CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

How dumb. What a numbskull .  Are you going to cease fixing your shit car on the side of the street in the new year?. Take it to someone who knows what they are doing, and pay for it,  you penny pinching, tight arsed, weasley gobshite. 

I’m in the fortunate position of having the brains, the dexterity and the tools to do all sorts of work on my old car. I hear some people are so incompetent they have to take their water blasters to a service centre to have an o-ring replaced. Imagine being that fucking useless!

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m in the fortunate position of having the brains, the dexterity and the tools to do all sorts of work on my old car. I hear some people are so incompetent they have to take their water blasters to a service centre to have an o-ring replaced. Imagine being that fucking useless!

Imagine the faces on the water blaster technicians when he explained how he'd stretched the o-ring round the outside of the compression joint.

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

Probably not the first o-ring he's stretched either, the stupid fucking hairdressing cunt. 

You have to admire his tenacity/stupidity. I'm not sure I would have the front to log in again after Roops had exposed me as a complete dingbat.

(she'll be along soon to say... "you already have")

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have to admire his tenacity/stupidity. I'm not sure I would have the front to log in again after Roops had exposed me as a complete dingbat.

There's nothing admirable about being that fucking thick. 

I bet he's got a permed mullet. 

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can hand on heart genuinely say that I've never come across a more stupid fucking cunt in all my time on here. That's not hyperbole, it's a fact.

Not only was he thick enough to originally drop his Hull cut and paste directly into a thread I was already actively abusing him on, thinking I wouldn't notice, he was then too fucking brain dead to check the date he ripped it off against the date I authored it. I'd have liked to have seen the look on his vacant, cretinous face the moment it was pointed out to him. 

Couple all this with the fact he's now unwittingly revealed that he's a bankrupt former hairdresser, plus his staggering illiteracy, and I genuinely believe he's not just incredibly dumb, but actually suffers from some form of cognitive dysfunction. Normally I'd take pity on the mentally sub-normal, but the man is such a grotesque fucking wanker that I actively revel in the thought of being able to further humiliate him at some point.

A spastic at the very top of his game, it'd be hard to credit if I hadn't experienced it first hand. I imagine he's got a bonce shaped exactly like Zip The Pinhead.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can hand on heart genuinely say that I've never come across a more stupid fucking cunt in all my time on here. That's not hyperbole, it's a fact.

Not only was he thick enough to originally drop his Hull cut and paste directly into a thread I was already actively abusing him on, thinking I wouldn't notice, he was then too fucking brain dead to check the date he ripped it off against the date I authored it. I'd have liked to have seen the look on his vacant, cretinous face the moment it was pointed out to him. 

Couple all this with the fact he's now unwittingly revealed that he's a bankrupt former hairdresser, plus his staggering illiteracy, and I genuinely believe he's not just incredibly dumb, but actually suffers from some form of cognitive dysfunction. Normally I'd take pity on the mentally sub-normal, but the man is such a grotesque fucking wanker that I actively revel in the thought of being able to further humiliate him at some point.

A spastic at the very top of his game, it'd be hard to credit if I hadn't experienced it first hand. I imagine he's got a bonce shaped exactly like Zip The Pinhead.

What is the evidence that he was a hairdresser? I would be interested to know more. The antipodean Sid James cunt.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is the evidence that he was a hairdresser? I would be interested to know more. The antipodean Sid James cunt.

It's more like an unproven theory based on Roops' anecdotal evidence, but it's one we should all embrace. The highlighted, permed mullet, Nicky Clarke-esque, stupid fucking cunt. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

It's more like an unproven theory based on Roops' anecdotal evidence, but it's one we should all embrace. The highlighted, permed mullet, Nicky Clarke-esque, stupid fucking cunt. 

If it's true, it proves beyond doubt that he likes it up the shitter. The dirty fucking poof.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's true, it proves beyond doubt that he likes it up the shitter. The dirty fucking poof.

