CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do NOT strain when having a shit!

Neil

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

What degenerate diet program are you on?  Or was it years caked on shite that prevented the expulsion of said stool.

Surprising  you didnt prolapse your ring piece. 

I eat healthily,it must have been the drugs

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I miss you when you're not here. 

Put more effort in. Lazy fuckin Jock cunt. Same as that @Cuntybaws. Hanging around fiddling with your tartan and assuming we'll suck your cock because we'll never take your freedom.  

“The trouble with Scotland is that it’s full of Scots.”

On 17/09/2020 at 12:57, Cuntybaws said:

This has made me all nostalgic for the old Corner, where seldom a week went by without a scatological nomination of some sort from Drew Peacock. In fact, my all-time favourite ever thread was the @Rev's "Getting Toilet Duck on your nob", genuinely the funniest thing I've seen since the twin towers fell.

Despite being a vile che Guevara t shirt wearing ponce, @Bill Stickerswas always good for a nom about nasty shitting experiences and japes. Had issues in Greece if I recall with their 3rd world bogs

On 17/09/2020 at 10:23, Neil said:

Just tried to shift a rather hard stool from my rectum and strained so much I burst blood vessels in my eye which is now bright fucking red.Ouch,bollocks and fuck off

Breathe out while yer straining neil baby its somthin to do with negative pressure..me aul teacher feisty o semtex usta tell us open yer mouths n breathe out before ya press the button or the pressure wave will fukify yer innards 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

29 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Maybe next time if there is one, i suppose you could try loosening it up first by means of a pokey bum wank, before firing the stool off down the shitter.  I expect it may save you from tattering your ring piece. Ape knows all about tattered ring pieces, but his i'm told comes from constantly being sodomized. ( willingly )

Hope this helps. 

If you’re going to name drop me in your scat-obsessed drivel (the ultimate indicator of being rattled) then at least do it properly @JohnnySaucePants, you thick, bullshitting moron.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

FF sake, you took the bait you weasel faced council gaff dweller. 🙂 

Get back in your hole. Cunt. 

Do you live in Essex?  Here's a bit of reading for you from a couple of days ago. 🙂  Dopey sod left them by the fence. 

2 days ago - GRAPHIC CONTENT: A Dunedin man who trapped and drowned eight feral cats

@Ape™️Oh dear, yet another thick newbie, too fucking lazy to peruse CC history. 'Do you live in Essex' indeed. Only boring twats live in Essex. Ask Eric.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Ape™️Oh dear, yet another thick newbie, too fucking lazy to peruse CC history. 'Do you live in Essex' indeed. Only boring twats live in Essex. Ask Eric.

I wouldn't bother asking him anything. It's all bullshit. I wonder which time zone New Zealand has floated to this week.

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Breathe out while yer straining neil baby its somthin to do with negative pressure..me aul teacher feisty o semtex usta tell us open yer mouths n breathe out before ya press the button or the pressure wave will fukify yer innards 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer is that right about that 3 seater Cesna crashing into a graveyard in Dublin the other night .. search and rescue worker have found 240 bodies so far but are expecting to find more as digging continues?

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Who cares where Eric lives. It's bound to be a complete shit hole anyway. Anyone who claims to have worked as door security as he has, has no skills to get paid anywhere near a decent income in reputable work. That, and all security doormen in my opinion are cunts of epic proportions. 

is in hiding

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-54207369

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Eric, you have obviously recognised your guilt in being a tedious bore by replying. May i respectfully request you up your fucking game in future posts.

You can thank me later. Cunt 🙂 

Remind me, where exactly are you on the leaderboard?

Wanker. Lol 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunty the Cunty said:

Gotta say, on my first perusal last night, I did snort diet coke through my nose at some of the posts. However, some of you cunts are just mundane #you'reboring 🐠

Thanks for the insightful critique of CC - it’s much appreciated. I’m sure everyone will take on board your observations and endeavour to up their game, to meet your exacting standards.

#wanker

On 18/09/2020 at 20:49, Stubby Pecker said:

Despite being a vile che Guevara t shirt wearing ponce, @Bill Stickerswas always good for a nom about nasty shitting experiences and japes. Had issues in Greece if I recall with their 3rd world bogs

What happened to him? Is he still alive or did he get the death Penalty?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What happened to him? Is he still alive or did he get the death Penalty?

He hasn't logged in since July. If he has received a death penalty it would have been meted out by the Islamic cunts he loves. Either that or he jumped on a plane with a load of other gormless, stinking fucking tambourine bothering hippies to build an orphanage in Botswana. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have it on very good authority that the milk bottles are accumulating outside Bills very own rented front door, smelly swampy. 

Do you remember those posts he put up about his schoolboy days, cucumber sandwiches with ma and papa. Skipping to the primary school  across the village green.  I've still got his NYE photo that he took down pdq. A paper plate, 2 lines of charlie, and a rolled £50 note. Off the rails, no curtains cunt.

• Like 1