CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've just spent a few minutes moderating comments from the usual smart arses who no doubt thought they were being clever. That said, it was good to see two punters putting forward reasoned arguments;

On the 4th November 2012 Sally Bercow (wife of the then HoC Speaker) tweeted "Why is Lord McAlpine trending? *innocent face*" - all very innocuous. Unfortunately the defence of plausible deniability cut no ice with the courts as Ms Bercow's five words and emoji cost her £15,000 as well as a shedload of legal costs. After McAlpine relieved the BBC & ITV some £310,000 (plus costs) for unfounded paedo allegations he then went after the Twitterati with the intention of suing anyone who directly accused or inferred that he was a paedophile. In the end McAlpine, realising that the optics of unleashing legal Armageddon on thousands of twitter uses did not look too good, went after the Twitter users who were public faces or had more than 500 followers. Those who had less than 500 followers nevertheless had to post a grovelling apology and donate £25 to a selected number of charities.

More recently, Sir Cliff Richard took South Yorkshire Police and the BBC to the cleaners for publicising the police's search of his home, in fact some of the content was livestreamed from a helicopter. SWP caved in immediately as they had the sense to realise their actions were contrary to standard police procedures. The BBC dug their heels in and fought the case on the basis of "free speech" and "the public's right to know". At this point I would say that I was as surprised as much as m'learned colleagues were when the courts ruled in favour of Sir Cliff. Broadly speaking the courts ruled that the the BBC were fully entitled to broadcast that the police were searching a home as part of operation Yewtree but had no right to infringe on Sir Cliff's right to privacy (up to this point Sir Cliff wasn't even aware that he was being investigated).

In short as per my previous comments on this matter no names unless they have been outed through the normal channels. Now, some of you keyboard warriors may blather on about the right to free speech but its very easy to protest this behind the cloak of anonymity especially as someone else, i.e the site's owners, have to pick up the tab.

Righto Mrs Edwards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Apparently the BBC has, "robust internal processes 

Buggery, fisting, deep throat fellatio to name just 3 of them. Oh and the most scarcely used of all (for obvious reasons) ‘forced vaginal penetration’.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zev said:

You never had any credibility, certainly no self-respect, or respect from any other quarter, so do us, and yourself, a favour, gain some credibility by fucking off, right now!

Zev, this really does apply to you. You should take your own advice. I would simply add that after you've fucked off, kill @Penny Farthing and then yourself. Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I expect they will deal with it by  declaring him heroic and brave for making up a load of bollocks about being mentally ill to get himself off the hook. 

Unless one of the ‘persons’ concerned happens to be brown or transgender. Then they’ll strip him naked, zip tie his arms and legs, and leave him outside Millwall’s home stand with ‘NONCE’ sharpied on his forehead.

I’ve changed my mind. The BBC will almost certainly disassociate completely, act hurt, distraught and shocked that they were hoodwinked by this pervert… and then declare it proof positive that all heterosexual white men are the devil.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I expect they will deal with it by  declaring him heroic and brave for making up a load of bollocks about being mentally ill to get himself off the hook. 

Yep. I reckon his solicitor is going for damage limitation and has advised him to take the increasingly popular celebrity "mental illness" route, especially as the BBC in particular has been championing it recently.

The fact is though he's been completely publicly disgraced, and for the rest of his pervy little life will be known specifically for paying a teen for photos of their private parts. Lol.

Whichever idiot recently signed off his £15k pay rise ought to be hung, drawn and fisted, while his current £440,000 salary should be refunded to licence fee payers and divided between those he allegedly exploited for sexual gratification.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yep. I reckon his solicitor is going for damage limitation and has advised him to take the increasingly popular celebrity "mental illness" route, especially as the BBC in particular has been championing it recently.

The fact is though he's been completely publicly disgraced, and for the rest of his pervy little life will be known specifically for paying a teen for photos of their private parts. Lol.

Whichever idiot recently signed off his £15k pay rise ought to be hung, drawn and fisted, while his current £440,000 salary should be refunded to licence fee payers and divided between those he allegedly exploited for sexual gratification.

Putting someone in the  ‘mental health issues’ category is the modern day way that the media, police, politicians on both sides of the WEFminster uniparty and the rest of the timpot tyrants have agreed on to silence any further discussion when one of their own gets caught buggering a schoolboy or reading the 10 O’clock news with a prize winning butternut squash fully inserted up his arse and fresh Somalian spunk dribbling from both sides of his bell end battered gob.

Stabby, blowy uppy, Fiat Uno crashy peacefuls who until recently we were told were ‘radicalised jihadi islamists’ are now routinely and almost immediately discovered to have a history of mental health issues and that’s that as far as any further talk of terrorism goes.

The only demographic who it’s becoming clear aren’t eligible for this amazing new way to excuse their actions seems to be the straight white patriotic working class male or female who may have been reported for misgendering or using the wrong pronouns toward some non binary deviant subsaharan  cunt that they’ve rudely interrupted before they’d finished raping their kids.

