CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Jewdy, Jewdy, Jewdy. Its quite a simple process, well it used to be prior to the jihadists plane exploits. You fly to Canada then cross the border via car or coach. Mind you, if they do catch you it's a return flight to blighty. Regardless of my role in a criminal conspiracy I'm a changed man, but the Yanks aren't too interested in that. 

Mind you, I could always get Frank to make the crossing in his imaginary yacht. 

No need to thank me, but do seriously consider joining Alcoholics Anonymous. 

You simply can’t do this, MC. The Judge might be a complete tosser, but at least he shows a little charisma. I think it’s fair to say the majority of the board enjoy his posts. Your character is ugly in every respect and I can’t image anyone reading your posts beyond the first line. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

You simply can’t do this, MC. The Judge might be a complete tosser, but at least he shows a little charisma. I think it’s fair to say the majority of the board enjoy his posts. Your character is ugly in every respect and I can’t image anyone reading your posts beyond the first line. 

Much like you Frank, you're old news and an incredibly distasteful character. Using tragic personal circumstances for cheap shots. Most of the board think your a total wanker. Now fuck off! 

Edited by Major Cunt
You can't polish a turd, but you can sprinkle glitter on it - That's Frank
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Some next-level armchair economics here from the usual suspects. I’ll inform the Nobel committee. More shifting of blame and finger pointing than a nursery school playground. Amazed neither of you did the old “a weaker pound is good for exports” quickstep, or perhaps you’ve learned that’s horse shit too. A 40% collapse in value pre-Covid isn’t “volatility”, it’s a crash. A self-inflicted crash. Get real. 

Beethoven had his critics.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sure the staff at CERN are eagerly awaiting her guidance and correction, concerning their ham-fisted attempts at particle acceleration. 

I bet the staff at CERN lock the door, close the blinds and hold their breath if they see her pulling into the car park.

14 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I know someone from Derby who heads that way about four times a year and usually spends Christmas there.

That’s the most interesting post I’ve ever seen from you Pen and it’s still absolute shite. Maybe you should reflect on that.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank has been very rude to you here Marje, for no reason that I can see. I don’t like to take sides, as you know, but may I suggest that you ask the fucking fake why he loves the McCanns so much? 

For some reason it makes him go apeshit! I have no idea why and i’m  not going to speculate on the matter. Obviously i’m only telling you this because I don’t want to end up with a horse’s head in my bed. No need to thank me, obviously.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Frank has been very rude to you here Marje, for no reason that I can see. I don’t like to take sides, as you know, but may I suggest that you ask the fucking fake why he loves the McCanns so much? 

For some reason it makes him go apeshit! I have no idea why and i’m  not going to speculate on the matter. Obviously i’m only telling you this because I don’t want to end up with a horse’s head in my bed. No need to thank me, obviously.

Thanks Jewdz. I've heard rumblings during the McCann investigation that the child snatcher was a swarthy George Harrison lookalike, maybe that's part of it?

You also have to factor in the (imaginary) yacht, and the amount of time allegedly spent in the Faro District. 

As a detective I'd expect you to follow these matters up, especially the close friendship with one of the Freud's. 

Now this is no accusation, but it is an observation! 

Edited by Major Cunt
Neither oblique, opaque, or crystal!

19 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Post Removed

Reported for racism.

Incidentally my blood lineage is a mixture of English, Irish and Welsh.One of my ancestors was a senior figure in Oliver Cromwell’s new model army which defeated the Royalists of Charles the 1st.For his service to Cromwell he was awarded lands in Jamaica which were developed into highly profitable plantations for mostly sugar.Many Jamaicans today bear the Punkape family surname from the plantations they worked on.There is certainly some Punkape in Jamaica but no Punkawallah in Punkape.

Fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

Incidentally my blood lineage is a mixture of English, Irish and Welsh.One of my ancestors was a senior figure in Oliver Cromwell’s new model army which defeated the Royalists of Charles the 1st.For his service to Cromwell he was awarded lands in Jamaica which were developed into highly profitable plantations for mostly sugar.Many Jamaicans today bear the Punkape family surname from the plantations they worked on.There is certainly some Punkape in Jamaica but no Punkawallah in Punkape.

Fuck off.

Are there any statues we could pull down?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

Fuck off.

Without doubt, there have been more than a few Jamaicans in Punkapes over the centuries. lol lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Are there any statues we could pull down?

The Punkapes flourished in Jamaica with expanding plantations and various family members arriving from England to run them. However in the early 1800’s and with the abolition of slavery looming things started to look a bit bleak for the future.One enterprising Punkape decided to sell his plantation in Jamaica and head to the Carolinas in America where the ongoing prospects for slavery were much more favourable.He left Jamaica with his slaves and established highly profitable plantations for mostly tobacco until abolition 70 or so years later.Many coloured people in the Carolinas have the Punkape name as well.

lol.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Without doubt, there have been more than a few Jamaicans in Punkapes over the centuries. lol lol

God only knows what went on at the plantations.

A lot of our sugar went into Liverpool and one Punkape family member worked as a broker on the sugar exchange.Our wealth was created by judicious use of labour.

20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A lot of our sugar went into Liverpool and one Punkape family member worked as a broker on the sugar exchange.Our wealth was created by judicious use of labour.

Fuck off, you tiresome spunk receptacle.  

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Bollocks! Your lot were a bunch of smackheads who lived in a workhouse, you inbred cunt! Lol!