CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll get the boys from the Rathcoole estate to burst in and shout your name. Maybe shoot the place up a bit. She’ll be like the proverbial ‘fisting butter’ in your calloused hands Panz. Just remember though, the ladies up North won’t agree to any of that Pervy fucked up shit that you lot are always getting up to down South. 

Everything is on the table billy baby..nothin is agreed till everything is agreed ...be some serious piroguin.. lotta sweat n spit will be expended before an agreement to withdraw is finalised..then its down to the final bill..who pays the hotel..ill look for the full 39 ..

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Everything is on the table billy baby..nothin is agreed till everything is agreed ...be some serious piroguin.. lotta sweat n spit will be expended before an agreement to withdraw is finalised..then its down to the final bill..who pays the hotel..ill look for the full 39 ..

Panzbaby 

Are the Panzers on the lawn yet?

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

I can access the cctv in all the bars in Carrickfergus on my I phone so I’ll be able to watch your whole evening Panz. I will keep the boys on standby in case you try taking any liberties with the young lady.

I have contacts in all the hotels in the Co. Antrim area so bear in mind that when you’re on the ‘vinegar stroke’ there will be a few people watching Panz, and I will be recording the whole debacle.

Good luck.  KB

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can access the cctv in all the bars in Carrickfergus on my I phone so I’ll be able to watch your whole evening Panz. I will keep the boys on standby in case you try taking any liberties with the young lady.

I have contacts in all the hotels in the Co. Antrim area so bear in mind that when you’re on the ‘vinegar stroke’ there will be a few people watching Panz, and I will be recording the whole debacle.

Good luck.  KB

Ill have me ski mask on..the designer one..with the silver stitching around the eyes n mouth..after that..sure that could be anyones toned n muscular arse

Panzbaby 

On 29/08/2019 at 08:41, The Beast said:

As much as I like to see quislings such as Grieve and Cuckold Bercow have a sub arachnoid haemorrhage, I don’t really see what Alexander Johnson has been told he can achieve by this move.

As the dust settles, I think he has kicked himself in the bollocks.

Apparently, I hear whispers that snake Cummings is in hospital having surgery for underlying ischaemic bowel disease.

Alexander Johnson has totally bum fucked himself and will also be employing the services of a colorectal surgeon.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Lib Dem’s are now the biggest cunts in politics, if in a general election they win, they will withdraw from brexit, if they win I will not recognise their win as it’s not what I want....

They've been the biggest cunts in politics since 2010. No politicians have any genuine principles, but their antics during the coalition were unforgivable. 

"We'll abolish tuition fees" Fuck that, actually we'll triple them.

"We are 100% against an increase in VAT" Yes master Cameron, we'll vote for your increase to 20%.

"We are the party that believes in a fairer tax system where the wealthy pay their fair share" What's that Mr Osborne, a few of your millionaire donors and friends would like a tax cut? No problem, we'll vote through a reduction in the tax rates of 13 000 millionaires.

The Liberal Democrats were nearly wiped off of the map in 2015. I want the general public to finish the job by never forgetting what these yellow fucking bastards did the last time they got a hand on the whip. 

Fuck Swinson and her sanctimonious party of lying fucking scum.

• Like 2

On 14/09/2019 at 18:00, cuntspotter said:

Kerry Gold butter...produced in Carmarthen....wrapped in Ireland.

Not for too much longer ifn the bojo has anytin to do with it..kerry group is strippin jobs outa the uk as we speak..how many work in that plant anyways?...actually none...its closed...900 people.

Panzermurphybaby 

15 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Not for too much longer ifn the bojo has anytin to do with it..kerry group is strippin jobs outa the uk as we speak..how many work in that plant anyways?...actually none...its closed...900 people.

Panzermurphybaby 

Give it a fucking rest, Pansy. I voted remain and even I'm getting fucking sick and tired of you.

Just remember one thing, if we're going down we're taking you with us. I can't imagine your lot calmly going down with the ship like the band on the titanic, more likely you'll blame everything about your shite economy on us and start blowing things up again.

Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck Swinson and her sanctimonious party of lying fucking scum.

That toys-out-of-the-pram, Howard-from-the-Halifax-looking quisling Sam Gyimah defecting from the Conservatives to the Liberal Democrats has managed to simultaneously raise the average IQ of both parties.

• Like 1