CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kirstie Allsop

Stubby Pecker

I'm appalled this horse faced screaming harpy hasn't been nominated before, but fuck me sideways, she's an annoying cunt.

Not content with infesting channel 4s substandard lifestyle output she some how manages to combine the shrill "I did this" voice one would associate with a spoilt 8 year old and an expression that looks some cunt has smeared dog shit under her nose.

Unfortunately this fucker has become the template for the yummy mummy types who congregate in places like Cheltenham all sipping their £13 lattes and complaining how hard it is to raise little Sebastian and Jacynta when they've never done a days graft in their lives. I guess at one stage they were quite fuckable but as soon as the middle class kids popped out they quickly morphed into the Allsop clones  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm appalled this horse faced screaming harpy hasn't been nominated before, but fuck me sideways, she's an annoying cunt.

Not content with infesting channel 4s substandard lifestyle output she some how manages to combine the shrill "I did this" voice one would associate with a spoilt 8 year old and an expression that looks some cunt has smeared dog shit under her nose.

Unfortunately this fucker has become the template for the yummy mummy types who congregate in places like Cheltenham all sipping their £13 lattes and complaining how hard it is to raise little Sebastian and Jacynta when they've never done a days graft in their lives. I guess at one stage they were quite fuckable but as soon as the middle class kids popped out they quickly morphed into the Allsop clones  

Why on earth would anyone watch Channel 4 and it’s institutionalised liberal/facist poison.

Try attending Church instead....

• Like 1

A fat, stuck-up, ever-so-middle-class hairy moose. She's another of these got rich by being in the right place at the right time types who craves attention, though it does give me great satisfaction knowing she'll undoubtedly end up looking like a Greek grandmother in need of electrolysis on her arse cheeks to shit properly.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why on earth would anyone watch Channel 4 and it’s institutionalised liberal/facist poison.

No true Catholic would ever put an apostrophe in the possessive "its", although I can well imagine that most old Etonians could spell neither possessive nor apostrophe, the thick chinless cunts. 

Back on topic, Terry Jones in drag looked more like a woman than Kirsty Allsop ever will.

MV5BMTkwMDc1MDE0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc5

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nah....Allsop and her like were never fuckable.   I’d rather fuck a fat fucking pig with Shergars teath.    She is a massive cunt and is getting dangerously close to levels of cuntery only previously reached by Anna Ryder Richardson.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

No true Catholic would ever put an apostrophe in the possessive "its", although I can well imagine that most old Etonians could spell neither possessive nor apostrophe, the thick chinless cunts. 

Back on topic, Terry Jones in drag looked more like a woman than Kirsty Allsop ever will.

Isn’t she the Welsh bird from the ONE SHOW?

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon years ago she was at a party and some drunken fop (Neil?) staggered up to her gave her a grope and slurred "You're faaking lovely you are. A real princess" before spewing up in the flower pot. And she's believed she's a princess ever since.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

^ Roops 'I've just won an argument' face.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's funny how much of leg up you get in life just for having a Lord for a dad. The situation reminds of the sly old slag, Deborah Meadon who only made money after she ripped her own parents off through the sale of their holiday business.

West Star. I know a little bit about all that. I spent 3 months as security manager at her holiday park in Bude. The only Cornish town that I would describe as a shithole. Essentially there's nothing wrong with it.. It's just fucking boring. And Debs doesn't give a fuck about anything she can't buckle a saddle to.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Kirsty Allsop wears a saddle in bed  (probably).

Thanks King. I've now got a mental image of the gurning, toothless, slaphead of a co-presenter, Phil Spencer riding her around the bedroom of a shitty 2 up - 2 down semi in Walthamstow, and this close to teatime aswell. Yuk!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Thanks King. I've now got a mental image of the gurning, toothless, slaphead of a co-presenter, Phil Spencer riding her around the bedroom of a shitty 2 up - 2 down semi in Walthamstow, and this close to teatime aswell. Yuk!

I've just seen Mariella Frostrup on telly. Still sexy as fuck. Proper English crumpet.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I agree that she is a cunt, and a fat one at that, but in lieu of Neil's input on the matter, I'll make no apologies for my admittedly worrying desire to blast her in the tradesman's. 

Have you ever fucked a fat bird, Nocti? I take it from this admission of raging pork hysteria that you haven't.

During my student days, I danced the rodeo upon many a bucking fat lass, and I'll tell you this; their cunts absolutely fucking stink.

Every single one I've had the misfortune to trade blows with, has had the acrid tang of vinegar upon it, a pungent aroma which has made me vomit on more than one occasion, as the vaginal particles hit the part of my tongue at the back of my throat that picks up the leaden sensation of battery acid.

Pay your fucking bills and get right fucked, Vanessa, you Giant Jewess fucking slapper.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever fucked a fat bird, Nocti? I take it from this admission of raging pork hysteria that you haven't.

During my student days, I danced the rodeo upon many a bucking fat lass, and I'll tell you this; their cunts absolutely fucking stink.

Every single one I've had the misfortune to trade blows with, has had the acrid tang of vinegar upon it, a pungent aroma which has made me vomit on more than one occasion, as the vaginal particles hit the part of my tongue at the back of my throat that picks up the leaden sensation of battery acid.

Pay your fucking bills and get right fucked, Vanessa, you Giant Jewess fucking slapper.

Laziest cunts in bed too. All that "they're more eager to please" bollocks is just that.

Like shagging a bag of tatties. And I'm not even just talking about the unconscious ones...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I always found the aroma of a porky bird's trout trench to be a bit yeasty, marmitey almost. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always found the aroma of a porky bird's trout trench to be a bit yeasty, marmitey almost. 

I don’t think a stinking gash is necessarily only found on a fat lass. I went out with a skinny bitch in the late 80’s, and the stench from her trench was truly horrifying - couldn’t go near it. A stinking cunt is more down to maintenance than mass.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Just the one, although whether it was technically intercourse or not I'm unsure of for two reasons. Firstly I was fucking steaming. Secondly, I might not have made it all the way so to speak, as she had more folds on her than a slope's napkin.

By the way, I gave your rather romantic post a like, but I did not like it one fucking bit. I actually feel a bit sick now. Cheers Decs.

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I don’t think a stinking gash is necessarily only found on a fat lass. I went out with a skinny bitch in the late 80’s, and the stench from her trench was truly horrifying - couldn’t go near it. A stinking cunt is more down to maintenance than mass.

I thought you were supposed to be helping build a school in that Ethiopian village?