Never let the actual truth get in the way of giving the site's spastic-of-the-month a damn good hiding. It's now officially 'Corner truth'. I'm convinced, but only because it's a fitting narrative to beat the cunt over his coiffured head with. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

As though anyone ever gave a single thought you ever had any credibility. Deluded prick. 

You'd know all about credibility, wouldn't you?

You failed miserably to prove you didn't plagiarise Dec's nomination, revealing yourself as a colossal bullshitter in the process. There's a little of me that takes pity on you, in as much as you're clearly an expat very bitter with the UK who feeds his anger by banging on about the perfect lifestyle NZ has provided him. What it demonstrates is someone who didn't have the skill set to make it here, who escaped to the other side of the world and probably isn't half as successful as he claims. Honestly Johnny, you're too stupid to have checked some simple dates, which begs the question: how could someone so competent at running businesses, which requires daily fact-checking, banking, sending factual emails et al., make such a simple error?

You vapid, bird-brained bullshitter.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The only redeeming aspect of the whole JSP debacle is that he’s provided some top notch entertainment for the rest of us, as a result of his inherent stupidity. He’s set the bar very high now, and I doubt we’ll see anyone quite so fucking thick and obnoxious for a long time. Unless Monumental comes back.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Haha, your still whinging about a stupid write up, fuck me, anyone would think Shakespeare's novels  had been stolen. Oh fucking dear or dear. Wank on, idiot.

Had a great time when in the UK, i really did,  i simply prefer it here. Bit you would know of course having never been anywhere outside of Blighty. Funny though, how our immigration dept is overwhelmed by people trying to come here to live. Obviously that does require at least a miniscule amount of a spirit of adventure. Something you and all other like whingers and moaners have in common, as of having none at all. . Having met numerous complaining pommy pricks in my time here. Most fuck off back and seem more suited to their corro watching back in Blighty, and good fucking riddance. Of course, they wouldnt let you in. You need  a proven and needed skill set, or a reasonable a stash of cash. 

Neither of which would qualify you. Especially the skill set requirements.

Best then just to accept your life of dreary weather, overcrowding, a exceptionally  good class system, ( from my perspective) . 

Just dont ever contemplate leaving Blighty, you belong there, you would hate it anywhere else.  Besides, you wouldnt get in. I on the other hand, can work or do whatever i wish in Blighty, having both pass ports. 🙂 . So you, can  eat shit. 

Enjoy your post brexit and covid chaos.  Drink bleach too, you have a long hard winter ahead. 

Fingering other men's hair and telling them how wonderful they look, dahhhhllling, doesn't seem to be a high bar, seeing as they let you in. 

Something for the weekend, sir? No, I'll just do you in your rancid bogs bareback. 15NZD seems a bit steep for an fuck  ugly cunt like you though. 

Wanker. 

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Haha, your still whinging about a stupid write up, fuck me, anyone would think Shakespeare's novels  had been stolen. Oh fucking dear or dear. Wank on, idiot.

Had a great time when in the UK, i really did,  i simply prefer it here. Bit you would know of course having never been anywhere outside of Blighty. Funny though, how our immigration dept is overwhelmed by people trying to come here to live. Obviously that does require at least a miniscule amount of a spirit of adventure. Something you and all other like whingers and moaners have in common, as of having none at all. . Having met numerous complaining pommy pricks in my time here. Most fuck off back and seem more suited to their corro watching back in Blighty, and good fucking riddance. Of course, they wouldnt let you in. You need  a proven and needed skill set, or a reasonable a stash of cash. 

Neither of which would qualify you. Especially the skill set requirements.

Best then just to accept your life of dreary weather, overcrowding, a exceptionally  good class system, ( from my perspective) . 

Just dont ever contemplate leaving Blighty, you belong there, you would hate it anywhere else.  Besides, you wouldnt get in. I on the other hand, can work or do whatever i wish in Blighty, having both pass ports. 🙂 . So you, can  eat shit. 

