CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear jeans

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll be in the cooler for another long stretch by this time tomorrow. 

Pig shit thick fantasist poof. We're all sick of your bullshit apart from @cuntspotter who obviously finds you hilarious due to his worsening senility, the dopey cunt.

Stubby Pecker ?

Did some cosmetic enhancement surgery go wrong?

lol.

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It is my golf club because I’m a shareholder.

Do you play at the local council run  golf field ?

I am quite capable of conducting my business, without having to trade brown envelopes with a bunch of local “entrepreneurs”, on the lookout for fresh pillaging opportunities. I am quite content with not having to mix with the locally grown, bonsai Trumps. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Stubby Pecker ?

Did some cosmetic enhancement surgery go wrong?

lol.

Thick fucking wanker. I bet you sat in the corner of the class of your grotty northern comprehensive with a D on you're head. This was a prelude to getting the shit kicked out of you at break time then arse fucked by the 5th years, sports master and janitor in turn. Explains your obvious low intellect. 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thick fucking wanker. I bet you sat in the corner of the class of your grotty northern comprehensive with a D on you're head. This was a prelude to getting the shit kicked out of you at break time then arse fucked by the 5th years, sports master and janitor in turn. Explains your obvious low intellect. 

I went to public school actually....and was a bully which was great fun........Are you a midget !

lol.

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I went to public school actually....and was a bully which was great fun........Are you a midget !

lol.

You? A bully? You’ve got to be fucking joking. The only way this could ever happen is if you were 15 and attending an infant school, and even then you’d take a few hidings. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You? A bully? You’ve got to be fucking joking. The only way this could ever happen is if you were 15 and attending an infant school, and even then you’d take a few hidings. 

What does ‘sprezzatura’ mean to you, ape?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Jeans are for teenagers with dubious sexual identities, faggots, biker gangs,drug addicts, rodeo fantasists and other assorted wankers and degenerates.

Jeans are largely banned at most up market establishments, clubs and sports meetings so why on earth pay for cloth designed as workwear for agricultural peasants in the southern USA.

Indeed why on earth would anyone have the name of known homosexuals on the arse of their trousers? (Armani, Versace, Dolce and Bender).

i wear chinos and properly tailored trousers.

Karl Lagerfeld is a massive cunt.

Fuck off.

I get my dresses from Lagertop. 

24 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I have to say Roops that your recent change in attitude, to more of a 'punter' than an admin, demolishing cunts like MC without even breaking sweat, has given me the 'orn.

Get to the shower now then you filthy cretin and deal with your angry inch in your customary way

• Like 1