CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Animal Print Fleece

Last Cunt Standing

On 12/3/2017 at 8:48 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Dolphins are animals.

Thanks for that, Charles fucking Darwin. Are you all stocked up on hair nets and cat litter? You must be ecstatic with Amazon, lest you leave the house now that your only dressing gown without gaping holes in is covered in skidmarks.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, nocti said:

Thanks for that, Charles fucking Darwin. Are you all stocked up on hair nets and cat litter? You must be ecstatic with Amazon, lest you leave the house now that your only dressing gown without gaping holes in is covered in skidmarks.

How about you getting fucked?

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bathgate? What the fuck were you doing in Bathgate? 

I need to correct you on Fibromyalgia; nothing made up about it I assure you. I mean just because it happens to regularly co-exist with depression, IBS and chronic fatigue syndrome, has a fivefold higher incidence in lower socioeconomic groups, and has never been shown on muscle biopsy to have any pathological basis at all, doesn’t mean it’s entirely functional illness, does it?

Pregabalin all round. Which funnily enough you’ll find is a phrase heard regularly in Bathgate. 

Two classics from the dustbin category of ailments. 

However, just one question Doc. When the muscle is biopsied, what particular tests are run? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's surprising they haven't produced a fleece with a sloth printed on it yet since its the animal that most of the cunts that wear these monstrosities actually resemble.

I reckon Pen has probably got a wolf's print fleece over her piss soaked duvet. (An after hours image for you to store in the wank bank for later. Urggh)

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Tata Steely Dan are you just going to stand there like a spare prick at a wedding, and let this cunt muscle in on your territory of weird, niche, elderly related noms?

I've learned my lesson. Short, mainstream noms from hereon out. 

Guest judgetwi
On 03/12/2017 at 11:45 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

They come in myriad subtypes, Judge. I’m sure you could find a Simian version if you looked hard enough. It would match the single crease in your palm, too. 

Excellent! Orangs are my favourites. I also like penguins , meerkats, 🐪 camels ( like the peaceful people) 🦒 giraffes ( such elegant creatures don’t you think?) and, of course 🐘 elephants. I fucking love elephants. Elephants are the fucking business! 

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Excellent! Orangs are my favourites. I also like penguins , meerkats, 🐪 camels ( like the peaceful people) 🦒 giraffes ( such elegant creatures don’t you think?) and, of course 🐘 elephants. I fucking love elephants. Elephants are the fucking business! 

You like anything with a big cock.

Would you like to suck my dick judge?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Although in front of the face might be the usual position of a cock for some punters on here, I think you'll find that the elephants 'cock' to which you refer is actually it's trunk.

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ah the old Guy Gibson’s dog trick. Naughty boy at the back of the class smirks at his mates...,,”look what I got away with, and Miss can’t do a thing about it”.

...if that's the case he thought wrong -12 hours in the stocks for circumventing the rules by use of a tired old cliché.

46 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ah the old Guy Gibson’s dog trick. Naughty boy at the back of the class smirks at his mates...,,”look what I got away with, and Miss can’t do a thing about it”.

But how high can you piss up the toilet wall Spunkmonkey?

You're time in therapy hasn't helped a bit Jewdy. In fact you've come out a complete Wendy.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

You're time in therapy hasn't helped a bit Jewdy. In fact you've come out a complete Wendy.

Psychological assessments carried out by sociopaths don’t count in the real world Herr Oberst.

Have you still got your cyanide pill?

On 04/12/2017 at 11:26 AM, Manky said:

Mrs Manky was lest than impressed when I have her her new animal skin coat. I can't see her problem, Donkeys Jackets are very functional.

I once knew a colleague whose wife said if he bought her a new coat for Christmas, she’d come down to his workplace wearing the garment and nothing else and give him a teasing flash. He bought her a duffel coat, which he got back in the subsequent divorce.