CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rape

Decimus

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's no crime quite like rape to get a hardcore feminist's gash frothing like a distempered Rottweiler. Such is their love of using it in their twisted game of gender political football, they react with apoplectic fury whenever there is the merest mention of any legal measure being adopted to ensure that a guilty verdict is the legally correct outcome of a rape trial.

From the way they kick off, you'd be forgiven for thinking that they'd advocate that the only evidence necessary to convict and ruin a man's life is some drunken slag's word.

After a number of rape cases have collapsed due to the police ignoring crucial evidence held on the "victim's" phone that then exonerated the accused, the police are now requesting that accusers of rape hand over their mobile phones in order to corroborate their version of events. This sounds entirely reasonable to me.

However, as expected, the usual suspects, i.e. bull-dykes and gender fluid freaks, have gone premenstrual about it. Civil Liberties charity Big Brother Watch have stated "Victims should not have to choose between their privacy and justice. The CPS is insisting on digital-strip searches that are unnecessary and violate their rights." Reading between the lines, what they appear to be advocating is that establishing the facts before ruining a man's life is unnecessary and that women should be totally exempt from backing up their accusations with hard evidence.

Which segues in nicely to the comments made by Rachel Krys of the End Violence Against Women Coalition, who also opposes the new measures as "We have an extremely serious problem with prosecuting rape in this country and it is a fact that most rapists get away with it." Disregarding the fact that she seems to be suggesting that even those found innocent of rape in a court have "got away with it", she also appears to be insinuating that the police should ignore any evidence that could prove a suspect innocent.

There's no other crime where higher conviction rates are fervently demanded without considering whether a suspect is actually guilty or not. Time and time again you hear from idiots like Krys that not enough men are convicted for the crime of rape, without taken into account the fact that if a man is innocent then he shouldn't be sacrificed upon the feminist altar of improving conviction statistics for the benefit of the warped sisterhood.

Get fucked (consensually).

Never mind your own reading between the lines, suggestions and insinuations...

Given the way you've twisted the facts to suit your narrative and an outdated mind-set that would make even DCI Gene Hunt wince, I'd say The End Violence Against Women Coalition have their work cut out in changing attitudes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Given the way you've twisted the facts to suit your narrative and an outdated mind-set that would make even DCI Gene Hunt wince, I'd say The End Violence Against Women Coalition have their work cut out in changing attitudes.

I do not understand why the end violence against women coalition would have trouble changing minds, no one is for violence against women, if you can show me a group in the UK that promote Violence against women I would be proved wrong.

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I do not understand why the end violence against women coalition would have trouble changing minds, no one is for violence against women, if you can show me a group in the UK that promote Violence against women I would be proved wrong.

The sweaty socks spring to mind.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You think I'm bad, wait until Alpha CGAS logs in.

7 hours ago, scotty said:

If I see a girl alone in the park I always make sure that she's carrying a rape alarm. 

I like to give them a sporting chance. 

God bless you Scrot! If I ever get to cunnilingise a tubercled badger with womb rot, I'd want you to have my six. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You think I'm bad, wait until Alpha CGAS logs in.

He hasn't been on for a while. Perhaps his new role as a comic book star is keeping him too busy?

lusciousnet_the_big_black_cock_and__2058

A clue: he's not "The Big Black Cock".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

To be fair to the legal system, at least it has ploughed on regardless here, recognising that something needed to be done. Rape  remains a difficult case to prosecute but , there needs to be as much rigour exercised as possible to ensure justice.

Rape is never funny. 

Unless you dress up as a clown. 

17 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Rape is common in Norfolk and not just because Neil lives here :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtwK5kNS9z3A3LMVYU7qb

This is what people don't understand. If we get rid of rape, they'll all be paying twice as much for 'Crisp'n'Dry'

If obese women object to rape, they shouldn't eat so many fucking chips 🍟 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Genetically, you're fucking wrong.  More proof as if it were needed, siblings should not breed.  

In response to the actual topic, if a woman is going level an accusation of rape, and her phone has information that is relevant, why wouldn't she want it entered into the case.  If it exonerates an innocent man, then so much the better. Trials are costly, and the coppers could be better suited to locating actual perpetrators.  Times have changed, there is no longer a place in society for a recreational "wee spot o' rapin."  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Genetically, you're fucking wrong.  More proof as if it were needed, siblings should not breed.  

In response to the actual topic, if a woman is going level an accusation of rape, and her phone has information that is relevant, why wouldn't she want it entered into the case.  If it exonerates an innocent man, then so much the better. Trials are costly, and the coppers could be better suited to locating actual perpetrators.  Times have changed, there is no longer a place in society for a recreational "wee spot o' rapin."  

That's anti-Norse, anti-Viking, anti-Soviet troops in Eastern Germany 1945, Ant and Dec

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ratcum said:

That's anti-Norse, anti-Viking, anti-Soviet troops in Eastern Germany 1945, Ant and Dec

I was thinking more anti- Yellowbeard, but I'll accept your answer.  

15 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Rape is common in Norfolk and not just because Neil lives here :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtwK5kNS9z3A3LMVYU7qb

If you look closely you can see millions of flea beetles decimating this crop, but I guess that's what happens when you put all your eggs into one basket by creating an arable mono culture and getting rid of all the bigger insects, farmland birds and other predators that would naturally control them. I've no sympathy for these moaning farmers; happy to rake in the cash by fucking the land over and quick to cry when their stupidity becomes evident.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you look closely you can see millions of flea beetles decimating this crop,

They're Neil's crabs.

Coincedentally, I don't like it when you talk with any sort of informed authority.

Show me some fucking tits.

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Coppers could be better suited to............bouncing on some kids trampoline/skateboarding/dancing 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Coppers could be better suited to............bouncing on some kids trampoline/skateboarding/dancing 

Building support with the masses and all that.  

Rubbish, they're fucking cunts Gyps!  

On 01/05/2019 at 12:44, Decimus said:

They're Neil's crabs.

Coincedentally, I don't like it when you talk with any sort of informed authority.

Show me some fucking tits.

Neil and tits in the same reply can only mean one thing

Image result for moobs

In his much younger and skinnier days of course

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Neil and tits in the same reply can only mean one thing

Image result for moobs

In his much younger and skinnier days of course

OR...Keith has aged badly.