CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jo Cox and Animal

White Cunt

1 minute ago, Cock Holster said:

Money might get you a Dorris with a hobbit foot and a Cartier watch but it can’t buy you respect Eric. 

This guy must be having an off day because his weak come backs are piss poor for a regular.

You’re right ch, just don’t have the venom for it anymore, unless it’s ape, now that bloke is a real cock. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Did you know I am looking at a house in Hertfordshire, cinema room and a pool. I will post a link, not sure, think it may be a bit Tony Montana, roops loves it. 

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65325399.html

Be careful in case the owners see you looking at it Ed. You might think about whiting up when you’re out in Hertfordshire casing up houses. The local filth are on the lookout for anyone who looks out of place.

Just now, King Billy said:

Be careful in case the owners see you looking at it Ed. You might think about whiting up when you’re out in Hertfordshire casing up houses. The local filth are on the lookout for anyone who looks out of place.

Thanks for the heads up, I can run fast but between me and you I can’t swim more that 6 feet. 

12 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Money might get you a Dorris with a hobbit foot and a Cartier watch but it can’t buy you respect Eric. 

This guy must be having an off day because his weak come backs are piss poor for a regular.

You're alright, I think. But coming out with your war-face painted on at your stage of development won't end well. Eddie's a shark. You're not yet. 

Look at the fucking pickle that Salty's gotten himself into. Pace yourself. 

3 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

PS- Its now being reported that Borris is about to attempt the use of the civil contingency act to effectively ban all laws. That’s right he is going to suspend all law and make himself a dictator in order to push through a no deal. Cheered on by fucktards like you no doubt...Wanker!

Eh? What rumour is this? I think you are over-egging Sir John Major's Spanish Embassy speech where he theorised that Boris could use the Privy Council to suspend the Benn Act. Why would he suspend all laws? That doesn't make sense.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? What rumour is this? I think you are over-egging Sir John Major's Spanish Embassy speech where he theorised that Boris could use the Privy Council to suspend the Benn Act. Why would he suspend all laws? That doesn't make sense.

John Major playing the white knight role after proroguing parliament himself during the cash for questions scandal is political hypocrisy at its best.

I don't like or agree with Boris Johnson, but Major is the blackest pot in this whole mess.

Guest Cock Holster
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Privy act can be used to suspend all laws. Clearly he is going to use it more selectively to pick and choose which laws he suspends. This is incredibly dangerous. He is purposefully miss using our unwritten constitution in ways it was never designed to be used. What’s to stop him or future executives to use this to simply circumvent parliament whenever he pleases?

I understand people have had enough of waiting for Brexit (some Brexiters have deliberately delayed the process), but undermining our constitution to railroad it through takes us down a dangerous path.

Johnsons a cunt, what he is doing is opening us up to the potential of even bigger cunts abusing our constitution in the future. I’ll repeat I don’t believe he’s a fascists but what he’s doing at the meet is straight out of the “fascism for dummies” playbook.

Guest Cock Holster
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're alright, I think. But coming out with your war-face painted on at your stage of development won't end well. Eddie's a shark. You're not yet. 

Look at the fucking pickle that Salty's gotten himself into. Pace yourself. 

To be fair Salty’s a dozy Yank trying to play with the big boys, it’s hardly surprising he has come unstuck.

But I’ll take your point Eric, Eddie was clearly having an off day and I took advantage.

Guest Cock Holster
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

John Major playing the white knight role after proroguing parliament himself during the cash for questions scandal is political hypocrisy at its best.

I don't like or agree with Boris Johnson, but Major is the blackest pot in this whole mess.

Interesting has no idea JM had used this in the past. Hypocrisy shown by these cunts beggars belief sometimes.

Labours latest “ban private schools” is a classic example. Most of the shadow cabinet either went to or sent their kids to be privately educated. Dopey twats are setting themselves up to be ridiculed when they include this in there manifesto.

30 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Interesting has no idea JM had used this in the past. Hypocrisy shown by these cunts beggars belief sometimes.

Labours latest “ban private schools” is a classic example. Most of the shadow cabinet either went to or sent their kids to be privately educated. Dopey twats are setting themselves up to be ridiculed when they include this in there manifesto.

