CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tactful ethnic employee survey

Guest Khiwa

Guest Khiwa

An email was sent round my company today by the hipsters in HR, asking for any black, Asian or other ethnic minority employees to complete a survey regarding if their ethnicity has affected their experience at work.

The name of the link they had to click...

SURVEYMONKEY

You can't make this shite up.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're not Danny Baker, are you?

Your question seems superfluous in light of the fact that the 192 directory alone, gives reference to 110 people named Danny Baker. Khiwa could indeed possess that particular nomenclature, whilst having no connection to, or knowledge of the specific 'Danny Baker' to whom you refer.. hmmm.

Yes, I know. An acute bodily smart, located in the rectal sphincter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

An email was sent round my company today by the hipsters in HR, asking for any black, Asian or other ethnic minority employees to complete a survey regarding if their ethnicity has affected their experience at work.

The name of the link they had to click...

SURVEYMONKEY

You can't make this shite up.

Eddie could

• Like 2

I used to work in Cromer at North Norfolk District Council, which as you might imagine, was about as diverse as a Tommy Robinson dinner party.

Despite the nearest black man living 45 miles away, there was a constant drive to diversify the workforce. Short of raiding HMP Norwich for a few spare foreigners, the closest they ever came to becoming a melting pot was when I suggested that we swapped dress-down Fridays for Black-up Wednesdays.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eddie could

Doubtful.  He isn't that original or creative.  He's too busy being Withers' boy.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Withers is after a bit of BBC and I'm not talking about the world service either!

If he clings to Eddie, a myriad of sexually transmitted infections will be a bonus.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

A combination of AIDS + Ebola would suffice Wizz!

Probably the only two he hasn't yet contracted.  

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I used to work in Cromer at North Norfolk District Council, which as you might imagine, was about as diverse as a Tommy Robinson dinner party.

Despite the nearest black man living 45 miles away, there was a constant drive to diversify the workforce. Short of raiding HMP Norwich for a few spare foreigners, the closest they ever came to becoming a melting pot was when I suggested that we swapped dress-down Fridays for Black-up Wednesdays.

Cromer has got 7 Bengalis 9 Indians 15 Chinese, 9 Africans, 11 Irish about 50 mixed race so get fucked

TBH fuck all new in this . Back in 1970 when I worked for Granada .. (the telly rental part) we had an "integration day" when we had to talk through how to deal with coloured customers. This had come about because certain branches were refusing to rent tv sets to darker people. It was all explained to us how we must integrate. The following year one of the engineers was sacked for making the "here's banana" comment to a customer. We had another similar session in mid 1972 just before I defected to Radio Rentals .. in that session we had a film that strated with the new seekers "I'd like to teach the world to sing". At Radio Rental we did not have these sessions but we had constant reminders that everyone was a good customer regardless of their colour as long as they paid the rent for the tellys on time. We did though have to repossess a telly from Mr Ramalamadingdong after he was only paid the first months rent for his telly. He did complain about us being racist. When I joined British Rail later that year and was in Loco Programmes there was much jocularity about a plate layer who had been caught doing something to another plate layer by Sydney Bridge Junction .. Laying a length up Sydney .. etc.

43 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

TBH fuck all new in this . Back in 1970 when I worked for Granada .. (the telly rental part) we had an "integration day" when we had to talk through how to deal with coloured customers. This had come about because certain branches were refusing to rent tv sets to darker people. It was all explained to us how we must integrate. The following year one of the engineers was sacked for making the "here's banana" comment to a customer. We had another similar session in mid 1972 just before I defected to Radio Rentals .. in that session we had a film that strated with the new seekers "I'd like to teach the world to sing". At Radio Rental we did not have these sessions but we had constant reminders that everyone was a good customer regardless of their colour as long as they paid the rent for the tellys on time. We did though have to repossess a telly from Mr Ramalamadingdong after he was only paid the first months rent for his telly. He did complain about us being racist. When I joined British Rail later that year and was in Loco Programmes there was much jocularity about a plate layer who had been caught doing something to another plate layer by Sydney Bridge Junction .. Laying a length up Sydney .. etc.

Fascinating. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

TBH fuck all new in this . Back in 1970 when I worked for Granada .. (the telly rental part) we had an "integration day" when we had to talk through how to deal with coloured customers. 

You started really well as I was thinking this was going to be about the conversion from B&W customers to coloured customers. I can safely say that all my friends are coloured if that's any consolation.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You started really well as I was thinking this was going to be about the conversion from B&W customers to coloured customers. I can safely say that all my friends are coloured if that's any consolation.

You must be really old to remember the "is this set convertible" jest.

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

There was the old lady who wrecked a new colour telly by keeping her electric kettle on top of it.

My 65" OLED is so thin that there's almost  literally nothing on Earth you could possibly balance on it. Even if you did, it would slice through it like a perfectly-honed Muramasa blade.

Mrs Baws says it's vulgar and common to have such a large TV, but I say "Fuck you, Mrs Baws, fuck you!"