CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2
29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Wayne will my motor be fixed Gary?’ 

Yeah mate tel and tone are off on bazzas stag this week 

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wayne Slob's alright.

Until he got with that nomio,he went right up his own arse then . 

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer are you playing Glastonbury this year?

I doubt it. He’s been waiting outside the X Factor auditions for three months now. He’s the only one in the queue so he thinks he’s a dead cert when they let him in. The daft cunt doesn’t realise he’s been dossing with his dog on a piece of string in the piss filled doorway of Woolworths which closed down years ago. Hopefully the council will brick the doorway up while he’s asleep.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I realise these days your movements are usually limited to the Kebab Shop, the Synagogue, and the mobility scooter repair shop, but even an utter prick like you must realise you can’t go up the M25 to anywhere, given it’s an orbital motorway encircling your beloved City. You’d certainly not take the M25 to Leicester, unless you mean the Square. And I’d imagine you prefer hanging about suspiciously around Piccadilly Circus or Victoria Coach station. Much more your cup of tea. 

I don’t think so Skippy. From Jimmy Savile House you take the Western Avenue to the M25 and from there to the A1 (M). It also has the advantage of going past the Hoover Building, the finest example of Art Deco architecture in England, not that a dimmo like you could appreciate such things.

Only a muggy cunt would trawl through the unlicensed, uninsured gimmigrant traffic of North Londonstabistan. You remember the gimmigrants don’t you Skippy? They’re the cunts you ran away from you fucking bottler.

When I need some foreign fuckwit to tell me how to move around the city I have lived in all my life i won’t be calling on a knob like you.

Fuck off muggy wanker.

This big-eared-virtue signalling total fucking spastic should be placed in a Turkish prison and have his anal passage pumped by hideous shirt lifters so much that his harris will prolapse to an unsustainable level while munching on a packet of walker crisps....i hate this cunt with total vengeance.

BBC fucking whore.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"She's a slob. every time I go for a piss, the sink's full of washing up!"

I wanna black baby like all the other mums on the estate !

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

This big-eared-virtue signalling total fucking spastic should be placed in a Turkish prison and have his anal passage pumped by hideous shirt lifters so much that his harris will prolapse to an unsustainable level while munching on a packet of walker crisps....i hate this cunt with total vengeance.

BBC fucking whore.

Wish this was fucking real 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

BBC fucking whore.

The textbook leftie cunt appears to be wearing the BBC racism badge like a fucking fashion label. The only time he's ever had dark skin was when he shat himself on the pitch in Italia '90. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I doubt it. He’s been waiting outside the X Factor auditions for three months now. He’s the only one in the queue so he thinks he’s a dead cert when they let him in. The daft cunt doesn’t realise he’s been dossing with his dog on a piece of string in the piss filled doorway of Woolworths which closed down years ago. Hopefully the council will brick the doorway up while he’s asleep.

So many bad vibes man...yer face must  look like a beetroot bally baby..altho it is nearly marchin season ...a face like a slapped arse seems to be a requirement in the lodges...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

So many bad vibes man...yer face must  look like a beetroot bally baby..altho it is nearly marchin season ...a face like a slapped arse seems to be a requirement in the lodges...lol

You’ve got me all wrong Panzybottom. I’m just a happy go lucky, regular guy, much like yourself. How did you celebrate Britains Armed Forces Day? I took an open top bus tour around The Bogside in Londonderry. It was quite an emotional afternoon, remembering that Sunday afternoon and our brave Paras heroism all those years ago. The place is still an unfit for human habitation shithole though. But luckily it’s still only inhabited by taigs and immigrants, not a human in sight.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve got me all wrong Panzybottom. I’m just a happy go lucky, regular guy, much like yourself. How did you celebrate Britains Armed Forces Day? I took an open top bus tour around The Bogside in Londonderry. It was quite an emotional afternoon, remembering that Sunday afternoon and our brave Paras heroism all those years ago. The place is still an unfit for human habitation shithole though. But luckily it’s still only inhabited by taigs and immigrants, not a human in sight.

