CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A miscarriage is a miscarriage.

Unless you and your “wife” chose to commit murder at a clinic.

Your inability to differentiate between a natural death (miscarriage) and deliberate termination ( murder) puts you in your own squawking moral dilemma.Perhaps your new “wife” is as morally blind as yourself.

Basically you’re an unpleasant but naive disgrace.

I was starting to feel a bit guilty regarding your 'like' removal. Thank you for absolving me of said guilt by proving yet again what a disgusting fucking cunt you really are.

Now apologise to Neil, you filthy little faggot shitcunt.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What has the 31st president of the US got to do with it? 

You're being obtuse. You know very well that Henry was Herbert's cousin and that he could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe. A foetus out of a uterus was the work of seconds. 

22 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A miscarriage is a miscarriage.

Unless you and your “wife” chose to commit murder at a clinic.

Your inability to differentiate between a natural death (miscarriage) and deliberate termination ( murder) puts you in your own squawking moral dilemma.Perhaps your new “wife” is as morally blind as yourself.

Basically you’re an unpleasant but naive disgrace.

The difference between you and I in this instance is that, gratefully for you, you'll never experience miscarriage or abortion in any shape or form, seeing as most of your jizz has been cumfarted across your grubby little flat's only bedroom by previous boyfriends.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The difference between you and I in this instance is that, gratefully for you, you'll never experience miscarriage or abortion in any shape or form, seeing as most of your jism has probably been cumfarted across your grubby little flat's only bedroom by previous boyfriends.

Fuck off.

Is 'boyfriends' an apt description when they're picked up outside King's Cross and cost 30 quid? 

On 28/04/2021 at 22:01, camberwell gypsy said:

You want see the traditional gypsy names. I have a cousin called Cinderella which is traditional name. 

‘Cinderella and Sons’

Block paving driveways and general building work.

• 11 months later...

Dyslexic cnut mentioned you in a topic: Jonty Bravery 
18 hours ago

Spoiler

Oh did he? 🤔 

I cannot find the post, he must've deleted it for fear what I might do to him, or else the corner's software has got tit up yet again?

Spoiler

What the fox, you press the wrong thing & cannot get rid of it. I was looking for font colour, where has it gone?