CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who put “Sauce” on their food

Earl of Punkape

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wine is for girls and poofs. If a man walks into a pub and orders a glass of wine, everybody present immediately assumes he's a gay cunt or a web designer.

Lol.

Btw Eric, that website you designed for me is super fab. I'm sure to sell more pegs and lucky heather now. See you in The Black man's Arms for a glass of your favourite Cab Sav. Xx

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are beans involved in your sexual arrangements at home?

Please supply details and camera work for your friends on Cuntscorner....

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How many tins of beans have you hoarded to get through lockdown Ape?

Bean wanker.

Guest Monaco Slim

British food is shit so any kind of sauce on top of it would be an improvement. Men travelled thousands of miles over an ocean in leaky boats to try find spices and sauce indigence to make it less tasteless. 

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I put Ice Magic on my ice cream. Does that count you fucking homo??

Mr. Emtembe loves Punkers to sprinkle his massive black cock with hundreds and thousands and slowly lick it off from ballsack to bellend.

On 20/06/2020 at 15:29, Eddie said:

Earl Ape I have met a someone who drinks chilled red wine mixed with lemonade, how do I broach a subject as sensitive as this? 

It’s called ‘tinto de verano’ you fucking idiot. A refreshing summer drink popular throughout Spain. Delicious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No doubt you use this to wash down the jizz after sucking off a few dozen members of the Armada Española, you idiotic old poof.

Considering I practically raped your ponytail arse when you first joined, you’ve become rather good at this. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Considering I practically raped your ponytail arse when you first joined, you’ve become rather good at this. 

Your version of history is somewhat clouded you skinny twat (all that spunk in your eyes). The truth is your wig wearing arse has been consistently raped, as you put it, by even the weakest of punters since 2015.

You've been dire ever since and your recent return is possibly even worse. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your version of history is somewhat clouded you skinny twat (all that spunk in your eyes). The truth is your wig wearing arse has been consistently raped, as you put it, by even the weakest of punters since 2015.

You've been dire ever since and your recent return is possibly even worse. 

I can't believe I persuaded roops to release him, be careful what you wish for....

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Spanish are savages, fuck off.

Agreed. Even worse, they flat refuse to bone out their fish.

Healthy Mediterranean cuisine my arse, most Spanish kids and a considerable number of their parents now live on burgers, chips, ketchup, bread and churros.

Short fat fucking bandy legged cunts, that's just the women.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can't believe I persuaded roops to release him, be careful what you wish for....

You've got a rather high opinion of your clout pal if you think your pillow talk forced the evil cows hand into releasing the Spaken.

Next time you're sticking in to her make sure you're the one handing out the donkey punch and really put your weight behind it. Speak to Neil re disposal tips.