CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australia barring UK citizens from standing for their parliament

Guest Lady Penelope

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sounds great Frank. I'm stuck in this 'iron lung' again, and had no signal.  A kindly nurse has hard wired my laptop for me. Suggest some music to lift my spirits. Watch out for the TTs', they are still active.

I tried so desperately hard to find you, Withers. If you’d just give me a clue, I honestly think I can help with all your ailments. 

I’ll have a look on my Spotify and send you over something special. You don’t mind if it’s a little pretentious, do you? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I tried so desperately hard to find you, Withers. If you’d just give me a clue, I honestly think I can help with all your ailments. 

I’ll have a look on my Spotify and send you over something special. You don’t mind if it’s a little pretentious, do you? 

Get stuffed Frank.

lol.

12 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Neither have I, but I don't profess to know a fucking thing about it. I have been to England, and I thought it was great.

Fair enough, not really a lot I can say to that.

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sounds great Frank. I'm stuck in this 'iron lung' again, and had no signal.  A kindly nurse has hard wired my laptop for me. Suggest some music to lift my spirits. Watch out for the TTs', they are still active.

Sorry to go all Ding, but can you explain to the group why you've got the fucking audacity to still be breathing?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 11/26/2017 at 9:41 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Reactionary .. they are a convict colony and therefore part of England.

When you say England... you mean England, right? Not Northern Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland in some sort of geopolitical conglomeration.

13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

When you say England... you mean England, right? Not Northern Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland in some sort of geopolitical conglomeration.

Dan, you fucking bellend. We haven't exchanged pleasantries in a while.

What are your thoughts on Benny and The Jets?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dan, you fucking bellend. We haven't exchanged pleasantries in a while.

What are your thoughts on Benny and The Jets?

If you are referring to the Elton John song Bennie and the Jets, then I'm sure it is always playing somewhere in the world. Probably a crap rock-themed bar somewhere in Latin America, but that is still somewhere! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 November 2017 at 9:16 PM, The Beast said:

I visited a number of locations in Australia 21 years ago. At the time I thought it was a wonderful experience. I didn't want to come back, but reality unfortunately kicks-in and earning a living is required. Getting off the fucking plane at Heathrow was so depressing. Me and Mrs Beast have said we will revisit when our children are independent.

Maybe, if they grow up to be rapists and murderers, they will be shipped out there for free, end up with a lot of land and mineral rights, then years later berate you in loud, crass, broken English for being a fucking pommie cunt.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Maybe, if they grow up to be rapists and murderers, they will be shipped out there for free, end up with a lot of land and mineral rights, then years later berate you in loud, crass, broken English for being a fucking pommie cunt.

I'm an Irish Republican and I'll make no apologies.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Frank said:

Kill that fucking  Stubby for me. 

Thanks.

Guest Erroreptile404

Who gives a fuck they're a bunch of plastic yank cunt wannabes nowadays anyway who do that grating upwards inflection shite that the americunts do. Literally everyone i know who's been there say it's a bit shit, it's fucking boring, they don't like it and they can't wait to come back to the uk after a week. Fuck the tossers.

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Who gives a fuck they're a bunch of plastic yank cunt wannabes nowadays anyway who do that grating upwards inflection shite that the americunts do. Literally everyone i know who's been there say it's a bit shit, it's fucking boring, they don't like it and they can't wait to come back to the uk after a week. Fuck the tossers.

Literally everyone you know is probably some form of convict, so it’s unsurprising. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I would imagine that everyone you know would be just like you, a humourless fucking knob end. The kind of cunt who gets on a plane for 24 hours only to go to the first poor imitation of an english pub they can find once they get here, and then hold court at the bar, braying like a twat and bitching about the place, when the only thing they saw was the inside of a bus or a boozer. Arsehat.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I would imagine that everyone you know would be just like you, a humourless fucking knob end. The kind of cunt who gets on a plane for 24 hours only to go to the first poor imitation of an english pub they can find once they get here, and then hold court at the bar, braying like a twat and bitching about the place, when the only thing they saw was the inside of a bus or a boozer. Arsehat.

Er no actually i wouldn't waste my money on going on holiday to a place were the locals can barely hold their seething dislike of us and gang attack british backpackers who are on their own then said victim ends up in some shithole hospital and has to pay a 1000 dollar hospital bill. I've known australians by the way, they seem cool at first then after a while the passive aggressive anti-brit shit starts to seep out. 

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Er no actually i wouldn't waste my money on going on holiday to a place were the locals can barely hold their seething dislike of us and gang attack british backpackers who are on their own then said victim ends up in some shithole hospital and has to pay a 1000 dollar hospital bill. I've known australians by the way, they seem cool at first then after a while the passive aggressive anti-brit shit starts to seep out. 

What a load of shit