CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't wear masks

ChildeHarold

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

After the first embrace from you, my senses knew the look of love was in your eyes. And after we first made love our senses tingled to the touch oh how we hypnotized.

Ooh to get the feeling on and on. Ooh just to get the feeling. Holding you closer in my arms we drift together in the morning light. And when all is said and done theres only us that make it right.

Thank you.

Pack it in Gypps. You’re not Diana Rigg, or Emma Peel.

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

After the first embrace from you, my senses knew the look of love was in your eyes. And after we first made love our senses tingled to the touch oh how we hypnotized.

Ooh to get the feeling on and on. Ooh just to get the feeling. Holding you closer in my arms we drift together in the morning light. And when all is said and done theres only us that make it right.

Thank you.

Bisous. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some of my family trained at the same gym as him in his heyday. He was a bit like Cooper; eyes used to cut easily

Most boxers had a horseshoe or a big fuck off magnet in their glove in those days. No wonder the first one of them to catch a right hander split open like Punkers arsehole at a Christopher Biggins Panto.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I ask a quick question why some of the guys here have bigger attachment allowances than me? And that's got absolutely nothing to do with cock size. 

I think you might be able to work around the problem by uploading to the Gallery area of the site and then posting a link to the Gallery image.  

Maybe.  

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Then you're an ignorant selfish git then.

Precisely.

So you adhere to the notion that there's some sort of conspiracy going on yet you can't articulate what it is. A sheepish comment from the tin-hat flock of sheep.

--o0o--

Let's be clear on this, the wearing of the mask is not to protect you from others, its to protect others from you.

I didn't need a fucking crystal ball to predict your strict adherence to government policy. Wake up and smell the latte for fucks sake. 

Cue acidic reply on statistics for non mask wearers catching Covid...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I ask a quick question why some of the guys here have bigger attachment allowances than me? And that's got absolutely nothing to do with cock size. 

Every one has the same attachment allowance. To date you have used 98% of it. Upload your images to the gallery and embed the pic in subsequent posts.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can upload vids from YouTube on my phone but try and upload a pic and it tells me to fuck off (well not that exactly) it's too big or summink 

Vids are linked not "uploaded". You have used all your attachment allowance. Again, upload images to the gallery and link. You can also link images from other sites.

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I didn't need a fucking crystal ball to predict your strict adherence to government policy. Wake up and smell the latte for fucks sake. 

Cue acidic reply on statistics for non mask wearers catching Covid...

Nothing worse than a thickster who thinks he's smart. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Let's both sit the Mensa test and compare scores? I'll happily put my money where my mouth is! 

Been there, done that decades ago...

On 25/01/2020 at 14:47, Mrs Roops said:

Unbearably smug, to be sure.

By curious coincidence, guess wot arrived in the post just a few hours ago?

large.20200125_133912.jpg

From the society of the perpetually smug, our periodical, delivered in a non-recyclable, non-compostable bag, I ask you. The arrogance, the smugness.

The paperwork is gathering dust in an attic or cellar, not sure at which home though.