CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s a well established career shortcut nowadays to come out as  gay, thereby avoiding the need to be successful in whatever sport you happen to be failing at. So young Sperm Daily shockingly dumps his girlfriend and ‘marries’ a man and the predictable media wankers publicly ejaculate over how ‘brave’ he is and forget to ever mention again how shit he is at jumping off a fucking diving board.

I've been totally rebuked by many people when I've said that Ryland Clarke has no talent but is famous because he is loud and camp and people seem to like that.

Here's a reminder of what an annoying cunt he is. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been totally rebuked by many people when I've said that Ryland Clarke has no talent but is famous because he is loud and camp and people seem to like that.

Here's a reminder of what an annoying cunt he is. 

Few can match this mincer's 'being bummed by Simon Cowell' face at 0:50-55. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can you imagine this cunts reaction if he was around in 1940 getting his call up papers? 

I'd be up for 1944. That would be one hell of an experience. It's in my blood, been a few Majors in the services .

And as Judge will tell you as a criminal I'm proficient with firearms. I am, but from both clay and skanky pigeons. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Tired

On 23/07/2020 at 20:27, Eric Cuntman said:

Most people couldn't name any gold medalists with white skin. The most famous cunt is the faggot diver who came third. And that malteser headed, race card playing Farah cunt should be fucked off back to Mogadishu.

Oh, I don't know - Seb Coe, Steve Redgrave, Laura Kenny, Chris Hoy, Jessica Ennis and Andy Murray springs to mind - and that's without consulting the oracle.

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You seem to be obsessed with drivel that encompasses all aspects of homosexual depravity.

Has it been a long furlough ?

What a surprise to see the same homosexual comment had your antennae twitching like an electric fence.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I don't know - Seb Coe, Steve Redgrave, Laura Kenny, Chris Hoy, Jessica Ennis and Andy Murray springs to mind - and that's without consulting the oracle.

The majority of whom go back to the 'pre-woke' era. As for the last 10 years, it seems that only the minorities are celebrated. My point was that Tom Daley has the biggest celeb profile of all the recent olympians. For finishing third.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Ennis is black

13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Here's one. Sebastian Coe one of Punkers old pals. Fair play for the medal Seb, but you sold yourself out. You cunt! 

Definitely. He's a gilt-edged example of a boyhood hero-turned colossal prick. Remember when the elitist cunt desperately tried to save his £100,000-a-year Nike ambassador's salary when the IAAF threatened to relinquish his Presidency role, on the basis the US sports giant had tried to conceal its employment of children in sweat shops in the Far East? When 'Lord' Coe said he didn't realise this, despite being paid by Nike for 38 years, I recall him using a form of 1930s doublespeak with the press any dictator with no morals would be proud of. His arrogance was breathtaking.

Then, FIFA appoints him as Chairman of its Ethics Committee. You couldn't make him up. What a greedy wanker.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The majority of whom go back to the 'pre-woke' era. As for the last 10 years, it seems that only the minorities are celebrated. My point was that Tom Daley has the biggest celeb profile of all the recent olympians. For finishing third.

I'd bang Ennis, the body on its superb, and she's more white than black. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Seems to me you're looking for your anti-woke sensibilities to be offended.

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd bang Ennis, the body on its superb, and she's more white than black. 

Yeah? She's got little bee-sting tits and a solid physique more akin to a protein shake-addicted middleweight boxer than cuddly female. I like natural curves, and I'm not in the least put off by a humungous pair of southbound bangers that swing like pendulums gone AWOL when allowed to roam free.

How about that curry date, @camberwell gypsy

article-2230158-14632F25000005DC-204_306

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yeah? She's got little bee-sting tits and a solid physique more akin to a protein shake-addicted middleweight boxer than cuddly female. I like natural curves, and I'm not in the least put off by a humungous pair of southbound bangers that swing like pendulums gone AWOL when allowed to roam free.

Mmm, I'm going to retract that last comment. I didn’t forsee a picture of Ennis in full blown ripped olympian mode. I was speaking of her now. I don't mind bee sting tits if It's compensated by a fine arse and legs. I reckon she bangs like a barn door in a gale. 

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Mmm, I'm going to retract that last comment. I didn’t forsee a picture of Ennis in full blown ripped olympian mode. I was speaking of her now. I don't mind bee sting tits if It's compensated by a fine arse and legs. I reckon she bangs like a barn door in a gale. 

I bet you're not really a big hit with the ladies....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I bet you're not really a big hit with the ladies....

I do alright for myself Ed, in that department. Unfortunately I have terrible taste in woman, and often found what's underneath the skin is a fucking nutter. 

Unlike your good self, I was born handsome instead of rich. It's a curse! 

Edited by Major Cunt

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

And she appears to have a blue tongue. I totally agree, she does nothing for me... go back a few decades and we had Sharron Davies and Suzanne Dando to look at. Everything was better in the 1980s.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I reckon she'd be handy for pulling a sled across a frozen wasteland. The blue tongued Malamute cunt.

• Like 1