CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

He’s been asking the Australian government for a bail out too. He’ll probably come out if this making a nice profit. Fucking wanker.

And they have ruled it out, have also ruled out any Chinese consortium from buying it. There has been a subtle but definite change in the way China, and where to for them from here is being reported in the mainstream media. I’ve a feeling this won’t be forgotten, or forgiven for a very long time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

And they have ruled it out, have also ruled out any Chinese consortium from buying it. There has been a subtle but definite change in the way China, and where to for them from here is being reported in the mainstream media. I’ve a feeling this won’t be forgotten, or forgiven for a very long time. 

Sydney is full of poofs, poofs fill Sydney.

Discuss.

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

The EU, who just last year were bellowing to the UK to follow the rules of not permitting the state to bank roll private companies after Brexit, as it would be anti competitive, have recently changed direction and rolled out the same type of carpet to protect their own weakened industries from chink and other opportunistic regimes and speculators, due to the ongoing covid down turn. Obviously it makes sense, such directives should also be introduced here and I hope we will follow the suit. 
This crisis should be wake up call to the entire West and South.

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The EU, who just last year were bellowing to the UK to follow the rules of not permitting the state to bank roll private companies after Brexit, as it would be anti competitive, have recently changed direction and rolled out the same type of carpet to protect their own weakened industries from chink and other opportunistic regimes and speculators, due to the ongoing covid down turn. Obviously it makes sense, such directives should also be introduced here and I hope we will follow the suit. 
This crisis should be wake up call to the entire West and South.

The French are the biggest fucking hypocrites of them all. They've been illegally pumping billions into their failing car industry for years while blocking takeovers in other sectors until French investment indirectly guaranteed by the government is found. The French are cunts and their entire fishing fleet should be torpedoed by the Royal Navy along with their crap aircraft carrier.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

The French are the biggest fucking hypocrites of them all. They've been illegally pumping billions into their failing car industry for years while blocking takeovers in other sectors until French investment indirectly guaranteed by the government is found. The French are cunts and their entire fishing fleet should be torpedoed by the Royal Navy along with their crap aircraft carrier.

That crap aircraft carrier is powered by a nuclear reactor. I for one would prefer not to have one of those knocking about at the bottom of the north Sea... 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That crap aircraft carrier is powered by a nuclear reactor. I for one would prefer not to have one of those knocking about at the bottom of the north Sea... 

Thou shalt have a fishy on a little dishy...

blinkyfish.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It would only be a minor deposit compared to the amount of shit we dumped there up until the implementation of the London convention of 1972.

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Branson is a massive cunt. He's got 3.5 billion rammed up his fucking arse so why can't he bail his own shitty airline out. I know a cunt when I see one. And as for Victoria Beckham!

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

Branson is a massive cunt. He's got 3.5 billion rammed up his fucking arse so why can't he bail his own shitty airline out. I know a cunt when I see one. And as for Victoria Beckham!

Fuck off.

we should drown his bearded arse in vinegar. Branson Pickle.

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Wait until it's off the coast of China. 2 cunts,one stone.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Once the US Navy get back from sick leave we can ask them to do it. lol

Guest judgetwi

You have to admire the bare faced cheek of this money grabbing, attention seeking, arse licking, cunt faced Knight of the Realm. Personally, i’m not one of those nasty bastards who wish Corbyn19 and a horrible death on Sir Richard. Oh no.

I’m just hoping he goes swimming off his tax dodging island and the sharks chomp off enough of his lower body so he spends the rest of his stinking life pissing and shitting out of his cunt mouth. 

Nothing personal against him, you understand. It’s just business.

Guest Yeast Infection

Yes I'd love to pay for his spaceships and private tropical island paradise from the sweat of my brow. After all he almost bought his way into the history books and regularly molested Pamela Anderson. The NHS suing toffee nosed cunt.  

PS On the subject of bearded cunts Jeremy Beadle is a Total Recall alien handed bearded cunt. 

Guest Yeast Infection
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You forgot ‘dead’

Yes let's have a minutes silence for Jeremy Beadle and his weird freaky fucking hand. 

53 minutes ago, Yeast Infection said:

Yes let's have a minutes silence for Jeremy Beadle and his weird freaky fucking hand. 

You've made my shitlist you little wankstain. If your next question is, "who the fuck are you". Then I suggest you peruse the all time leaderboard. Minnow. 

Dont try me cunt. 

• Like 2

Guest Bernard Fuck
9 hours ago, Yeast Infection said:

Better yet, let's all give him the venerable sheep happy clap salute. He could do with a hand.

I've had even more time to consider just what this perma-bearded little toad has actually done by asking the government to ensure taxpayers save his business empire amidst the days of Covid-19.

This, from someone worth over eight times more than the requested bailout figure who hasn't actually paid any fucking personal tax for 14 years from the confines of his Obama-holidaying private island, and at a time when ordinary people are obviously struggling.

It's as though he thinks we believe he's a national treasure, and arrogantly assumes we owe him something for championing British business on our behalf. 

What a Noel Edmonds-esque, Cuban-heeled, disillusioned, elitist, greedy little fucking bearded minge. Revoke his knighthood.

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've had even more time to consider just what this perma-bearded little toad has actually done by asking the government to ensure taxpayers save his business empire amidst the days of Covid-19.

This, from someone worth over eight times more than the requested bailout figure who hasn't actually paid any fucking personal tax for 14 years from the confines of his Obama-holidaying private island, and at a time when ordinary people are obviously struggling.

It's as though he thinks we believe he's a national treasure, and arrogantly assumes we owe him something for championing British business on our behalf. 

What a Noel Edmonds-esque, Cuban-heeled, disillusioned, elitist, greedy little fucking bearded minge. Revoke his knighthood.

Sir Philip Green still has his knighthood so your request is an overblown, prissy fantasy...

Have another brown ale, hitch up your nylon trousers and throw yer arrerrrs.....

Lol.

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Only complete cunts get knighthoods. Because only complete cunts accept them. 

Guest judgetwi

I was reading the other day about that Jeff Pissflaps cunt, the owner of Amazon and , allegedly the richest bastard in the world. Like Branson he’s a massive Taxdodger but also has some crazy idea about private journeys into space in some Dan Dare (one for the teenagers there) fucking rocket. I just hope him and smug boy Dickie  are pilot and co-pilot with Corden, the Markles, Piers Morgan, Lily Allen and Terry Fuckwit Christian among the desperate-for-attention sleb passengers.

Oh.....and jugears Linekunt , nearly forgot that arsehole.