CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

whinging ballet dancers and other artistes

Penny Farthing

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Here we go. Those tired old jokes about bum boys and ballet dancers. Never a word about redundant lumberjacks or North Sea oil divers. Where do you get your information? 

CC alert: Harold the Stupid has woken up and is now binge posting on every nomination even though the thick cunt has nothing humorous or relevant to add

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

CC alert: Harold the Stupid has woken up and is now binge posting on every nomination even though the thick cunt has nothing humorous or relevant to add

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a bot at this point. Cunt just doesn't mesh with reality.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

True - don't know how I subconsciously ended up comparing twenty year old, probably already from a rich background, ballerinas to middle-aged, low-income, miners.

Maybe we could re open the mines and send all of the out of work "entertainers" down there?

I don’t see why not. There is a new venue opening soon.

Woodhouse Colliery: First UK deep coal mine in decades to go ahead

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Country is full of idle cunts. My mate’s been furloughed since March (airline industry) and will be for the foreseeable. There are thousands of jobs available...employers can’t get Brits to do ‘em, especially young Brits. Ok, they don’t pay a fortune but they can keep you ticking over & get you outta the house until this shit is over. Whingeing whiney nation of scrounging cunts...we’d be fucked if Big Vlad decided to invade with this snowflake generation attempting to defend our shores....newly pubed cunts.

Why on earth would anyone want to invade this shit hole? It's full of peacefuls and bummers. I can't see Big Vlad wanting any of them, unless it's to experiment on.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I too like Samuel Beckett. 

Beckett is the most over rated, pretentious, miserablist EVAR.  Gives plays a bad name.  

20 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Beckett is the most over rated, pretentious, miserablist EVAR.  Gives plays a bad name.  

I sat in the front row of a rip roaring fringe production of Waiting for Godot (Southwark Playhouse) and was almost drawn into the action. But I must admit the later stuff with all its gimmickry is boring. Billie Whitelaw/John Hurt etc lost the interest or stamina years ago to films and easy money and used Beckett as cheap returns to the stage. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I sat in the front row of a rip roaring fringe production of Waiting for Godot (Southwark Playhouse) and was almost drawn into the action. But I must admit the later stuff with all its gimmickry is boring. Billie Whitelaw/John Hurt etc lost the interest or stamina years ago to films and easy money and used Beckett as cheap returns to the stage. 

Apparently it inspired Rik and Ade to invent Bottom, so I suppose it can't be all bad.  

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I honestly can’t imagine you with a woman. I bet poor Mrs A has sucked on more fannies than Mister Whippy. 

Please explain how a fictitious character, created for the purposes of advertising ice-cream has 'sucked on fannies'?

Has the 'Stay-Puft' marshmallow man been involved in any sexual activities that you could tell us about? 

Idiot.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I honestly can’t imagine you with a woman. I bet poor Mrs A has sucked on more fannies than Mr Whippy. 

Oh bravo, the troll takes another hilarious pop at my wife! No point reporting it as the troll has immunity. Scuttle off back to one of your other identities, where you give sage advice to young girls with eating disorders, you strange little man.

I honestly can’t imagine you with anyone.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please explain how a fictitious character, created for the purposes of advertising ice-cream has 'sucked on fannies'?

Has the 'Stay-Puft' marshmallow man been involved in any sexual activities that you could tell us about? 

Idiot.

It’s probably a euphemism, used by dark web trolls. I’m not sure I want to know its true meaning.

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh bravo, the troll takes another hilarious pop at my wife! No point reporting it as the troll has immunity. Scuttle off back to one of your other identities, where you give sage advice to young girls with eating disorders, you strange little man.

I honestly can’t imagine you with anyone.

I've reported it.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Apparently it inspired Rik and Ade to invent Bottom, so I suppose it can't be all bad.  

I remember seeing ‘Cell Mates’ back in the mid nineties at the Albery theatre. I had absolutely no interest in the play but Rik was playing lead with Stephen Fry. The fat poof went AWOL the following day leaving my mate John Simmons to stand in until it was closed a week later. I wish Fry was dead. 

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Idiot.

It’s awful I know. I’m drunk. Old Fashioned’s. Eat shit. 

54 minutes ago, Frank said:

I remember seeing ‘Cell Mates’ back in the mid nineties at the Albery theatre. I had absolutely no interest in the play but Rik was playing lead with Stephen Fry. The fat poof went AWOL the following day leaving my mate John Simmons to stand in until it was closed a week later. I wish Fry was dead. 

Poor old Stephen - man with a chip on his shoulder the size of Kilimanjaro; really Frank, you shouldn’t expect much from this flaky, navel-starring, Windsor-loving fiend. He played Jeeves very well though, from the heart.