal care and a poor result.

Well said my old antipodean friend. Its just a great shame that when QC was born the doctors didn't give him THE needle. Poor result indeed , the slithering slit eyed worm

17 hours ago, Punkape said:

How many Australian children in your area have been fed to a dingo ?

One thing........unlike every other criminal cunt in Australia I'm not your fucking mate.

You need to get down there Spunkers and show them the right way. They obviously lack Catholicism and just spend their days taking drugs and hanging around street corners in gangs.

They need guidance and someone to pray and care for them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Having an outbreak of Measles here at the moment because inner city fucking idiots done vaccinate their kids. Fucking polio courting new age probably fucking hipster idiots. 

Fuck off back to the 1920's you ill informed cunts, and stop putting the rest of us at risk.

SC, call me an Irish thicko, though you won't due to your forebears being the bottom of the Irish barrel-low indeed- but what is "Vaxxer". Is it like "barbie", being really a doll, not a bbq, to the rest of us borealans?

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

SC, call me an Irish thicko, though you won't due to your forebears being the bottom of the Irish barrel-low indeed- but what is "Vaxxer". Is it like "barbie", being really a doll, not a bbq, to the rest of us borealans?

No need Southy. I've got this.

Vaccination, you thick Irish cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No need Southy. I've got this.

Vaccination, you thick Irish cunt. 

I have for you, a vaccination for being alive. It is bleach.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good work, Quincy. 

Fucking have had cunt all to do this last week, on this shit so much I feel slightly soiled. Need to let the awful crust coagulate on the lake of bile for a bit, and only crack it open after a bit and release the fresh horrid venom when it's ripe. Till then, adieu

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking have had cunt all to do this last week, on this shit so much I feel slightly soiled. Need to let the awful crust coagulate on the lake of bile for a bit, and only crack it open after a bit and release the fresh horrid venom when it's ripe. Till then, adieu

Fuck off. 

• 11 months later...
On 2/23/2016 at 9:32 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

It's got more to do with unvaccinated immigrants flooding into Labour run council areas and infecting the indigineous population. It reminds me of Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman except we can't bomb the cunts because they are living 15 to a room in the terraced house across the road.

Well. I'd move house if I were you.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Too many vaccines and you get the autisms. 

Almost certainly not, the research by Dr Andrew Wakefield has  been pretty much discredited. A substantial drop in children getting the MMR vaccine in the UK was down to that master of obfuscation The Reverend Blair who refused to confirm or deny that his own kids had received separate vaccines privately rather than being given the NHS jab.