CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women's equality day

Neil

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Wouldn’t you like to punch Dianne Abbot ?

You probably want to marry her.....

lol.

Fuck off as well.

I think ape would happily poke his little chopper between the lovely Ms Abbots halibut stinking beef curtains for 3 pumps and a squirt

Lol 

lol 

fuck off

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Watch out for Ape....the board’s stupid, anorak vassal.

He shops at Tesco, goes on all inclusive holidays to shitholes and flies model helicopters in drag.

A complete wanker.

I'm watching "you only live twice" right now punkers, little nelly in action, apes sexual fantasy 

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think ape would happily poke his little chopper between the lovely Ms Abbots halibut stinking beef curtains for 3 pumps and a squirt

Lol 

lol 

fuck off

You've made enough enemies on here without starting to antagonise someone else with a higher IQ than yourself.

Give it a rest, you Withers-lite fucking idiot.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've made enough enemies on here without starting to antagonise someone else with a higher IQ than yourself.

Unlike you, uncle apey matey has a sense of humour. He regularly visits Gloucester for fucks sake.

Actually, I thought it was “international Women’s Day”. I have nothing against female equality per se and certainly wouldn’t occasion assault on a woman,  I think it is iniquitous that women don’t have wage equality in this country and the rest of the developed world. Mrs Abbott is a nuisance because in my opinion she talks shite quite a lot of the time, not because she is black or a woman. Prof Beard is a harmless old chatterbox who was pulled apart in a very unpleasant way for being educated, female and old. 

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oi Deco, I reckon if you stood under a giraffe and it prolapsed on you, you'd look like Andrew Lloyd Webber

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 7:25 AM, Neil said:

If the cunts want equality that's fine by me,If my missus wants to lounge on the sofa with her hand on her snatch,fart,burp and slowly get pissed before having an afternoon wank then no problem.As long as I get my fucking tea on time and have my kecks cleaned I couldn't give a fuck.

Womanchester for fucking fuck sake??

Know your limits you cunts!

They have tits and a cunt....we have a set of balls and a cock.   How the fuck can we be equal?    We are meant to be fucking different otherwise my mum would be my dads uncles brother.  

Which of course would be true if I was from the Lake District.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Which of course would be true if I was from the Lake District.

And Cornwall and Norfolk.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, you're right. It was set up for pussy-whipped and perennially butt-hurt men who bitch and moan about woman's equality.

Technically the men's day pre-dates the women's Day. It wasn't until the 70s that the UN recognised it. The men's day was in the 60s. 

I can almost hear the tapping of Roops fingers on her keyboard, working feverishly to research it to prove me wrong.  

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Technically the men's day pre-dates the women's Day. It wasn't until the 70s that the UN recognised it. The men's day was in the 60s. 

I can almost hear the tapping of Roops fingers on her keyboard, working feverishly to research it to prove me wrong.  

Eh? read the first sentence of my previous post.:wacko: