CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

39 poor cunts that won't be falling off the back of a lorry

The Beast

Listening to the 640 criminals in parliament crying their crocodile tears over these 39 poor individuals makes me fucking sick.
As one, they have left the doors open to the UK plc that facilitates this venal trade.

I would pack the lot into an Aussie road train and give them a tour of their beloved Europe letting them succumb to hypoxia whilst soiling themselves.

40 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Listening to the 640 criminals in parliament crying their crocodile tears over these 39 poor individuals makes me fucking sick.
As one, they have left the doors open to the UK plc that facilitates this venal trade.

I would pack the lot into an Aussie road train and give them a tour of their beloved Europe letting them succumb to hypoxia whilst soiling themselves.

And not admitting that if there had been proper borders in place these cunts would have been found long before they reached either Ireland or the UK.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

What with that withering critique, it's a good job I've never yearned for validation from a sinister sextugenarian train spotter with a cock the size of a family Vienetta.

I now feel nostalgically hungry and yet simultaneously too nauseous to ever eat again.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Idiot.

You've got some nerve logging on again after the absolute pasting you were given by all and sundry yesterday. You're either completely oblivious to your own shitness, or you're pissed up.

Take an extended break to lick your wounds, this won't end well for you.

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Speaking of which, I noticed last night they were interviewing an economist about the Brexit saga. Who was it? None other than the moussaka munching missus of ex- MP Chris Huhne, Vicky Pryce who did some slopping out at Her Maj's pleasure for lying to the old bill for hubby. Great innit? If she was some ordinary working class fucker she'd be lucky to get a job cleaning bogs. But oh no, "So Ms Pryce, any criminal record? Perverting the course of justice? Nine weeks in prison? Welcome to the firm. 140k a year ok for you?"

3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Is alcohol a problem with you?

You're not doing Frank any favours with this sycophancy, his reputation is already tarnished through his recent association with you. If he wants a genuine comeback, the first thing he's going to have to do to regain credibility is ditch his jibbering, Lily Savage sidekick.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're not doing Frank any favours with this sycophancy, his reputation is already tarnished through his recent association with you. If he wants a genuine comeback, the first thing he's going to have to do to regain credibility is ditch his jibbering, Lily Savage sidekick.

Your mind has been destroyed by drink.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

top of whore board Deco? You're so fucked blud.

I'm in the market for a second hand Jaguar F type by the way. Who are these cunts who bought white ones? Not you I hope. 

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

top of whore board Deco? You're so fucked blud.

I'm in the market for a second hand Jaguar F type by the way. Who are these cunts who bought white ones? Not you I hope. 

I gave up on my leaderboard addiction mid-2018. The only reason I've made a concerted charge for it this week is because I couldn't bear the thought of a humourless, brown nosing, grassing foreign cunt being top a proud British board.

Job done, I'm handing the keys back to Eric after tonight.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I do hope it's the 5.0 V8 "R" you're after, anything less would be a bit, well, gay, I'm afraid. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I gave up on my leaderboard addiction mid-2018. The only reason I've made a concerted charge for it this week is because I couldn't bear the thought of a humourless, brown nosing, grassing foreign cunt being top a proud British board.

Job done, I'm handing the keys back to Eric after tonight.

thank fuck for that! The thought of you and that Eric shooting up together in some backstreet leaves me cold. You know he's even posted some funny comments of late? Where will it all end eh?

36 minutes ago, ratcum said:

thank fuck for that! The thought of you and that Eric shooting up together in some backstreet leaves me cold. You know he's even posted some funny comments of late? Where will it all end eh?

I'm in the process of obtaining permission to form a 'like awarding syndicate', and put you at the top of the leaderboard. 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm in the process of obtaining permission to form a 'like awarding syndicate', and put you at the top of the leaderboard. 

I'd rather French kiss a chimp's protruding arse than have a like on this site. Give pithy reposts and damn this anti-intellectual scourge.