CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Proving you can be right and wrong here. First part is quite correct, people should generally be free to express opinions, however wrong you might think they are. Your second part falls down on the fact that no such “signed contract” stipulating impartiality on this subject seems to exist, as I suspect if it did it would be in the public eye by now. If Gary gave no undertaking to anyone regarding his social media use - and remembering he does not appear to be a BBC employee - I think the case against him is pretty thin, and seemingly based entirely on some people not liking what he said. Tough. 

As @Eric Cuntman said, surely the correct answer if you disagree is “and as a footballer, what the fuck would you know about it, Jug ears?” which is both fair comment and a million miles from trying to get him the 

Maybe. Its interesting to note that he has been vocal in the past on immigration but has never been pulled up. I'm just wondering whether it's the holocaust reference that's done it? 

Btw: last nights MOTD viewing figures were half a million up. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe. Its interesting to note that he has been vocal in the past on immigration but has never been pulled up. I'm just wondering whether it's the holocaust reference that's done it? 

Btw: last nights MOTD viewing figures were half a million up. 

You’re right on the money, gyps. What do you think caused such an influx in viewers? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You sarcastic cunt.

You've got me all wrong. I love gyps.. she reminds me of my poor old mum. She used to cut out the baldness cure advertorials in the Daily Mail and post them to me. Thick as fucking shit but I miss her dearly.  

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Lineker said the language used to promote the new policy was reminiscent of 1930’s Germany. I know you’d agree language is important. Talk of “invaders”, “swarming to our shores” is inflammatory and deliberately intended to arouse people like you. You’ve fallen for it. 

When we look at Auschwitz we see the end of the process. It’s important to remember that the Holocaust actually did not start from gas chambers. This hatred gradually developed from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dehumanisation & escalating violence.

— Auschwitz Memorial (@AuschwitzMuseum) November 26, 2018

I visited Auschwitz a few years ago when I spotted the signs on the Autobahn while driving down through Germany on my way to the Outlook Festival in Croatia. I didn’t stay long though as I’ve never seen such a miserable looking bunch of cunts in my life anywhere. Not just the staff but the holidaymakers too. The final straw for me was some fat poker faced Shekraut shouting ‘nein!’ at me when I sat down beside a huge pile of shoes and started trying some of them on. 
I think I’ll give it a miss next time I’m passing that way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I visited Auschwitz a few years ago when I spotted the signs on the Autobahn while driving down through Germany on my way to the Outlook Festival in Croatia. 

Only a slight detour there, to central Poland. Did you go through the Czech Republic? Just as well you allowed plenty of time.

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Lineker said the language used to promote the new policy was reminiscent of 1930’s Germany. I know you’d agree language is important. Talk of “invaders”, “swarming to our shores” is inflammatory and deliberately intended to arouse people like you. You’ve fallen for it. 

When we look at Auschwitz we see the end of the process. It’s important to remember that the Holocaust actually did not start from gas chambers. This hatred gradually developed from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dehumanisation & escalating violence.

— Auschwitz Memorial (@AuschwitzMuseum) November 26, 2018

'You've fallen for it."

How so? The only thing to start in a gas chamber is some of the self-righteous tripe you post, delivered once again from your typically audible sphincteral opening.

It's interesting you've taken the leap of juxtaposing small boats of 20-30 illegal immigrants with fucking Auschwitz. You're coming across like Linekar Down Under, Doc.

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'You've fallen for it."

How so? The only thing to start in a gas chamber is some of the self-righteous tripe you post, delivered once again from your typically audible sphincteral opening.

It's interesting you've taken the leap of juxtaposing small boats of 20-30 illegal immigrants with fucking Auschwitz. You're coming across like Linekar Down Under, Doc.

Doc & Liniker are both missing the fact that the holocaust mostly involved jews who were indiginous Europeans .. many were born German and had been born to be proud to be German and were patriots, many of those had fought for Germany in the first world war. There is simply no comparison to what happened to them and how we are treating there people being paddled across the channel.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Only a slight detour there, to central Poland. Did you go through the Czech Republic? Just as well you allowed plenty of time.

As far as I can recall I was driving south near Munich in my imaginary M3 which I don’t know if I’ve mentioned Ive since traded in for my current imaginary M4. Tbh I remember seeing the signs on the autobahn and then the Beemer sort of knew the way there and took over. I guess it must have known it was close to its birthplace, like an eel swimming furiously towards the Sargasso Sea or a drunken Jock attempting for the fifteenth time to scale Hadrians wall (all 4ft of it) and make it home in time for supper. 
It’s all bollocks anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lets face it, Shearer has as much panache as a carrot 

Frank’s never faced a carrot in his life, probably because he’s only ever encountered one when it was thrust up his welcoming lubed up arsehole.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'You've fallen for it."

Your capacity to surprise me with your dunderheadedness seems unbridled.

The quote from the Auschwitz Museum is about language and dehumanisation being the precursors to mechanised murder. Gary’s point was also about the language around the new migrant policy. To deliberately misunderstand what this argument is about, at the behest of rabid right wing news sources who don’t bat an eyelid when the BBC hierarchy is stuffed with Tory grandees, is to rather give away your own set of prejudices and sympathies. 

And again with the sphincteral opening reference. I thought we’d done this? You’d made a typically limp and inaccurate reference to anatomy you clearly don’t know much about, and I corrected you. Must we go round and round on this point, or have you retained the capacity to learn? I’m sure you’d be the first to protest if I bring up an old reference to your avant-garde teenage ventriloquist act. Fitting perhaps that such a tale is woven into your emerging sexuality, for I very much doubt you’ve made many lips move since. 

As you were. 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

You’re right on the money, gyps. What do you think caused such an influx in viewers? 

Fuck off Frank you useless, dock lurking, slap-headed poof.

@camberwell gypsy if you had a right mind you’d reply to frank in kind. He’s a total fucking cunt and the wanker deserves no quarter 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this what it looks, sounds and feels like inside your head every time it occurs to you that you neither have to work or worry about money? That’s how I imagine it anyway. Enchanting. But you’re still a cunt.

It’s what it looks, sounds and feels like inside the head of a fucking lunatic.

• Like 1