Enjoy your post brexit and covid chaos.  Drink bleach too, you have a long hard winter ahead. 

Pretty desperate and graceless stuff this, I must say. The majority of those of us who have left the UK may have our reasons to worry, but still think very fondly of the mother country. Waving a Kiwi passport about the place like a fucking lottery winner is a pretty Cuntish thing to do, so I’d get back to mincing around a barbers’ chair asking if sir would like any product in his hair if I were you.

You know what they say about empty vessels, don’t you? (Other than they get sunk in Auckland Harbour).

STFU.
Happy New Year. 

• Like 3

Back to the original nom

The Thatcher Years were good compared

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/nhs-hospital-bed-numbers

The total number of NHS hospital beds in England, including general and acute, mental illness, learning disability, maternity and day-only beds, has more than halved over the past 30 years, from around 299,000 in 1987/88 to 141,000 in 2018/9, while the number of patients treated has increased significantly.

Most other advanced health care systems have also reduced bed numbers in recent years. However, the UK has fewer acute beds relative to its population than many comparable health systems.

Since 1987/88, the largest percentage reductions in bed numbers have occurred in mental illness and learning disability beds as a result of long-term policies to move these patients out of hospital and provide care in the community.

The number of hospital beds for general and acute care has fallen by 34 per cent since 1987/88, the bulk of this fall due to closures of beds for the long-term care of older people. Medical innovation, including an increase in day-case surgery, has also had an impact by reducing the time that many patients spend in hospital.

33 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back to the original nom

The Thatcher Years were good compared

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/nhs-hospital-bed-numbers

The total number of NHS hospital beds in England, including general and acute, mental illness, learning disability, maternity and day-only beds, has more than halved over the past 30 years, from around 299,000 in 1987/88 to 141,000 in 2018/9, while the number of patients treated has increased significantly.

Most other advanced health care systems have also reduced bed numbers in recent years. However, the UK has fewer acute beds relative to its population than many comparable health systems.

Since 1987/88, the largest percentage reductions in bed numbers have occurred in mental illness and learning disability beds as a result of long-term policies to move these patients out of hospital and provide care in the community.

The number of hospital beds for general and acute care has fallen by 34 per cent since 1987/88, the bulk of this fall due to closures of beds for the long-term care of older people. Medical innovation, including an increase in day-case surgery, has also had an impact by reducing the time that many patients spend in hospital.

Simple metrics exist to compare health systems other than raw bed numbers.

Try numbers of MRI scanners, ITU beds or Operating Theatres per head of population and reflect on how important health spending has been to successive governments. 

Last time I looked, about 2017, the UK had more MPs than Consultant Rheumatologists. 

Fucked. Fundus to Apex.

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Try numbers of MRI scanners, ITU beds or Operating Theatres per head of population and reflect on how important health spending has been to successive governments. 

Last time I looked, about 2017, the UK had more MPs than Consultant Rheumatologists. 

Fucked. Fundus to Apex.

The bed numbers should line up approximately with the relevant number of staff with relevant skills, if for example we had 200,000 beds and number proportionate number of staff the impact of the pandemic might have been greatly reduced.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fucked. Fundus to Apex.

And a considerable rump of the population are obese, hypertensive, type 2 diabetics. 

As an aside, if I hear another rheumatologist has given out the diagnosis of fibromyalgia to what are mostly depressed, overweight women,   I will gladly inject every joint space they have with a blunt fill needle.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
55 minutes ago, The Beast said:

And a considerable rump of the population are obese, hypertensive, type 2 diabetics. 

As an aside, if I hear another rheumatologist has given out the diagnosis of fibromyalgia to what are mostly depressed, overweight women,   I will gladly inject every joint space they have with a blunt fill needle.

Fibromyalgia is the new illness fat birds scream about on Facebook cracks me up.