Did ya sneak in the back door again bally..afraid to show face at the ports in norn iron..ya should come clean n tell the brethren that ya don't know where the money for the bale of smack went ..and that yer beemer is derived from the sale of Christmas trees in a lidl carpark...nothin to see here ...lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t think so Skippy. From Jimmy Savile House you take the Western Avenue to the M25 and from there to the A1 (M). It also has the advantage of going past the Hoover Building, the finest example of Art Deco architecture in England, not that a dimmo like you could appreciate such things.

I don’t give a shiny shite for your archetypal pub bore in a cardigan routine, arguing about which route you’d take to get from one shitheap to another and wittering on about bypasses and how best to beat the rush on the North Circular. Fact is, you can’t go “up” a ring road, by definition. A point you have deliberately ignored. You’ve clearly spent too long inhaling the vinegar on East End whelk stalls to have retained basic concepts like what “up” is. It’s why you London wankers all talk of going “up West”, regardless of where you might be at the time. 

I passed through London on my recent holiday, and spent a little time in the Great Scotland Yard Hotel, just off Whitehall. They’ve got an Old Bill themed display in the lobby, but try as I might I couldn’t see any sign of a grossly overweight diabetic on an electric scooter in any of the Hendon mugshots, so can only guess that your bodily tragedies came late in your career. How’d you reckon you’d go on the Bleep test these days, you fat fuck? I won’t keep you any longer, I hear it’s hot in the UK today and no doubt you’ve got volunteer lifeguard duties at your nearest Lido to get to. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t give a shiny shite for your archetypal pub bore in a cardigan routine, arguing about which route you’d take to get from one shitheap to another and wittering on about bypasses and how best to beat the rush on the North Circular. Fact is, you can’t go “up” a ring road, by definition. A point you have deliberately ignored. You’ve clearly spent too long inhaling the vinegar on East End whelk stalls to have retained basic concepts like what “up” is. It’s why you London wankers all talk of going “up West”, regardless of where you might be at the time. 

I passed through London on my recent holiday, and spent a little time in the Great Scotland Yard Hotel, just off Whitehall. They’ve got an Old Bill themed display in the lobby, but try as I might I couldn’t see any sign of a grossly overweight diabetic on an electric scooter in any of the Hendon mugshots, so can only guess that your bodily tragedies came late in your career. How’d you reckon you’d go on the Bleep test these days, you fat fuck? I won’t keep you any longer, I hear it’s hot in the UK today and no doubt you’ve got volunteer lifeguard duties at your nearest Lido to get to. 

His ignorance and placing on the spectrum always guarantee a few quality Sunday morning post's.

The man's the Corners Les Dennis both pre and post Holden.

A tragedy wrapped up in a scooter!

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Have you noticed that all American people have built in compasses? Every single film or TV programme has at least 4 or 5 examples of the following:

"In pursuit.. heading west on 34th!"

"I'm on my way, northbound on Almeda Drive"

.... How the fuck do they know, they've usually burst out of a doorway, into an alleyway after a convoluted chase through a building. How could they possibly know which way they're pointing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you noticed that all American people have built in compasses? Every single film or TV programme has at least 4 or 5 examples of the following:

"In pursuit.. heading west on 34th!"

"I'm on my way, northbound on Almeda Drive"

.... How the fuck do they know, they've usually burst out of a doorway, into an alleyway after a convoluted chase through a building. How could they possibly know which way they're pointing?

Apart from Miss South Carolina, who appears to have a moral compass for Africa despite not actually knowing where it is on the map.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Apart from Miss South Carolina, who appears to have a moral compass for Africa despite not actually knowing where it is on the map.

She doesn't need to, Wolfster. The only thing located down south she needs to worry about in her post pageant career is the pink oboe's placement, and i'm certain that the skilful handling of it that will guarantee her a Texan oil baron husband thirty years her senior. 

I reckon it will end in an OJ and Nicole finale. I hope for his sake he's black and Johnny Cochran is still breathing. 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you noticed that all American people have built in compasses?

They have this in common with other lower-order creatures; pigeons, moles, and bees, for example. If any of those creatures ever evolve opposable thumbs, Americans are in BIG trouble.

• Like 2