CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Haha, far from it old boy.

I live in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and have made a tidy life for myself. How I write does not equate to how I speak, how about you? Do you aspire to be Jacob Rees Mogg or are you actually him?

Punkers has a cunt personality disorder, mostly due to unrestrained drink and irregular bowel habits. He types when he drives and has aspirations to become a tycoon in the estate agent category. I strongly suspect he is on the waiting list for a liver and kidney transplant.

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You should know, Mr Shit – aka 'R-soles'. What I should've known is the ideal job for the site's leading scat expert was obvious from the outset. The fact your online demeanour carries the hallmarks of a hi-vis wearing, Pot Noodle-snorting, thick-as-dogshit manual council oaf simply strengthens the notion you've got the opportunity to be roadside all hours, collecting shit to examine later in your Jeffrey Dahmer-type bedsit. Creepy little worm.   

Poor, sad, Woofles, still pursuing his petty, personal, vendetta.

Bojo and his two backing clowns are giving their 7pm show. Roll up! Roll up! Complete load of bollocks. I shan’t be taking any part in their lockdown shiteshow. 

I bet they’ve forgotten to include the part where they tell everyone that the NHS is always put under pressure at this time of year due to winter flu which has completely disappeared this year for some reason. 

BULLSHIT of the highest calibre. Three cheers for Boris.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Bojo and his two backing clowns are giving their 7pm show. Roll up! Roll up! Complete load of bollocks. I shan’t be taking any part in their lockdown shiteshow. 

I bet they’ve forgotten to include the part where they tell everyone that the NHS is always put under pressure at this time of year due to winter flu which has completely disappeared this year for some reason. 

'This week, oi 'aaarrve been mostly eatin'... PROPOGANDA!'

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The first cunt who comes out clapping for the NHS in my road is getting a fucking saucepan smashed over their fucking head. Twice if they’re wearing a fucking mask.

As someone who has been involved in the spreading of clap and other venereal diseases through prostitution you can hardly pronounce on such topics you scum bucket.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As someone who has been involved in the spreading of clap and other venereal diseases through prostitution you can hardly pronounce on such topics you scum bucket.

Does your AIDS medication give you immunity from the fake Chinky virus? Or is it the congealed layer of many years intake of Botswanan jizz which protects your respiratory system?

Fuck off. lol.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s for your own good. Let’s not be too cool for school.

On 01/11/2020 at 10:35, cuntspotter said:

It’s for your own good. Let’s not be too cool for school.

Unbalanced and Mitty, it appears, were showing us 3 week old statistics on Saturday night. All those graphs which were completely impossible to understand are obsolete and the latest figures for deaths and infections are on the decrease. These cunts have to go and Johnson has to go for blindly trusting them with the future of this country. There is a growing movement of people who are totally against lockdown and I’m fucking one of them. These cunts are lying to us and if enough people push back the policies have to change.

FUCK LOCKDOWN AND FUCK BOJO🤡

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unbalanced and Mitty, it appears, were showing us 3 week old statistics on Saturday night. All those graphs which were completely impossible to understand are obsolete and the latest figures for deaths and infections are on the decrease. These cunts have to go and Johnson has to go for blindly trusting them with the future of this country. There is a growing movement of people who are totally against lockdown and I’m fucking one of them. These cunts are lying to us and if enough people push back the policies have to change.

FUCK LOCKDOWN AND FUCK BOJO🤡

You are like a moth flying around a flame. Dazzled by the light and fuckwitted.

So it's now come out that Prince Billy tested positive for the chow mein disease back in April, excuse me while I sneeze....ah.....ah......ah........ah bollocks..,sorry about that. Apparently, like papa, he tested positive but didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want to alarm the nation!  Well thank fuck for that. I should imagine the country would have gone into freefall with riots, mass burnings and mass suicides. 

I'm off now to salute the picture of the queen that's hanging in the bog.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So it's now come out that Prince Billy tested positive for the chow mein disease back in April, excuse me while I sneeze....ah.....ah......ah........ah bollocks..,sorry about that. Apparently, like papa, he tested positive but didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want to alarm the nation!  Well thank fuck for that. I should imagine the country would have gone into freefall with riots, mass burnings and mass suicides. 

Deluded spam headed wanker, still preferable to the ginger one. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Curiously, I find myself not giving a tuppenny ha’penny fuck.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently, like papa, he tested positive but didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want to alarm the nation! 

I'd be significantly more alarmed if he announced that his micro-titted brood mare was expecting another fucking parasite baby. Or that there was going to a be a sequel to "It's a Royal Knockout".

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd be significantly more alarmed if he announced that his micro-titted brood mare was expecting another fucking parasite baby. Or that there was going to a be a sequel to "It's a Royal Knockout".

"It's a Royal Knockout" was for me, the moment that Pamela Stephenson became no longer fuckable.