CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driverless truck and car cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What shit would that be Ricky? Punkapes serial killer references and accusations? Obviously you've chosen to ignore them for the last few months so why mention it now?

We put up with it and he keeps spewing it out of his over stretched arsehole. Triple standards, roadkill got coolered for giving admins a bit of a ribbing, but it is ok for pukerape to keep spouting this shit. Fucking load of bollocks.

Punkape is the first to derail nearly every thread, shouting accusations loudly at others to cover his own idiocy.

Fuck off to church spunkape you hypocrite.

56 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

We put up with it and he keeps spewing it out of his over stretched arsehole. Triple standards, roadkill got coolered for giving admins a bit of a ribbing, but it is ok for pukerape to keep spouting this shit. Fucking load of bollocks.

Punkape is the first to derail nearly every thread, shouting accusations loudly at others to cover his own idiocy.

Fuck off to church spunkape you hypocrite.

Shut up you fucking stupid old bastard. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll report you as well when I get opportunity you cretin.

You'll get no such opportuntiy you peculiar little eunuch. My record is exemplary.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Cuntscorner rules....

12. Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives.

Reported for an appalling breach.

So you are saying frank married a man then.

Motherfucker, how's that then?

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Alfie Noakes & @Punkape, cut it out both of you. Punkape, for the last time, lay off the derailing of threads with gay related themes.

Can I just say I've never like Alfie and that Punkape. Also, they strike me as the sort who would deliberately keep kittens awake for an unnecessarily long period of time.

21 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You won't be saying that when my army of tiny robot picanninies are killing the fuck out of you. 

I will surround myself with Proctor and Gambols finest products. That will act as a detergent, sorry, I meant deterrent to the piccaninnies.