CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

On 17/10/2021 at 19:13, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Being a Voodoo man here's my anthem. 

This got me surfing a few old tunes, which brought me to N-Joi's 'Saffron' - aka Samantha Sprackling – who became the singer for Republica. My God. What a fucking scorcher. Just imagine getting on the drugs and rock & roll with this. She's right up there with Olivia Newton John, and undoubtedly more fun:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This got me surfing a few old tunes, which brought me to N-Joi's 'Saffron' - aka Samantha Sprackling – who became the singer for Republica. My God. What a fucking scorcher. Just imagine getting on the drugs and rock & roll with this. She's right up there with Olivia Newton John, and undoubtedly more fun:

Classic track and I always fancied her in her Republica days. She would no doubt have been a lot of fun, I've been involved in the rave scene and worked with a fair few of the rave legends of years gone by. When I listen to a lot of those older tracks they bring out a lot emotion etc but also a bit of depression as it makes me realise how good those care free days were. Now it's bills, stress, cunts everywhere and fucking bills. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Classic track and I always fancied her in her Republica days. She would no doubt have been a lot of fun, I've been involved in the rave scene and worked with a fair few of the rave legends of years gone by. When I listen to a lot of those older tracks they bring out a lot emotion etc but also a bit of depression as it makes me realise how good those care free days were. Now it's bills, stress, cunts everywhere and fucking bills. 

Not at all. These days I quite like making my way, cup of tea in hand, to the greenhouse for a cheeky spliff.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Not at all. These days I quite like making my way, cup of tea in hand, to the greenhouse for a cheeky spliff.

I've been smoking a little too much lately, going to make some adult brownies and flapjacks. It's difficult too judge how much to put in though, the last time I made some and ate one or two and hour or so later I felt like I'd taken an E and had to go to bed. I'm not the man I used to be. 

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I’ve got a few N-JOI tapes from back in the day, and I agree, I’d fuck the piss out of her

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck is this Slavic, boxheaded shite?

I'd rather listen to a couple of midget darkies pretending to be Peruvian whilst busking with pan pipes outside of an inner city Primark.

Fuck off, you tasteless old cunt.

You saving up to follow the canaries in Europe next season? Seven points from three games! They'll be surging up the table now. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You saving up to follow the canaries in Europe next season? Seven points from three games! They'll be surging up the table now. 

Nah. I have however found fifty pence down the back of the sofa that will pay for a couple of pies at the inevitable midweek game up at Barnsley next season.

On 29/11/2021 at 21:12, Decimus said:

What the fuck is this Slavic, boxheaded shite?

I'd rather listen to a couple of midget darkies pretending to be Peruvian whilst busking with pan pipes outside of an inner city Primark.

Fuck off, you tasteless old cunt.

People change.. but some people never do. You know when people change, they gain a peace but they lose one too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

People change.. but some people never do. You know when people change, they gain a peace but they lose one too. 

Stellar…however, it’s ‘piece’ which alters the whole meaning and for that reason alone you’ll remain back in the ‘Tall Grass’, Francis…

One step takes me home
Two steps back on my own
Three skips to each stone
Four steps back and I'm gone.

Guest Lairy Larry
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is this shit? Fucking muzak for Serbian baby killing psychopaths. Tosswank.

It's still better than jungle bunnies rapping, or even worse, whites rapping.