CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

American “Football”

Ape™️

Bunch of roided up poofters grabbing arse and running around in Michelin man costumes. At least they tend to die young or live to an old age with the embarrassing symptoms brought on by severe brain trauma. Some of them even end up as quadriplegics, which I'm sure you'll agree is a truly uplifting thought.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of roided up poofters grabbing arse and running around in Michelin man costumes. At least they tend to die young or live to an old age with the embarrassing symptoms brought on by severe brain trauma. Some of them even end up as quadriplegics, which I'm sure you'll agree is a truly uplifting thought.   

It's an uplifting spiritual experience when ANY footballer ends like that.  

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's an uplifting spiritual experience when ANY footballer ends like that.  

True, but I think more should be done to increase the chances of such things happening. Spiked helmets for the Yanks and bladed shoes for the Brits would be a good start - that I could watch.

10 hours ago, Ape said:

Am I missing a trick here, or is it a load of utter fucking shit? It’s been nominated before, in the archives, but there’s no comments. I think the Americans are cunts. All of them. Fuck off.

I’ve seen the Miami Dolphins play whilst golfing in Florida.

I found the game went on far too long and the flow was ruined by incessant interruptions,player switches and Tv commercials. Most of the spectators were obese peasants and the beer was weak.The cheerleaders looked like hookers. 

After an hour and a half I thought the game was over only to discover it was only half time.....I left at that point very unimpressed.

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I found the game went on far too long and the flow was ruined by incessant interruptions,player switches and Tv commercials. Most of the spectators were obese peasants and the beer was weak.The cheerleaders looked like hookers. 

After an hour and a half I thought the game was over only to discover it was only half time.....I left at that point very unimpressed.

Do you have any thoughts on the proposed "Mexican Wall"?

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At half time the spectators eat Walmart baked beans from troughs. I am surprised that Ape doesn't like them. lol

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We should concentrate on our own immigration issues...

Thank you .. do you think that we should refurbish Hardian's Wall to keep the Scots out?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

At half time the spectators eat Walmart baked beans from troughs. I am surprised that Ape doesn't like them. lol

Please do not mock Ape as he is my friend.

The OP has a point buth then again who can forget the standout season Bucky 'Trepanning' Dogbreath had for the Tallahassee Arsewipes.......'97 I think it was .....when he sacked for 26 consecutive quarters and threw up for 269 mincing yards including 5 for 43 against the Minnesota Mongs in a snowstorm in Moose Jaw.

I mean come on!

With stats like that he's the loaded skins with grits of the entire NFL

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This cheers me. Once the sad cunt realises that, hopefully he will 'fire up' and throw himself on his rotor blade.

He will not like what you have posted.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You should've picked a better Team, Punky. 

I'd have thought the LA Rims or the Seattle Spunkhawks were far more your cup of Budweiser. 

Note doubt you left at halftime to slip off to Confession at some Miami mega-church full of exiled Cubans - Our Lady of the Immaculate Liferaft or some such?