CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Evening battyman. 

I would have thought you and Renaldo would be enjoying a bottle of Blue Nun, and each others pork swords tonight! 

Due to social distancing rules Mr. Mtembe has become very adept at flicking huge blobs of Zulu spunk at Punkers gaping rectum with a traditional African wooden spoon. This must be the ‘New Normal’ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

They've already crushed the unions which are the working man's voice and leverage, so this was in hindsight the next step. 

I'm predicting in 15 years time we'll also have a Gin drinking epidemic in the working classes... 

When Banksy does his version of Hogarth, all hell will break loose. I imagine Priti will have him deported for graffiti. 

Today’s press full of Cheesemakers, Fishermen and Hauliers all recanting their Brexit views and claiming ignorance. @judgetwi would have none of it, natch. I hope he is well. 

• Like 1

UK small businesses are being told by advisers working for the Department for International Trade (DIT) that the best way to circumvent border issues and VAT problems that have been piling up since 1 January is to register new firms within the EU single market, from where they can distribute their goods far more freely.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/23/brexit-hit-firms-advised-government-officials-set-up-shop-in-eu

Getting back to what we had before but at significantly more cost. Just to satisfy a political itch that can never be satisfied. For ten years our £ has gradually declined against the Euro (despite regular wishful thinkibgs about its collapse!) add to that now the raft of new regulations and income thresholds which prevent EVERYBODY but the well heeled Tory voter from ever moving to the sunshine. Sums up the masochistic self flagellating mentality of the Brexit runts. 

17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

LSE predicts a 13% fall in overall trade this year for the UK. Per capita income likely to fall 6%. Exporters complaining what took 3hrs per lorry pre Brexit has become 5 days in paperwork. European importers looking for alternative Continental suppliers. 

ITS CONTINUING TO ALL GONE PETE TONG. 

Who are you referring to? London Stock Exchange group PLC (who actually predicted a 13% rise last November) or the London School of Economics. Please clarify and provide a link as to where you are quoting your source from

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Apart from NOW needing a €2,000 per month income to stay longer than 90 days per 180 days (before Brexit €800) if you want to "export" (before Brexit it was just "move your stuff") your personal stuff to your new place in the sun it will cost 40% more in duties and tax. 

So what was a right within reach of most Brits has now become restricted to a few well caked cunts. What fucking population votes for fucking LESS rights? Unless its fucking horizons stop at Dover and any other shit hole on the British coast. 

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2021-01-23/essex-removals-company-facing-huge-loss-of-business-after-brexit-deal

There are no tariffs between the UK and EU members states. What has changed is that the EU VAT constituent that was collected by HMRC is now collected by the EU directly (via recipient country). UK businesses were advised to plan and mitigate accordingly including the worst case scenario of a "No Deal". A sizeable number of businesses have failed to mitigate in the short term.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Who are you referring to? London Stock Exchange group PLC (who actually predicted a 13% rise last November) or the London School of Economics. Please clarify and provide a link as to where you are quoting your source from

There are no tariffs between the UK and EU members states. What has changed is that the EU VAT constituent that was collected by HMRC is now collected by the EU directly (via recipient country). UK businesses were advised to plan and mitigate accordingly including the worst case scenario of a "No Deal". A sizeable number of businesses have failed to mitigate in the short term.

Yeah it is all (THEIR) fault. Ha ha ha

On 15/11/2016 at 10:22, Eddie said:

Shut it rubber shoes, I'm selling one of my houses at the moment, thinking of sacking the lying sack of shit estate agent and going modern, purple bricks. Those cunts are the future and your days are numbered quince old pal.

Used Purplebricks to sell my last two properties, last year. Very efficient, good modern service and saved me around £3.5k over any other thieving, high-street congesting, scumfuck twatbagging verminous estate agent filth. They’re still in a ‘profession’ that needs terminating and wiping off the face of the planet, preferably violently.

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Used Purplebricks to sell my last two properties, last year. Very efficient, good modern service and saved me around £3.5k over any other thieving, high-street congesting, scumfuck twatbagging verminous estate agent filth. They’re still in a ‘profession’ that needs terminating and wiping off the face of the planet, preferably violently.

Yeah I just sold an investment property off Jermyn Street, a studio very handy for the Royal Academy and the West End. I'd describe it but as they sayehhhh... a picture is worth a thousand words. 

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

When Banksy does his version of Hogarth, all hell will break loose. I imagine Priti will have him deported for graffiti. 

Today’s press full of Cheesemakers, Fishermen and Hauliers all recanting their Brexit views and claiming ignorance. @judgetwi would have none of it, natch. I hope he is well. 

Has old Jewdith pulled a Reggie Perin before, as this is his longest sabbatical during my tenure? 

I miss the mobility scooter owning wideboy if I'm honest. I thoroughly enjoyed our long running feud as his Charlton supporting antithesis. 

The only thing we agreed on was immigration to a degree, and the need for a points based system for skilled migrants. We've surely already satisfied Farage's quota for fruit packers and cleaners ect. 

@judgetwi come back you misanthropic, kebab munching, right wing zionist cripple...all is forgiven! 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You should have consulted Punkers our resident Asda suit wearing, bespectacled, African rentboy connoisseur, and Cheshire estate agent. I'm sure he would have turned up in a pair of Shoe Zones finest brogues and taken a hefty commission. 

Their on par with second hand car dealers in the rip off stakes. 

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Has old Jewdith pulled a Reggie Perin before, as this is his longest sabbatical during my tenure? 

I miss the mobility scooter owning wideboy if I'm honest. I thoroughly enjoyed our long running feud as his Charlton supporting antithesis. 

The only thing we agreed on was immigration to a degree, and the need for a points based system for skilled migrants. We've surely already satisfied Farage's quota for fruit packers and cleaners ect. 

@judgetwi come back you misanthropic, kebab munching, right wing zionist cripple...all is forgiven! 

Back when Proper first bought 'The Firm', one of his first acts was to immediately fuck off The Rat, and The Judge followed suit not long thereafter. I'm not sure if he went the same way as Rattus Rattus or if he had another pant-wetting hissy fit. If memory serves I think it was the latter.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Back when Proper first bought 'The Firm', one of his first acts was to immediately fuck off The Rat, and The Judge followed suit not long thereafter. I'm not sure if he went the same way as Rattus Rattus or if he had another pant-wetting hissy fit. If memory serves I think it was the latter.

I happened to come across the sites revenue statistics the other day, and it's a good job Proper's coining it in from his NHS position as the Corners no fucking pension pot. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You should have consulted Punkers our resident Asda suit wearing, bespectacled, African rentboy connoisseur, and Cheshire estate agent. I'm sure he would have turned up in a pair of Shoe Zones finest brogues and taken a hefty commission. 

Their on par with second hand car dealers in the rip off stakes. 

Punkers is currently having his sphincter shredded in clink.

51 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Major he’s dead already. He won’t be returning any time soon. Dead. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah it is all (THEIR) fault. Ha ha ha

It’s not about playing a blame game, parrot brains. Things have changed and they will take time to work properly.

This is a hard thing for small operations to adjust to but the medium and large ones should have been better prepared. They pay enough their bean counters and managers to avoid such mega fuck ups.

28 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It’s not about playing a blame game, parrot brains. Things have changed and they will take time to work properly.

This is a hard thing for small operations to adjust to but the medium and large ones should have been better prepared. They pay enough their bean counters and managers to avoid such mega fuck ups.

Let’s see. No doubt you will keep making excuses to fit your argument then until kingdom come.