CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS clap

Trucking Funt

Guest Bernard Fuck

Happy clappers are little more than automatons who Pavlov jerk at simplistic rituals in order to feel good about themselves.

You've got to wonder, how many of these virtue signalling twats have hoarded groceries and ignored distance guidelines? I see them daily and I live in a rural town of 5000, how many of them have committed actions that have A) Denied others,including health workers and  B ) risked contamination by and to themselves thus threatening the health workers with further chances of contagion?

Fuck them all, they're just performing seals looking for a herring as a prize for their pseudo sympathy. They could just as easily crowdfund a wine bonanza for the NHS workers, it could be their own neighbour, how about leaving a bag of groceries on their doorstep one day after they've come back from shift? No, it's cheaper to stand outside and harvest 'likes' on Arsebook or Twatter for their self centred gestures,fuck them all to hell.

As for the workers, they signed up for their jobs and get paid for it, the same as a soldier etc., it should come as no surprise that there are inherent risks involved, it's in the job description.

So yes, I appreciate the strain and worry these folks are undergoing and I appreciate their succour when I'm hospitalised but I'm not going to be coerced into making some sort of #metoo public statement to show that I fit into the regulated pattern of socially acceptable behaviour.

Fucking sheep, herd immunity my arse, bovine mentality is the prevailing factor, arm yourselves my friends, our country lacks the minerals to deal with even something as (relatively) mild as this, never mind a proper bio warfare attack.

Great British public? Bollocks.

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can assure you all there are many in the NHS who don’t want garlands, clapping and free coffee. Crocodile tears. The staff well understand it’s their job, and are in large part getting on with it, between collapsing and dying. That they have been sent into the trenches with no armour by generals in a distant Chateau is a lesson we should have learned by now. 

“Lions led by donkeys”

2 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Happy clappers are little more than automatons who Pavlov jerk at simplistic rituals in order to feel good about themselves.

You've got to wonder, how many of these virtue signalling twats have hoarded groceries and ignored distance guidelines? I see them daily and I live in a rural town of 5000, how many of them have committed actions that have A) Denied others,including health workers and  B ) risked contamination by and to themselves thus threatening the health workers with further chances of contagion?

Fuck them all, they're just performing seals looking for a herring as a prize for their pseudo sympathy. They could just as easily crowdfund a wine bonanza for the NHS workers, it could be their own neighbour, how about leaving a bag of groceries on their doorstep one day after they've come back from shift? No, it's cheaper to stand outside and harvest 'likes' on Arsebook or Twatter for their self centred gestures,fuck them all to hell.

As for the workers, they signed up for their jobs and get paid for it, the same as a soldier etc., it should come as no surprise that there are inherent risks involved, it's in the job description.

So yes, I appreciate the strain and worry these folks are undergoing and I appreciate their succour when I'm hospitalised but I'm not going to be coerced into making some sort of #metoo public statement to show that I fit into the regulated pattern of socially acceptable behaviour.

Fucking sheep, herd immunity my arse, bovine mentality is the prevailing factor, arm yourselves my friends, our country lacks the minerals to deal with even something as (relatively) mild as this, never mind a proper bio warfare attack.

Great British public? Bollocks.

So don't fucking clap then! 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
10 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Hahaha, I do believe there's a happy clapper on board the good ship cuntox.

No, I didn't but thanks for the corroboration.

Press the quote button when referring to a previous comment mate, or you just look like a deranged cunt perpetuating a conversation with yourself.

Welcome.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The NHS, as a system, can go fuck itself - wasteful, bureaucratic, and no matter how much money you'd throw at it, it would still want more.

'Clinical outcomes? Hum-titty-bum!'

The frontline workers on the other hand.....

…. are caring for the frontline workers.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's like a picture of a soup tin, with a picture of a soup tin, with...

you get it.

And so on and so forth et al. 

The NHS has always said that it should be managed and run by, the NHS. Everybody's a winner at the NHS, it's never been anymore powerful under its own direction, than it is right now, and look at all the publicity they are getting, on, The NHS.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The NHS has always said that it should be managed and run by, the NHS. Everybody's a winner at the NHS, it's never been anymore powerful under its own direction, than it is right now, and look at all the publicity they are getting, on, The NHS.  

A bit like the Paras soaking up the limelight in the Falklands....then the bubble bursts and they’re back to being....the Paras....

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

The NHS, as a system, can go fuck itself - wasteful, bureaucratic, and no matter how much money you'd throw at it, it would still want more.

'Clinical outcomes? Hum-titty-bum!'

The frontline workers on the other hand.....

Except we need them right now as opposed to yourself...

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

… they have even managed to scam their own way out of their £39billion debt. They've never had it so good. Masks, tests, the whole caboodle and within the space of 14 days. It will be OBE's next for the porters, and even the Hospital Shops will be floating on the stock market and sailing along the river.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Except we need them right now as opposed to yourself...

As you are already full of the worlds most vile and virulent bacteria, I called the NHS today and asked if we could simply use your infested sack as a holding pen for all existing and novel infections, thereby creating a bacterial battle royale. The surviving virus will then be isolated and we can simply fling you into the Mariana Trench.

33 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

As you are already full of the worlds most vile and virulent bacteria, I called the NHS today and asked if we could simply use your infested sack as a holding pen for all existing and novel infections, thereby creating a bacterial battle royale. The surviving virus will then be isolated and we can simply fling you into the Mariana Trench.

possibly disrespectful of the many shipwrecks in the Mariana trench CEOTW. They're all classified as war graves, even the nip ones.

Now flinging him into Princess Anne's trench..

46 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Oh dear....have you been furloughed?

24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

yes, but in Woese's three domain system, most Tories come out as slime mould.  Oliver Letwin is their type species.

Earwigs don't fit naturally into any of the three domains. Their origin may be extra-galactic, perhaps even trans-dimensional. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Earwigs don't fit naturally into any of the three domains. Their origin may be extra-galactic, perhaps even trans-dimensional. 

earwig+%25281%2529.jpg