CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naked truth?

Guest CockUp

Guest CockUp

Does the truth wear a mini skirt at weekends? Or a fox fur - I am foxed re the naked truth - surely the truth is the truth - can’t it wear a jumper to keep it warm - why starkers?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Is the TRUTH a forum member - is it Spotto? Who despite his witty posts has taken to ignoring quizzing questions from the fun loving ProfB XXX:lol::lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, CockUp said:

Does the truth wear a mini skirt at weekends? Or a fox fur - I am foxed re the naked truth - surely the truth is the truth - can’t it wear a jumper to keep it warm - why starkers?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Is the TRUTH a forum member - is it Spotto? Who despite his witty posts has taken to ignoring quizzing questions from the fun loving ProfB XXX:lol::lol::lol:

What, if anything, goes through the remains of your mind when you decide to upload utter fucking nonsense like this?

Guest I know that Cunt
10 minutes ago, CockUp said:

What the fuck is this demented twat fucking on about?

Guest Snatch
Just now, Ape said:

Good plan, but I'd need to do the sheep first. Gnomes pale into insignificance compared to the ovine über cunt.

It's no good Apers,I'm going to have to try Voodoo on this fucking Prof idiot.

Only the mods can answer your cryptic bollocks Prof, you stupid cunt, but unfortunately they find you far too hilarious to ban, despite you evidently being one of many IDs linked to one sad person. 

Fortunately for you, they deem it far more important to punish people for using words thrown around by toddlers in playschools around the country, despite this site being named one of the most offensive words in our native language. 

So long live the spastic and all that tolerate it without question. Apparently.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Only the mods can answer your cryptic bollocks Prof, you stupid cunt, but unfortunately they find you far too hilarious to ban, despite you evidently being one of many IDs linked to one sad person. 

Fortunately for you, they deem it far more important to punish people for using words thrown around by toddlers in playschools around the country, despite this site being named one of the most offensive words in our native language. 

So long live the spastic and all that tolerate it without question. Apparently.

Good work Nocters.

Admin, I would like to report a hate crime. This no good fucking sheep cunt obviously hates us, and I for one hate it right back on the grounds that it is a mentally disabled, ovine, LGBT freak that worships graven images of Spotto. I think that covers all the bases you mentioned earlier.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

The Truth is that you should be skinned alive, spit roasted (not in the Welsh way), flagilated, rent asunder, scattered to the four corners of the earth (and Mars), with each part dipped in caustic soda for a month, salted, dried and fed to the Mafias' pigs on Sicily.

Now fucking fuck off for fucking fucks' sake!

2 hours ago, CockUp said:

I have done enough class A's and hallucinogens to kill an army of horses in my time. But, no matter how jaw-breakingly gurned up of a mess I've been in, have I even come close to dribbling out the utter fucking bullshit you seem capable of spewing forth which such brain-dead ease. 

I am constantly having posts deleted for taking noms off track, but in this case, I think we are all in agreement that taking this off piste would be welcomed. Without doubt, this is your biggest pile of shit to date, and whilst it is impressive that you manage to get even more stupid with every nom, the world would be a far better place without you stealing our valuable oxygen. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Admin, I would like to report a hate crime. This no good fucking sheep cunt obviously hates us, and I for one hate it right back on the grounds that it is a mentally disabled, ovine, LGBT freak that worships graven images of Spotto. I think that covers all the bases you mentioned earlier.

Put it in a Japanese care home

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's ridiculous it's allowed on this forum. 

It's not going anywhere Gyps. It has to really piss of a Mod or Admin before it gets banned,only to be let back in again a few months later.

What we think does count for shit.

Guest Snatch
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't recommend anyone getting sent to the cooler within the next four months. I had a dirty protest.

You mean you protested about how dirty it was? I cleaned it up last time I was in there. The place was disgusting.

Jazz had to have his solitary cell de-shitted,graffiti was cleaned up and the place was generally given a spring clean.

"Punkape sucks cock" was left on the wall in the check-in block as Admin wrote it himself allegedly.