CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Exactly why I’ll never donate to this site in the current way. However, if proper wants to PM me his address, I’ll sling him 50 quid cash which of course he’ll guarantee will be spent on site upkeep and not on a piss up

I’ve donated over five million pounds to this site already and I’m still only fourth on the all time leaderboard. Just saying.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Did you know Lionel's grandfather was a founding member of the OSS and could catch a family of flies using chop sticks.

Nicole could catch a long list of STDs and a family of crabs without chopsticks. Slag.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/05/2023 at 22:08, Jake The Muss said:

Did you know Lionel's grandfather was a founding member of the OSS and could catch a family of flies using chop sticks.

Never saw Lionel and Brucie in the same room together, not even in the mortuary.  Not nice to see them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2023 at 12:33, Penny Farthing said:

You ok hun?

Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

You've got some nerve, posting on a thread in  which you have been named as producing mind numbing content and pointless nominations. If I were you, I'd keep my fucking head down and mouth shut, however self awareness is not one of your strong points is it? I honestly believe that you think you're doing great here and that everybody loves ' good old Pen'... You stubborn, irritating fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Both of which I’d love to smash over your stupid fucking head before dragging you to some kind of special police/RSPCA unit to answer for your vile scat related crimes 

He’d turn poopergrass and spend the rest of his life in shitness protection.

• Like 2

On 12/06/2023 at 09:39, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

You've got some nerve, posting on a thread in  which you have been named as producing mind numbing content and pointless nominations. If I were you, I'd keep my fucking head down and mouth shut, however self awareness is not one of your strong points is it? I honestly believe that you think you're doing great here and that everybody loves ' good old Pen'... You stubborn, irritating fucking cunt. 

I hope, one dark night, that it’s cock remembers it was originally heterosexual and sodomises the rancid, dull old cunt to death.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been banned and reinstated more times than Frank has had emergency reconstructive surgery on his arsehole.

“Scalpel please nurse. I’m going in now. I may be gone for some time. “Good luck Doctor. If you’re not back out by this time next week, I’ll make sure your wife and kids are informed.”

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Probably carried out by the Goodyear Vulcanising process. His disgusting ring is now good for another 500 batterings.

'Will no one rid me of this turbulent prick'

Shut your garlic stinking fucking mouth before I shove my cock in it.

Idiot.

On 18/12/2019 at 01:08, Admin said:

I generally live and let live on these pages. However, I have had my fill of certain people and practices. The site needs to continue, but it will be on an irreversible decline if the current situation is allowed to continue...

...Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

Assuming that's Penny F. I see not a lot's changed in the last 3 years.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut your garlic stinking fucking mouth before I shove my cock in it.

That's hardly a novelty for you, I've seen the CCTV footage from around the back of the King’s Lynn Tandoori, you seedy fuckin' gaylord.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/06/2023 at 16:04, and said:

That's hardly a novelty for you, I've seen the CCTV footage from around the back of the King’s Lynn Tandoori, you seedy fuckin' gaylord.

CCTV...Yeah right, we all know why you were hanging around the back alley of a takeaway. A candlelit table for two with a mongrel, one end of a sheesh kebab in your mouth, the other in the jaws of your canine date.

Filthy Lady and the Tramp cunt 

• Like 1

On 31/03/2023 at 00:00, Frank said:

It's whittled down to a handful of oddballs that are probably more fond of each other than we'll ever know. Here we all are anticipating another Cuntman classic on FlidSpack.

From left to right... Nocti, Snowy, Withers, Eddie, Snowy, Baws, Ape (DeVito), Snowy, Judge and Cuntman.

hJL-jYipH1YE_aCakhU9p98CodSB7pYhj7Oo06f_

@camberwell gypsy. It disappeared. Frank’s casting list remains.

• 1 month later...
On 20/03/2023 at 09:14, scotty said:

This is painful. For fucksake Admin, do the decent thing. I have an occasional look here to see if anythings improved, but if this site was a dog you'd have taken it on a one-way trip to the vet by now. And if you seriously believe that the streams of inanity emanating from Pen and the hairy palmed Greek are worth paying for, I fear for your sanity. Plus, as I sign in today I find a message from Scrotes saying that even he's gone, fucking hell, that's the End of Days incarnate.

Adieu.

Scrotes is still here. He’s threatened to quit more times than Frank’s died of arse cancer.

Get back here you miserable cunt.

On 09/07/2023 at 20:23, Decimus said:

CCTV...Yeah right, we all know why you were hanging around the back alley of a takeaway. A candlelit table for two with a mongrel, one end of a sheesh kebab in your mouth, the other in the jaws of your canine date.

Filthy Lady and the Tramp cunt 

101 abominations. It Disney  get worse than that.

• Like 1