I know very few people who weren’t educated privately..

34 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I know very few people who weren’t educated privately..

The public schools which you  are constantly praising are very keen on keeping their sex education ‘private’, ie: one on one in a dark store cupboard, after school hours.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Having been caught getting his dick wet in Edwina Currie's slimy orifices, Major has no right to ever again venture an opinion on any subject whatsoever. 

15 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I suspect that you know very few people full stop.

Punkers is quite simply an imaginary character with imaginary friends and imaginary golf partners, who goes on imaginary golfing holidays, attends an imaginary Catholic Church and lives a life of imagined debauchery in an imaginary mansion in Cheshire, somewhere, I imagine, he wouldn’t even be able to find on a map of England. 

I imagine him to be a 5 ft 4in seven and a half stone simpleton, from a council estate, somewhere in the midlands, living on mental disability benefits, who sits in the local park most days, trying to strike up conversation with every passer by. Rejected and insulted by most of them he shuffles off home to his warden assisted residential accommodation and daydreams of what could have been. He probably drinks cheap super strength lager until oblivion every night and gets awoken regularly by Mr Emtembe the Nigerian warden committing vile acts upon him, before again collapsing into an unconscious state on his single hospital style bed, sliding around all night in a pool of his own and various other mens bodily fluids and excretions. And then for 4 or 5 glorious hours he becomes ‘The Earl of Punkape’, a great and hugely respected member of the aristocracy. Jetting off on fabulous ‘golfing holiday’ with the upper echelons of society, hosting dinner parties for the rich and powerful. Admiring himself and his imaginary ancestors on the walls of his non existent mansion. And then he slowly wakes to his real existence again and the tedium and disappointment starts all over again.

What a prize cunt.

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Having been caught getting his dick wet in Edwina Currie's slimy orifices, Major has no right to ever again venture an opinion on any subject whatsoever. 

unless it's about the post mortem porking of Maggie Thatcher. Apparently he and earwig Michael Hecht Howard double teamed her to get their own back for all the times she'd fucked them.

3 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Privy act can be used to suspend all laws. Clearly he is going to use it more selectively to pick and choose which laws he suspends. This is incredibly dangerous. He is purposefully miss using our unwritten constitution in ways it was never designed to be used. What’s to stop him or future executives to use this to simply circumvent parliament whenever he pleases?

I understand people have had enough of waiting for Brexit (some Brexiters have deliberately delayed the process), but undermining our constitution to railroad it through takes us down a dangerous path.

Johnsons a cunt, what he is doing is opening us up to the potential of even bigger cunts abusing our constitution in the future. I’ll repeat I don’t believe he’s a fascists but what he’s doing at the meet is straight out of the “fascism for dummies” playbook.

There is no "Privy act", moreover the Privy Council cant suspend all or any Act as common and constitutional law is unwritten, that is, there are no statutes pertaining to either. As for Major bellyaching, there is a huge question mark over using the Privy Council to suspend an act not least because the Queen (or her representative) would have to attend the necessary quorum for what is after all, an act of blatant political chicanery.

Brexit is setting precedents that no one imagined would happen. Boris' attempted prorogation was foolhardy rather than dangerous. More worrying is the knowledge that The Supreme Court has set a precedent in that anyone can apply to the Supreme Court for political ends. The British High Court was right when it ruled that it was none of their business.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

There is no "Privy act", moreover the Privy Council cant suspend all or any Act as common and constitutional law is unwritten, that is, there are no statutes pertaining to either. As for Major bellyaching, there is a huge question mark over using the Privy Council to suspend an act not least because the Queen (or her representative) would have to attend the necessary quorum for what is after all, an act of blatant political chicanery.

Brexit is setting precedents that no one imagined would happen. Boris' attempted prorogation was foolhardy rather than dangerous. More worrying is the knowledge that The Supreme Court has set a precedent in that anyone can apply to the Supreme Court for political ends. The British High Court was right when it ruled that it was none of their business.

Yeah, what do those 11 useless Supreme Court justices know about the law? Fucking idiots!