• Like 1

I am some distance away, but this story has me confused now. Huw appears to have been caught paying for sexual services on the internet. The police say he has no case to answer, currently at least. The young unnamed provider of said sexual services says there’s no case to answer. The mob cry cover up and wave their pitchforks as they were asked, of course. Opportunistic colleagues with an axe to grind pile in with “he sent me a late night text and signed off with an X!” - please. The Sun, serving as some Orwellian moral guardian, seem to have based their story on the outrage of parents appalled by their offspring’s life choices, and are now in full reverse-ferret claiming no criminality was alleged, while screengrabs suggesting otherwise are preserved in internet aspic.

A middle aged man, otherwise respectable, lies in a psychiatric hospital dealing with the fallout of thinking with his cock as his poor wife picks up the pieces. Thirty five grand will soon look like chicken feed. Being stupid on the internet and thinking with your cock. Something hundreds of thousands of men do every day, including some here I shouldn’t wonder. It’s stupid, grubby, and isn’t for the dinner table, but I wouldn’t fancy a British tabloid giving someone I love a public enema much either, thanks. 

No laws appear to have been broken thus far. Yet the usual suspects line up with Murdoch to denounce the BBC as paedo central and want it scrapped/defunded/turned over to private capital. These people would perhaps do well to reflect on the company they keep and the standards The Sun has championed down the years. The disgusting creature that is Kelvin McKenzie perhaps as exhibit A. 

What frustrates me is the targets these people pick for the full pack of hounds treatment. Meanwhile, Boris gets to ennoble his intern, withhold his phone from a public enquiry, and cavort with the KGB while Foreign Secretary. Gets a soft focus new dad piece in The Mail. George Osbourne might have done something unspeakable, says a mysterious email. Michelle Mone gets a nine figure sum for not much and spunks it on a yacht, while public servants are told to try a little harder if they want a cost of living rise. All with not a murmur from the Nations favourite comic. 

They’re laughing at you. And you love them for it. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I am some distance away, but this story has me confused now. Huw appears to have been caught paying for sexual services on the internet. The police say he has no case to answer, currently at least. The young unnamed provider of said sexual services says there’s no case to answer. The mob cry cover up and wave their pitchforks as they were asked, of course. Opportunistic colleagues with an axe to grind pile in with “he sent me a late night text and signed off with an X!” - please. The Sun, serving as some Orwellian moral guardian, seem to have based their story on the outrage of parents appalled by their offspring’s life choices, and are now in full reverse-ferret claiming no criminality was alleged, while screengrabs suggesting otherwise are preserved in internet aspic.

A middle aged man, otherwise respectable, lies in a psychiatric hospital dealing with the fallout of thinking with his cock as his poor wife picks up the pieces. Thirty five grand will soon look like chicken feed. Being stupid on the internet and thinking with your cock. Something hundreds of thousands of men do every day, including some here I shouldn’t wonder. It’s stupid, grubby, and isn’t for the dinner table, but I wouldn’t fancy a British tabloid giving someone I love a public enema much either, thanks. 

No laws appear to have been broken thus far. Yet the usual suspects line up with Murdoch to denounce the BBC as paedo central and want it scrapped/defunded/turned over to private capital. These people would perhaps do well to reflect on the company they keep and the standards The Sun has championed down the years. The disgusting creature that is Kelvin McKenzie perhaps as exhibit A. 

What frustrates me is the targets these people pick for the full pack of hounds treatment. Meanwhile, Boris gets to ennoble his intern, withhold his phone from a public enquiry, and cavort with the KGB while Foreign Secretary. Gets a soft focus new dad piece in The Mail. George Osbourne might have done something unspeakable, says a mysterious email. Michelle Mone gets a nine figure sum for not much and spunks it on a yacht, while public servants are told to try a little harder if they want a cost of living rise. All with not a murmur from the Nations favourite comic. 

Doc, anyone with any discernment knows the media are all lying bastards, drip feeding the masses, long before Huw Edwards had certain maladjusted ways of reaching the vinegar strokes.

I have quite enjoyed two competing factions of the MSM arguing with each other, both parties are the enemy of all decent people.

Now we have a situation where a pervert is painted as the victim because his media friends and hanger-on acolytes are all cock sucking liberal arseholes. 

You fit this bill perfectly with the utter dogshit you have written.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Doc, anyone with any discernment knows the media are all lying bastards, drip feeding the masses, long before Huw Edwards had certain maladjusted ways of reaching the vinegar strokes.

I have quite enjoyed two competing factions of the MSM arguing with each other, both parties are the enemy of all decent people.

Now we have a situation where a pervert is painted as the victim because his media friends and hanger-on acolytes are all cock sucking liberal arseholes. 

Er, no. Huw has been a bloody idiot by the sounds of it. But no more than many others who aren’t put in the stocks for it. 

Thanks for playing, though. 

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Er, no. Huw has been a bloody idiot by the sounds of it. But no more than many others who aren’t put in the stocks for it. 

The only person playing is you with yourself. I don't give a fuck about these media arseholes. 

39 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No laws appear to have been broken

What about breaking lockdown? It was enough to unseat a democratically elected PM after a long and concerted campaign by the corporation which the pompous little overpaid Welsh cunt Edwards gets paid nearly half a million quid a year by for reading a fucking teleprompter a couple of times a week. Fuck him and his fucking mental issues. If he’s proper mental he should hang himself to prove it.

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder if his daughters have got nice tits? There’s been no pictures of them or their arses that I can recall.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A pretty accurate summation IMHO, just sayin'

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Alright lads?