CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kayleigh McEnany,proof that covid can be passed on by a finger up the arse.

Neil

This cum receptacle has now tested positive proving that the 'Don' has been fumbling around her undercrackers and that covid does indeed lurk under the fingernails.She has been worked by Trump like a fucking glove puppet and become his equal in the expertise of saying so much but saying fuck all.Stupid fucking yank tart,having said that I'd gladly roll her over and chuck the 'ol yoghurt rifle right up her stench trench.

Goodnight y'all

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

If Trump actually had/has Covid, my cocks a bloater.  Load of fucking horseshit. All Septics are, without exception,  loud thick cunts. I'm glad they are still dying.

Fuck off.

I bet it smells like one.

She`s adorable you bastards, lovely and sweet, as American as apple pie and Bushmasters...a rose blooming starkly in a septic tank of so called "journalists". I`ll bet right now she could do with a little tonic, a pick me up, so with that in mind Kayleigh log on to myoldchap.com ( one word ) search for member10362734526 (moi😎) kick back and rub one out, leave a like👍

Get Well Soon Hun...

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ludicrous that this titless skank caught the chinky bat-flu due to going maskless. She must have dozens of redundant bras in her gaff that would work a treat. Mastecto-cunt.

She’s a wonderful girl. I wouldn’t need to give it a seconds deliberation if she came round my gaff begging me to let her plate my arse. But then I’m just an old fashioned good mannered  bloke. I don’t like saying no to people.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’s a wonderful girl. I wouldn’t need to give it a seconds deliberation if she came round my gaff begging me to let her plate my arse. But then I’m just an old fashioned good mannered  bloke. I don’t like saying no to people.

I can only get goin for these types in the two weeks post-op, when there’s still some moisture on the scar tissue. I’m not a dry wound man which has always been my downfall. Moist & vulnerable is my M.O.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can only get goin for these types in the two weeks post-op, when there’s still some moisture on the scar tissue. I’m not a dry wound man which has always been my downfall. Moist & vulnerable is my M.O.

Wound fucking, that’s a new one for the corner. If you Neil, Rev and Baws swap notes, you could go far here

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ludicrous that this titless skank caught the chinky bat-flu due to going maskless. She must have dozens of redundant bras in her gaff that would work a treat. Mastecto-cunt.

Why don't you write to her. She might send you one. You can drape it over your face whilst tugging away at your little sergeant major. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wound fucking, that’s a new one for the corner. If you Neil, Rev and Baws swap notes, you could go far here

Quadruple amputee rape is my personal favourite. It's hilarious watching them trying to run but their stumps only twitch slightly, which only helps me get me off quicker and kill them sooner.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Quadruple amputee rape is my personal favourite. It's hilarious watching them trying to run but their stumps only twitch slightly, which only helps me get me off quicker and kill them sooner.

Are those videos introduced by a quadriplegic Swiss man strapped to a horse?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This song is about a real person:

It's kinda hard to wear high heels,
Or slip on banana peels
How does she get in and out of tubs
I hope she don't get mad,
I hope she thinks this song is good not bad
'Cause we think that she's totally rad, she's nubs.
No fingers, no toes,
She doesn't own elbows,
No phalanges no knobby knees to knock
She don't need knuckles or hands
To go see punk rock bands
She's always in the stands, she's nubs
She can't pick up a phone,
She can't get dressed alone
She's got no funny bone, she's nubs
No shoes for feet but we sure do think she's neat,
She's nubs, she's nubs, she's nubs.
I asked her if she want a drink,
I asked her if she liked Toronto,
I asked her to go out to the bar,
But all she said was no, no and no
It was time for us to leave,
So I grabbed and sher sleeve
And told her I'd see her at the next club
She got into a pack
And some guy put her on his back,
She said goodbye and kinda waved her stub
She's got beautiful eyes,
And breasts regular size,
But without calves and thighs, she's nubs
It's hard to give good head
Or get tied to a bed,
When all you've got is a body and head, she's nubs
She's nubs, she's nubs, she's nubs, she's nubs
Oh she may not walk the walk,
And she may not like to talk,
But boy she sure knows how to rock, she's nubs.

On 06/10/2020 at 08:19, Witheredscrote said:

If Trump actually had/has Covid, my cocks a bloater.  Load of fucking horseshit. All Septics are, without exception,  loud thick cunts. I'm glad they are still dying.

Fuck off.

First thing you’ve said in about three years that I haven’t dismissed as utter fucking drivel. Well done. And fuck off.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don’t kill her. When you’re done, just put her in the cupboard under the sink, till you get back from the pub later with a few mates. “Right lads, Anyone fancy a game of Pass the torso”?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Praise indeed but as I have found to my discomfort, intially, a crispy pustule or dried suture can play havoc with the urethra. First world problems but being new here, I thought it best to give the chaps a ‘heads-up’...so to speak. All about empathy & giving me see...

• Like 1

I like her. During a White House press conference she was asked by some Washington Post leftist cunt "what the organisations name was". To which she replied "what organisation?“, “Black Lives Matter" he said, "you've just answered your own question", "next question please". 

She skilfully dealt with every single cunting hack in similar fashion. Easy on the eye too. She can polish my helmet any day of the week. 

I'd savage this cunt's dung-hatch so brutally, she'd need fucking leg calipers and a stoma pouch by the time I threw her from my speeding car.

But let it not be said that I don't possess any chivalry. I'd throw in a magnificent throat-fucking on her limp and lifeless body if she didn't survive the impact.

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Rev said:

I'd savage this cunt's dung-hatch so brutally, she'd need fucking leg calipers and a stoma pouch by the time I threw her from my speeding car.

But let it not be said that I don't possess any chivalry. I'd throw in a magnificent throat-fucking on her limp and lifeless body if she didn't survive the impact.

Have any ladies survived a date with you Rev ?